FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > strict rules at bristol gardens health spa,brighton

strict rules at bristol gardens health spa,brighton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I first started going to bgh with a fuckbud regulary as a couple,use to put meets up met men and couples there to play with, with him,the boss lovs him lol he a right flirt x we still friends but busy lives he not always available when i am

The previous 3 visits ive gone on my own,as im independant,feel safer meeting at clubs,i put meets up and spent the whole day there,each time arranging about 3 different meets to visit me during the 9ish hours im there,i always behave in the hottubs ,pools and lounge areas any wandering hands i tell them the rules,save it for the restrooms (8 playrooms they provide)

At 6.30 tonight i was dressed outside having cigarette chatting to a meet at his car just going.when he left,the boss came out to talk to me,polite and straight down the line she asked why i meet different men,that I seem to be looking like im soliciting,is money changing hands,looked dodgy me chatting to guy in car i had bin with today,i did explain i am a swinger and arrange meets here and also like group play so do involve other club members,but am also harmlessly chatting to people in the areas of the clubs x she hasnt kicked me out,but has asked me only to come with my fuckbud from now on, Even mentioned his name. so i am a couple as it is a spa and dosent want that behaviour

Sorry for long explanation but what do i do x do i go back with him only and to show it is not true ?

Do i walk away and never go to the club again? And let them judge me

Because at end of the day im a slut because i enjoy it not a flipping prostitute which i was accused of today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

What a vile accusation! I'd never patronise the place again if I were in your shoes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would never go again how dare they judge and be moralising this is a free country and u not bothering anyone I think is down right cheeky dont let the narrow minded people bother u I say ...

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Sorry for long explanation but what do i do x do i go back with him only and to show it is not true ?

Because at end of the day im a slut because i enjoy it not a flipping prostitute which i was accused of today "

I think you need to realise what you are doing is wholly inappropriate at a health spa, even if it is a naturist one. Stop going and go to a swinger club instead.

Is she just a manager, find out who owner in, letter of complaint, thats what I'd do.

Naturist spa, or swingers club, the venue provides playrooms and the OP is entitled to meet who she wants when she wants as long as she and they have behaved.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Is she fishing for a backhander? (I mean money not a slap)

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Disgusting. I would write a letter of complaint. Send an appropriate review on their website and never walk in there again.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is she just a manager, find out who owner in, letter of complaint, thats what I'd do.

Naturist spa, or swingers club, the venue provides playrooms and the OP is entitled to meet who she wants when she wants as long as she and they have behaved."

Not if the owners/ managers don't want her to.

It's impossible to know all the circumstances but it may be there's been a complaint - genuine or malicious and a decision has had to be made to protect the business.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

They probably don't like the gang bangs that have been advertised on here that have been taking place and probably attracting attention

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've met the OP at Bristol Gardens Health Spa which is a very clean and well run naturist spa. See the reviews in the club section. People abide by the rules that in the spa area it's strictly no touching. Play areas are provided and if they don't want people to have group sex, why have a mirror room with a viewing area?

It sounds like someone has complained about the OP and I'm surprised at the response by BGHS. My opinion is not to go for a while and then arrange to go in as a couple as if nothing has happened.

Brighton - even Hove!

"They probably don't like the gang bangs that have been advertised on here that have been taking place and probably attracting attention"

Can you tell me where these have been advertised so I can go?!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

hmmm I think that your explanation should have been accepted and an apology issued. I would feel very uncomfortable returning after such a conversation though.

Use a swingers club instead

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Join Kestrels ..

Omg how rude!

Don't think I'd go back for a while if I were you!

And don't think I will bother going there, will stick to eurekas x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Is she just a manager, find out who owner in, letter of complaint, thats what I'd do.

Naturist spa, or swingers club, the venue provides playrooms and the OP is entitled to meet who she wants when she wants as long as she and they have behaved."

No she isn't. She I'd still bound by the rules and policies of the club which they can impose as they see fit. If they don't want the place looking like a pay as you go brothel to people who don't understand the lifestyle then they have every right to ask that couples stay with one partner only.

It's their business at the end if the day and if it gets bad press frI'm their neighbours that could cause problems for them and they could be forced to close.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've been getting madder and madder about this while I was drying my hair lol. Whether they openly admit it or not they are accepting money from people so that they may use their private rooms to have sex with whoever they choose which I am fine with so what is their problem with you doing just that? Their "evidence" is laughable ....talking to a man in a car, seeing three different men....I mean really? I think their problem is with you being a single woman who enjoys sex and that possibly isn't the image they want to create preferring it to be "respectable" (oh the irony) couples. I've never been and your experience has put me off ever going.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Naturist spa, or swingers club, the venue provides playrooms and the OP is entitled to meet who she wants when she wants as long as she and they have behaved.

No she isn't. She I'd still bound by the rules and policies of the club which they can impose as they see fit. If they don't want the place looking like a pay as you go brothel to people who don't understand the lifestyle then they have every right to ask that couples stay with one partner only.

