FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single bi females

Single bi females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're sure this has come up before but just wondering on average how many bi females attend clubs.

Finding a suitable female online don't appear to be as easy as first thought so clubs seem to be the next step.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go to one in the northwest. The hosts are fantastic. They really look after the single girls and have made introductions to those that have attended on their own. I wouldn't say I was a regular, more like once a month. I know some of my new friends go more often that that though.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I go to clubs very regularly in the North West and visit Chams for the BBW bashes.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Chams in Darlaston has a Bi night every Monday, I am sure there are other clubs that have similar events.

Good luck

There are lots of timewasters and fakes but the single bi female DOES exist.... because I am one.... I am real, I meet and I play...... So don't give up.....!

Elle xxx

Honestly keep looking and just be relaxed with it and it will come.

No3 has a girl only play session on a wed i think...guys can go but not into the main play room....bit can join ladies in the private rooms.....cupids is good as is chams....don't know about the others im afraid

» Add a new message to this topic