FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > swinging club virgins

swinging club virgins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnyashellcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Haydock

were looking to visit a club in the northwest for the 1st time and was wondering which one would be best for our 1st experience??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try the no3 in chorley. great place for newbies

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

As you'll be aware there's plenty of choice but having read your profile I'd pick a club which has a couples only night or at least has limited singles admission for your first experience.

My current favourite club in north west is infusions in Blackpool which is couples only (and single ladies) on a Saturday night. It's a lovely club with a pool, jacuzzi social area and various private and open playrooms upstairs. It also has a fabulous darkroom. It is a very different experience on a Friday when its mixed to a Saturday though I've enjoyed being there in both nights. Despite being a single guy I've only attended this club as a couple.

I've also been to townhouse on Wirral which had limited single guys in a Friday and Saturday night. I've only been once, also as a couple. This club is over 4 floors and has lots if different play areas plus a jacuzzi.

Other clubs I've enjoyed has been cupids but I think that's always a mixed night.

Further afield and obviously not in north west is xtasia in west brom which us an excellent large club. I'm off there tonight with a female friend for thier foam party which has always been a brilliant laugh so you might want to consider that too

Best if luck as I'm sure you'll have fun whichever club you go to.

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"were looking to visit a club in the northwest for the 1st time and was wondering which one would be best for our 1st experience??????"

I like the Townhouse near Birkenhead. Not too big, lovely people and ideal for a first club visit. Might be busy tonight though as its a paryy night. Have fun which ever one you pick, x

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"were looking to visit a club in the northwest for the 1st time and was wondering which one would be best for our 1st experience??????

I like the Townhouse near Birkenhead. Not too big, lovely people and ideal for a first club visit. Might be busy tonight though as its a paryy night. Have fun which ever one you pick, x"

Obviously can't spell party, lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids.

By *oubleDsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Other clubs I've enjoyed has been cupids but I think that's always a mixed night. (Quoted earlier)

Cupid's is a great friendly place which has a couple's only night every Wednesday and gets fair few sexy couples in, also newly refurbished rooms which are very clean and appealing and the staff are all great its a good first choice x

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Cupids actually have a party night tonight. I stay near the bar area when I go and talk to people. First time I went I didn't really as I thought naively that because I was a single women, people would come to me.

Now I just mingle and talk to everyone.

It would be busy tonight, so I think you would see it at it's best. X

Wherever you decide. Have fun and take the time to talk to others.

» Add a new message to this topic