It's their business at the end if the day and if it gets bad press frI'm their neighbours that could cause problems for them and they could be forced to close. "

But to imply that she is soliciting?

evesham

Yeah that bit was out of order and for that I'd say fuck em

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah that bit was out of order and for that I'd say fuck em "

Lol me too.

Brighton - even Hove!

It's actually a pleasant place to go and the play areas are well apart from the spa area.

as judge judy says, if it quacks like a duck it is a duck, at least that's what onlookers see.

Thankyou for the replies,i have taken every thing on board what you all say and come to a decision,i will email the boss,explain the situation again,and tell her that at the moment i do not want to go to the club,as felt very embarressed,by what was said,i feel that as a woman i was judged because not many woman do go alone to that club,so i do stick out like a sore thumb.in the future maybe i will go back,as i origionally use to go to the club with a male fuckbud.whether i do go back i dont know,i have not been banned,so i will see what reply i get from there,at the moment i definitely wont be going,i will see in a month or so.i am not one to walk away from a problem i face it head on.

"I would never go again how dare they judge and be moralising this is a free country and u not bothering anyone I think is down right cheeky dont let the narrow minded people bother u I say ..."

I would be lying if said it didnt bother me,as it did,fact is it did hurt,bit of a tear in eye when left,which the staff did notice when i handed key in x i was shocked x

OP - I've been to BGHS for the first time only a few weeks ago. How on EARTH can she make any comment on how you run your sex life? BGHS has playrooms upstairs like any other swinging club. What on earth does she think goes on in them? Couple who come just play with their own partners???

I think you are absolutely right to contact the owners. I know they have a strict policy re: couples on Saturdays nights, and that is fair enough - lots of clubs have specific couples-only nights. But to comment OUTSIDE the club making specific reference to how you choose to live YOUR life is not on - AT ALL!

Be interested to see the response, if you'd care to share it.

ted.

I can see how the Spa may see you as possibly being a prostitute.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Your not the 1st they have said that too

i was shouted at for holding hands on the slippery stairs as there was no hand rail at the time.

They should also think that your arranging safe meets there means more income

id stay away till they come to there sences

and they also need more big towels

"Sorry for long explanation but what do i do x do i go back with him only and to show it is not true ?

Because at end of the day im a slut because i enjoy it not a flipping prostitute which i was accused of today

I think you need to realise what you are doing is wholly inappropriate at a health spa, even if it is a naturist one. Stop going and go to a swinger club instead. "

Why provide 8 playrooms? my behaviour is well behaved around the facilities,the issue is im a single woman going in alone,meeting planned meets one after other it dosent look good for buissness,which ever way they look at it,alot of swingers use the club.

"They probably don't like the gang bangs that have been advertised on here that have been taking place and probably attracting attention"

They close there eyes to discreetness,there not daft there buissness gets a huge boost of income x

"Is she fishing for a backhander? (I mean money not a slap)"

no lol

"I can see how the Spa may see you as possibly being a prostitute."

??????????????? Just because someone chooses to have sex with a number of people does NOT make them a prostitute, and staff in a spa which has AT LEAST 7 playrooms would be way out of order making such an assumption, bearing in mind all the other play which occurs there.

Glasgow

"OP - I've been to BGHS for the first time only a few weeks ago. How on EARTH can she make any comment on how you run your sex life? BGHS has playrooms upstairs like any other swinging club. What on earth does she think goes on in them? Couple who come just play with their own partners???............."

If the unspecified suggestion centres around prostitution than the people who run the club (and their staff)not only have a right, they have a duty, to comment on how someone runs their sex life and to stop them from carrying on in that manner.

Not if the owners/ managers don't want her to.

It's impossible to know all the circumstances but it may be there's been a complaint - genuine or malicious and a decision has had to be made to protect the business."

staff were suspicious is how i understood it,dont know if were complaints,cant see that people would as it were mainly men that day,ande yes there protect5ing there buissness for all they knew i could be a prostitute as unusual to see a lone female like that there

"Why provide 8 playrooms? my behaviour is well behaved around the facilities,the issue is im a single woman going in alone,meeting planned meets one after other it dosent look good for buissness,which ever way they look at it,alot of swingers use the club."

Absolutely agree - I met you a few weeks ago there with my now exparnter. There was nothing going on there which is any different to any other club and, as you say, why have playrooms if you don't want people having sex there? If you have the rooms, then you have to accept that people will use them in the way they choose. If the choose to play with one person all night, then fine. If they choose to play with 50, then the same applies.

This member of staff's standpoint is almost like the threads on here saying someone has 'too many veris'. You're swinging for cryin out loud. And BGHS have swinging playrooms.... Having said that, this is ONE member of staff we're talking about and, like I said before, I'd be interested to see the owners response...

ted.

"I've met the OP at Bristol Gardens Health Spa which is a very clean and well run naturist spa. See the reviews in the club section. People abide by the rules that in the spa area it's strictly no touching. Play areas are provided and if they don't want people to have group sex, why have a mirror room with a viewing area?

It sounds like someone has complained about the OP and I'm surprised at the response by BGHS. My opinion is not to go for a while and then arrange to go in as a couple as if nothing has happened. "

i totally agree i love the place just have to have one meet like i use to

"OP - I've been to BGHS for the first time only a few weeks ago. How on EARTH can she make any comment on how you run your sex life? BGHS has playrooms upstairs like any other swinging club. What on earth does she think goes on in them? Couple who come just play with their own partners???.............

If the unspecified suggestion centres around prostitution than the people who run the club (and their staff)not only have a right, they have a duty, to comment on how someone runs their sex life and to stop them from carrying on in that manner."

Agreed Onny, but they need to have some proof of what is going on - and it does go on and clubs do need to keep a close eye on it. Where was this persons proof? This seems to have been a personal view expressed by one member of staff who, I assume, would have been wearing a BGHS polo shirt at the time (all the staff do) and therefore could be construed as representing the view of the club.

One way or another, it needs sorting out and I think the OP is right to seek and explanation from the owners.

The Spa sounded more like a couples kind of place maybe ? and a single woman spending 9 hours there then seeing guys off in the car park where the transaction could of taken place then waiting for guy "customer" no 3 to turn up, may have looked out of place as to the norm.

"OP - I've been to BGHS for the first time only a few weeks ago. How on EARTH can she make any comment on how you run your sex life? BGHS has playrooms upstairs like any other swinging club. What on earth does she think goes on in them? Couple who come just play with their own partners???

I think you are absolutely right to contact the owners. I know they have a strict policy re: couples on Saturdays nights, and that is fair enough - lots of clubs have specific couples-only nights. But to comment OUTSIDE the club making specific reference to how you choose to live YOUR life is not on - AT ALL!

Be interested to see the response, if you'd care to share it.

ted."

ive been to a couple night and rarely do people just play alone,people attend it to meet others,single men are allowed to do as they please,woman alone not a good look x yes i will share the reply

"The Spa sounded more like a couples kind of place maybe ? and a single woman spending 9 hours there then seeing guys off in the car park where the transaction could of taken place then waiting for guy "customer" no 3 to turn up, may have looked out of place as to the norm."

Yes, and the key words there are 'may have'..... they need proof before making such an accusation.

It's their business at the end if the day and if it gets bad press frI'm their neighbours that could cause problems for them and they could be forced to close. "

i do agree with this x never realised it a single man or couples only place,always felt comfortable and safe to meet there

Glasgow

".........

Agreed Onny, but they need to have some proof of what is going on - and it does go on and clubs do need to keep a close eye on it. Where was this persons proof? This seems to have been a personal view expressed by one member of staff who, I assume, would have been wearing a BGHS polo shirt at the time (all the staff do) and therefore could be construed as representing the view of the club.

One way or another, it needs sorting out and I think the OP is right to seek and explanation from the owners."

No, they don't need proof. If you suspect your business or business premises are being used for illegal purposes whether that be prostitution or money laundering or ......... you MUST act.

Allowing it to continue after having a suspicion could be treated as collusion.

So long as you don't hang out a big sign saying 'XXXX XXXXXX is a prostitute and is no longer welcome', you're safe. There's no obligation to allow anyone into your premises or home (other than as authorised by statute).

"I've been getting madder and madder about this while I was drying my hair lol. Whether they openly admit it or not they are accepting money from people so that they may use their private rooms to have sex with whoever they choose which I am fine with so what is their problem with you doing just that? Their "evidence" is laughable ....talking to a man in a car, seeing three different men....I mean really? I think their problem is with you being a single woman who enjoys sex and that possibly isn't the image they want to create preferring it to be "respectable" (oh the irony) couples. I've never been and your experience has put me off ever going."

Dont get mad lol x you are a couple you would be most welcome,they want it as a respectable place,they turn a blind eye to the rooms

"The Spa sounded more like a couples kind of place maybe ? and a single woman spending 9 hours there then seeing guys off in the car park where the transaction could of taken place then waiting for guy "customer" no 3 to turn up, may have looked out of place as to the norm."

Does look bad i turned up at 12pm,had two ciggys at 2.30 then at 6.30 another cigbreak,the bloke in car had bin with me all afternoon,he happened to be leaving,passed me and spoke as was saying goodbye etc x it was just coincidence.and yeah customer number 3 i was checking phone pmsl x yep admitedly it looked bad

I wish I had the stamina to meet 3 guys in a day

"Join Kestrels .."

i havent been yet,need a man grrrrr haha to take me first time,as i may be brave and confident to go clubs alone,but not first time club,prefer to go with someone x

".........

One way or another, it needs sorting out and I think the OP is right to seek and explanation from the owners.

No, they don't need proof. If you suspect your business or business premises are being used for illegal purposes whether that be prostitution or money laundering or ......... you MUST act.

So long as you don't hang out a big sign saying 'XXXX XXXXXX is a prostitute and is no longer welcome', you're safe. There's no obligation to allow anyone into your premises or home (other than as authorised by statute)."

We'll have to disagree on that one. As far as I can see, all they could do if they 'suspected' something illegal is going on is to tell the person - without stating a reason, as is their right - that they are barred permanently from the premises. Even making any suggestion as to why they have barred her could leave them open to a civil case for, maybe, defamation if the OP wanted to take it further. If they had a witness who saw money changing hands or had some other form of evidence (which would stand up if the Police were subsequently involved) to prove that a financial transaction for sex had taken place, then fair enough.

"I wish I had the stamina to meet 3 guys in a day "

lol bet u do really x

".........

So long as you don't hang out a big sign saying 'XXXX XXXXXX is a prostitute and is no longer welcome', you're safe. There's no obligation to allow anyone into your premises or home (other than as authorised by statute).

We'll have to disagree on that one. As far as I can see, all they could do if they 'suspected' something illegal is going on is to tell the person - without stating a reason, as is their right - that they are barred permanently from the premises. Even making any suggestion as to why they have barred her could leave them open to a civil case for, maybe, defamation if the OP wanted to take it further. If they had a witness who saw money changing hands or had some other form of evidence (which would stand up if the Police were subsequently involved) to prove that a financial transaction for sex had taken place, then fair enough."

I want to make them fully aware the accusations were wrong.they could have checked my naughty bag at any time i leave it by the statue when in water,they have my locker key because we have a number on it to buy stuff ect.They could have looked any time without my knowledge. i wouldnt go as far as suing them just want my name cleared of there thoughts.There was no reason to ecuse except im a woman and very chatty and flirty to there customers(did not touch in spa areas) and meet a few diff men,because im allowed to escape family for one day and can be greedy lol hence spend whole day there

"I want to make them fully aware the accusations were wrong.they could have checked my naughty bag at any time i leave it by the statue when in water,they have my locker key because we have a number on it to buy stuff ect.They could have looked any time without my knowledge. i wouldnt go as far as suing them just want my name cleared of there thoughts.There was no reason to ecuse except im a woman and very chatty and flirty to there customers(did not touch in spa areas) and meet a few diff men,because im allowed to escape family for one day and can be greedy lol hence spend whole day there"

OP - you don't have to justify what you do there in any way, unless it was a spa ONLY and no play rooms (they call them rest rooms!) were provided, then - according to the rules on their website - they would have grounds to ban you. But, there are 'rest rooms' provided for more 'adult relaxation' (think that's how they word it on their site) - so... define 'adult relaxation'.... YOUR relaxation is different to someone else's and vice-versa. They are not there to judge one against another...

ted.

just a quick point of notice, the venue does not provide play rooms ag all. It provides restrooms. The lady she would have spoken to was the owner. Bghs has rules and they are well published online and in the venue. Bghs is not a swingers club. Yes things do go on upstairs and a blind eye is turned by the onwers as long as nobody is being disturbed. Bghs is a great place to chill out in.. if you want a fuck then go to a sex club....

just a quick point of notice, the venue does not provide play rooms ag all. It provides restrooms. The lady she would have spoken to was the owner. Bghs has rules and they are well published online and in the venue. Bghs is not a swingers club. Yes things do go on upstairs and a blind eye is turned by the onwers as long as nobody is being disturbed. Bghs is a great place to chill out in.. if you want a fuck then go to a sex club.... "

Yes in a way you are correct,however u can walk down the restrooms corridor as a woman,men are resting,then its like pied piper they are up and watching,waiting to be invited to join in.if i never return the activities will still continue with or without me

I am accepted as a couple only x if go as a single i just be there for couple hour to use facilities. Single men are accepted there and we all know what they go there for too

Bgh has great spa facilities and what i thought safe enviroment to meet people.it was always my favourite place.this is all about what i was accused of x not a slag of the club as a whole because i cant deny it brilliant if spa is all u after,and for couples/single men to enjoy

just a quick point of notice, the venue does not provide play rooms ag all. It provides restrooms. The lady she would have spoken to was the owner. Bghs has rules and they are well published online and in the venue. Bghs is not a swingers club. Yes things do go on upstairs and a blind eye is turned by the onwers as long as nobody is being disturbed. Bghs is a great place to chill out in.. if you want a fuck then go to a sex club....

Yes in a way you are correct,however u can walk down the restrooms corridor as a woman,men are resting,then its like pied piper they are up and watching,waiting to be invited to join in.if i never return the activities will still continue with or without me

I am accepted as a couple only x if go as a single i just be there for couple hour to use facilities. Single men are accepted there and we all know what they go there for too

Bgh has great spa facilities and what i thought safe enviroment to meet people.it was always my favourite place.this is all about what i was accused of x not a slag of the club as a whole because i cant deny it brilliant if spa is all u after,and for couples/single men to enjoy"

I totally agree that you should never have been called such a thing and I would suggest that an apology would and should be owed. That being said I can understand that less understanding people such as the neighbours might have the wrong impression when they see a single woman outside the venue talking to a chap in a car. Like most places the locals have the wrong idea about bghs and think its the local whore house! And I would think the manager was trying to avoid this image but if you felt insulted then I would explain that to her and see what response you get.....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suppose its down to th same old story

woman having sex with three men equals prostitute, man having sex with three women equals good bloke.

no matter

"Join Kestrels ..

i havent been yet,need a man grrrrr haha to take me first time,as i may be brave and confident to go clubs alone,but not first time club,prefer to go with someone x "

I go alone .. Its no problem quite happy with my own company . people are polite. staff are very helpful . give it a try.

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"I suppose its down to th same old story

woman having sex with three men equals prostitute, man having sex with three women equals good bloke."

Not really, as previous people have said The rules for the spa are clearly marked on the website. If a blind eye is turned to certain activities then it is just that, but a person turning up for sex one person (male or female) after the other is taking the piss and making it hard to turn a blind eye. They may have had complaints about the op or suspicions, but it is their right to have those and to act on them. The op has given her account of what happened and there is always another side to the story. The truth of what happened and what was said will never be known. Simple advice is to go to a sex club that is for those activities.

Bgh has great spa facilities and what i thought safe enviroment to meet people.it was always my favourite place.this is all about what i was accused of x not a slag of the club as a whole because i cant deny it brilliant if spa is all u after,and for couples/single men to enjoy

I totally agree that you should never have been called such a thing and I would suggest that an apology would and should be owed. That being said I can understand that less understanding people such as the neighbours might have the wrong impression when they see a single woman outside the venue talking to a chap in a car. Like most places the locals have the wrong idea about bghs and think its the local whore house! And I would think the manager was trying to avoid this image but if you felt insulted then I would explain that to her and see what response you get....."

Yes i know how it looked to the boss and prob the staff said to boss,look she is chatting to a man outside,hence she came out,and mentioned that and the fact i meet few diff men.i was just unaware i gave that impression

"I suppose its down to th same old story

woman having sex with three men equals prostitute, man having sex with three women equals good bloke."

"Join Kestrels ..

i havent been yet,need a man grrrrr haha to take me first time,as i may be brave and confident to go clubs alone,but not first time club,prefer to go with someone x

I go alone .. Its no problem quite happy with my own company . people are polite. staff are very helpful . give it a try."

Yes but did u go alone first time.i prefer to have company on first time to a club,im fine to go eureka alone but Even there first few times went with people

As said i didnt realize how it looked,feel Totally shocked i gave that impression.there are many threads and reviews complaining abt single men behaviour at clubs.this has opened my eyes to sometimes woman can get it wrong,get carried away in there own fun lol.

"As said i didnt realize how it looked,feel Totally shocked i gave that impression.there are many threads and reviews complaining abt single men behaviour at clubs.this has opened my eyes to sometimes woman can get it wrong,get carried away in there own fun lol. "

To be honest I'm more shocked at their response... Good job no one ever questions me lol.. really though I would ask to speak to the management.

"As said i didnt realize how it looked,feel Totally shocked i gave that impression.there are many threads and reviews complaining abt single men behaviour at clubs.this has opened my eyes to sometimes woman can get it wrong,get carried away in there own fun lol.

To be honest I'm more shocked at their response... Good job no one ever questions me lol.. really though I would ask to speak to the management. "

I know what U mean x I have just sent the email and will let you know if get a response,i have mentioned i wont be going for a while etc due to the accusation.i did not slag of the club at all as the club is fine with single men and couples,just unfortunately its me that is the problem being a greedy sexmad gal pmsl (yep i will stick to eureka etc ) but as said before it will still go on without me as in the sex side of things x

Please share their response as her reaction to you is at least very insensitive and offensive .

I imagine it was the owners daughter who is generally a reasonable type and cant only hope she appologises !

Its a good job i do not get judged as i have had more than my fair share of meets there ...

I think the op can now see it from the spas point of view. So just to clear up a few points.

Any establishment has the right to refuse entry especially when rules have been broken.they are pretty clear on the website.

As for the defamation. The club approached the op to raise it concerns which I think is fair yes they got it wrong but they have to act.

No defamation took place either

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed.

I have never seen a gangbang advertised on here for BGHS.... Tell us more !

"Disgusting. I would write a letter of complaint. Send an appropriate review on their website and never walk in there again. "

I must stop skim reading; read this as never 'work' there again! The twist made me laugh tho

Good advice though. And nothing wrong with sluts... aren't most of on here? Apart from all the photo collectors and masturbating messagers! Get out and have fun like the lady who posted this thread everyone xxx

Just an update email sent 4pm friday,with many buissnesses i dont expect quick reply,maybe next week,that if they do reply. The bloke that arrived with me and we paid as singles,stayed with me most of day and happen to be the one in car,he couldnt believe what happened after he left,did offer to phone her and explain,however i dont feel it necessary at this point x it my problem and if i dont get reply i simply wont go back,i shall miss the place but Rather be somewhere i feel comfortable and accepted x

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Personally think the management owe the OP a huge apology for a terrible misunderstanding, maybe the licence is up for renewal or nimbys have gone on the offensive, but still inexcusable nonetheless !

Can never understand how a City and area the size of Brighton only has the one club which gives us so little choice.

That's the problem . We are so limited for choice in Brighton .

BGHS is a great place but it is a naturist spa with rest areas [ where management turn a blind eye]and not a swinging club.

I have recieved a very infomative fair reply,i feel this is a good club, and the boss has been very fair,stating how it looked.i am not banned i am welcome to come as a single or with partner just not to behave inappropiately to club rules,and use the facilities

Im not a techno gal wouldnt have a clue how to copy and paste as think it would actually be a good idea for the reply to be posted,i cant look anymore of a slut than i am lol

At the end of the day i admit i did treat the club like a swingers club,it is in the list here and was introduced by fellow swingers so i was thinking it was,it not though as has strict rules,as she pointed out in the email to protect other club users eg other woman who use the facilities alone

"I have recieved a very infomative fair reply,i feel this is a good club, and the boss has been very fair,stating how it looked.i am not banned i am welcome to come as a single or with partner just not to behave inappropiately to club rules,and use the facilities

Im not a techno gal wouldnt have a clue how to copy and paste as think it would actually be a good idea for the reply to be posted,i cant look anymore of a slut than i am lol

At the end of the day i admit i did treat the club like a swingers club,it is in the list here and was introduced by fellow swingers so i was thinking it was,it not though as has strict rules,as she pointed out in the email to protect other club users eg other woman who use the facilities alone"

What device are you viewing the email on ?

On my HTC phone lol x mite be able to get on pc and work it out in the Morning after niteshift lol got housefull of kids and teens at mo

This whole affair is unfortunate all round and can certainly see both sides of the story which actually has a moral in lifestyle where they are loose ....... never stand on street corners talking to men through their car windows.

Hope all concerned are happy with the outcome, we love the place, the staff/owners and everyone we have met there hope all can move on and learn from this.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Looking at their website it certainly looks like a swingers club, why else have rooms with the bloody great bed and mirrors?

Seems to me they want the revenue from swingers without having to admit it.

"This whole affair is unfortunate all round and can certainly see both sides of the story which actually has a moral in lifestyle where they are loose ....... never stand on street corners talking to men through their car windows.

Hope all concerned are happy with the outcome, we love the place, the staff/owners and everyone we have met there hope all can move on and learn from this. "

As u will see tomorrow when i put up the email that was a missunderstanding as she was unaware he was in bgh few mins before,my behaviour gave her concerns whether i was charging men due to timed multiple meets

Yes im happy with the outcome,i am a person that likes to clear things up,sometimes i can make matters worse and sometimes like this situation i can sort out a problem.As i said previously it has never been a attack bgh thread,itcwas about me.the club is still a very good club and now i will be happy to go back in the future : just be wearing sunglasses so not recognised lol

"Looking at their website it certainly looks like a swingers club, why else have rooms with the bloody great bed and mirrors?

Seems to me they want the revenue from swingers without having to admit it."

In my situation i have not mentioned this,as me arguing that mirror rooms etc are provided would not help.they know what goes on turn a blind eye,and we know,i will still use them just wont take half the club there anymore lol

no matter

"Join Kestrels ..

I go alone .. Its no problem quite happy with my own company . people are polite. staff are very helpful . give it a try.

Yes but did u go alone first time.i prefer to have company on first time to a club,im fine to go eureka alone but Even there first few times went with people"

Yes I did .. The young lady I had been speaking to here was a member she said she would meet me at the garden centre together ..she didnt turn up I had a coffee thought what the hell and went in . The chap (Matt) was pleasant and welcoming . He put my mind at rest and said any concerns come find him. It was midday on a friday . perhaps a 2 dozen people there .

I had never been naked in front of anyone and im not a swinger so not really familiar with the life there. I changed went to pool dropped the towel and swam . The hot tub was a minor problem in as much as i was new and men flocked in. fortunately a nice young chap badman72 was very nice and protected me from the creeps ..One couple got in and he immediately started touching me yuk.. his hand was removed the cheek of it he didnt even speak. she has been quite rude ever since didnt like being turned down.. told me i should go swim in a leisure centre. (nice huh) . Naturists and swingers seem to mix very well and go about their own lives without interference.

took me probably 3 mths of weekly swimming to get intigrated into the girls group. when I started to go weekend days to sunbath.

Never ever been embarrassed or uncomfortable after my first day.

you just gotta do it sometimes. If you like meeting men there are more there than women and of course if you choose you can meet as many as you invite there . no one will care or bother u .

I was asked to go a good few months ago with someone. Would have been my first ever visit to anywhere like that. I didn't go in the end as was too chicken. Glad I didn't

I have decided to not put the email up after reading again 'thankyou for giving me the opportunity to put this conversation on record,as yesterday were friendly chat' Well that reads as a written warning,and placing copy of email could make matters worse,although fairly written i think its best left there,i am allowed back and whether i do go back i shall see in the future.There rules are strict for a reason to protect there buissness.i will respect that and move on

Brighton - even Hove!

don't sweat it - leave it a while and go back with someone as a couple.

Im fine x will d? i just leave it til next month x was going in cple wk x gonna use that day for something else now lol x

"I was asked to go a good few months ago with someone. Would have been my first ever visit to anywhere like that. I didn't go in the end as was too chicken. Glad I didn't"

If u had gon with someone you would have been fine,being a couple,single man is acceptable.being a single woman having multiple meets is not at this spa

"I was asked to go a good few months ago with someone. Would have been my first ever visit to anywhere like that. I didn't go in the end as was too chicken. Glad I didn't

If u had gon with someone you would have been fine,being a couple,single man is acceptable.being a single woman having multiple meets is not at this spa"

I understand that but 2 reasons I didn't go is too scared and I'm married and it was the timing of the thing too

"Join Kestrels ..

Sorry you had a no show but glad you plucked up the courage to go by yourself does sound a bit clicky to me.i am a swinger but i dont like octapussys Either,im pretty good at telling them of in a nice way,at a club a man did this and told him off but did tell him later he didnt say hi and approach was wrong so it put me off he were ok with chat no play

I have taken woman to eureka and one was a gd gal newbie,i can mix ok with woman and men,i dont eat everybod lol i will look into the place on there site x May give it a try very soon,have to look at satnav. Etc lol x trouble with me there arnt many naturist pr swinger clubs near me x Brighton was nearest,eureka hour and half away

Yes but did u go alone first time.i prefer to have company on first time to a club,im fine to go eureka alone but Even there first few times went with people

Yes I did .. The young lady I had been speaking to here was a member she said she would meet me at the garden centre together ..she didnt turn up I had a coffee thought what the hell and went in . The chap (Matt) was pleasant and welcoming . He put my mind at rest and said any concerns come find him. It was midday on a friday . perhaps a 2 dozen people there .

I had never been naked in front of anyone and im not a swinger so not really familiar with the life there. I changed went to pool dropped the towel and swam . The hot tub was a minor problem in as much as i was new and men flocked in. fortunately a nice young chap badman72 was very nice and protected me from the creeps ..One couple got in and he immediately started touching me yuk.. his hand was removed the cheek of it he didnt even speak. she has been quite rude ever since didnt like being turned down.. told me i should go swim in a leisure centre. (nice huh) . Naturists and swingers seem to mix very well and go about their own lives without interference.

took me probably 3 mths of weekly swimming to get intigrated into the girls group. when I started to go weekend days to sunbath.

you just gotta do it sometimes. If you like meeting men there are more there than women and of course if you choose you can meet as many as you invite there . no one will care or bother u . "

"Join Kestrels ..

Sorry you had a no show but glad you plucked up the courage to go by yourself does sound a bit clicky to me.i am a swinger but i dont like octapussys Either,im pretty good at telling them of in a nice way,at a club a man did this and told him off but did tell him later he didnt say hi and approach was wrong so it put me off he were ok with chat no play

I have taken woman to eureka and one was a gd gal newbie,i can mix ok with woman and men,i dont eat everybod lol i will look into the place on there site x May give it a try very soon,have to look at satnav. Etc lol x trouble with me there arnt many naturist pr swinger clubs near me x Brighton was nearest,eureka hour and half away

you just gotta do it sometimes. If you like meeting men there are more there than women and of course if you choose you can meet as many as you invite there . no one will care or bother u . "

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 23:04:10]

Soz loopy moment at work must have pressed send before wrote reply,and went lol x I answer personally later x

"I was asked to go a good few months ago with someone. Would have been my first ever visit to anywhere like that. I didn't go in the end as was too chicken. Glad I didn't

If u had gon with someone you would have been fine,being a couple,single man is acceptable.being a single woman having multiple meets is not at this spa I understand that but 2 reasons I didn't go is too scared and I'm married and it was the timing of the thing too "

Oh i see as i said dont let me put u off,its a nice place for couples,lot of married men and woman go there

If u had gon with someone you would have been fine,being a couple,single man is acceptable.being a single woman having multiple meets is not at this spa I understand that but 2 reasons I didn't go is too scared and I'm married and it was the timing of the thing too

Oh i see as i said dont let me put u off,its a nice place for couples,lot of married men and woman go there"

it's ok. I'm not a couple so won't be going

Im not either lol i would have to take a man with me to feel comfortable going back after my situation. They would run out of energy x hence my multiple meets lol

We accompany females there if that helps ? Its a big daunting going alone and apologies Sheri i could keep up with you and was only too pleased with the help lol.

I think you need to realise what you are doing is wholly inappropriate at a health spa, even if it is a naturist one. Stop going and go to a swinger club instead. "

+1, could not have put this better myself, not much different to those Daytime Doggers...

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Think I will give this place a miss.

"We accompany females there if that helps ? Its a big daunting going alone and apologies Sheri i could keep up with you and was only too pleased with the help lol. "

Haha i know but u didnt stay all day lol

I think you need to realise what you are doing is wholly inappropriate at a health spa, even if it is a naturist one. Stop going and go to a swinger club instead.

+1, could not have put this better myself, not much different to those Daytime Doggers... "

Oops naughty me im guilty of that accasionally too

".........

So long as you don't hang out a big sign saying 'XXXX XXXXXX is a prostitute and is no longer welcome', you're safe. There's no obligation to allow anyone into your premises or home (other than as authorised by statute)."

I hate to say this but I agree with this, however it sounds like they used a sledgehammer to crack a walnut so to speak. At the very least it's poor customer service and sending a polite email explaining what you were doing and how embarrassing it was might get a reasonable response.

I did email them with explanation,they did respond asi say in the thread.i have already admitted being a single woman with multiple meets in a day,did look suspicious.i see there side fully.i do not feel ashamed of how i behaved,as in spa areas i was just flirty not breaking rules its just the wrong place to have multiple meets as a woman,as have strict rules to protect there buissness,they know what those rooms are used for,they have to empty the bins and clean at the end of day,75 per cent of club users use those rooms.

At the end of the day i did not Walk away leaving them thinking the accusations were true,i approached them and sorted it out,most people would simply leave and not go back.

I think you've been really honest and dealt with it all in a very mature and positive fashion.

Well done and thanks for sharing your experience

Xx

Brighton - even Hove!

"Think I will give this place a miss."

It's actually a clean, well run naturist spa. Friendly staff (yeah, well...) and good facilities. "Rest" rooms available....

"I think you've been really honest and dealt with it all in a very mature and positive fashion.

Well done and thanks for sharing your experience

Xx"

Thankyou x and as if i have fell of a horse and got back on. I will go back sometime with my fuckbud, just not multimeets lol its a nice place and all the people i have met there will have to understand that.

Tell them they need to sort their fucking name out. They're called Bristol Gardens Spa but they're in Brighton.

If you Google clubs or spas in Bristol, that one always comes up, 140 miles away.

Tell them they're in Brighton, they should be called Brighton Gardens Spa.

A spa in Bristol called Brighton Gardens Spa would be ludicrous.

"Tell them they need to sort their fucking name out. They're called Bristol Gardens Spa but they're in Brighton.

If you Google clubs or spas in Bristol, that one always comes up, 140 miles away.

"

Obviously they are happy with their name and profits they make, so why should they change, there will be a reason for their choice of name, why does it bother you?

evesham

"Tell them they need to sort their fucking name out. They're called Bristol Gardens Spa but they're in Brighton.

"

What if it was on Brighton road? Or the owners are Mr and Mrs Brighton? Not so ludicrous then huh

By *r IntriguedMan  over a year ago

wickford

It is in bristol gardens a road lol named well before google existed

The replies on here are amusing in their self-righteous haughtiness!

The owners of the club have run it well for the last 25 years and a spa with multiple steam/sauna/pool heating is not cheap to run. They have avoided council ire by being strictly 'above board' so that neighbours can't complain about sleaziness. They protect this fiercely and with justification. It is naturist and they are not stupid enough to think that naked people won't want sex at some point. But as the OP realises, single women CAN go there simply for a spa with no thought of sex, without sexual hassle. This is a big plus for the venue. I've been loads and it is a very relaxing place.

The owner will only have been thinking about what the neighbours think, and not wanting her venue to be used as a cheap hotel for POTENTIAL soliciting. That is all. There is no way of determining this without asking. Asking is not the same as accusing. "Are you..." Is different to "you are..."

I hope the OP does return, it sounds like the issue is resolved for her now.

"The replies on here are amusing in their self-righteous haughtiness!

The owners of the club have run it well for the last 25 years and a spa with multiple steam/sauna/pool heating is not cheap to run. They have avoided council ire by being strictly 'above board' so that neighbours can't complain about sleaziness. They protect this fiercely and with justification. It is naturist and they are not stupid enough to think that naked people won't want sex at some point. But as the OP realises, single women CAN go there simply for a spa with no thought of sex, without sexual hassle. This is a big plus for the venue. I've been loads and it is a very relaxing place.

The owner will only have been thinking about what the neighbours think, and not wanting her venue to be used as a cheap hotel for POTENTIAL soliciting. That is all. There is no way of determining this without asking. Asking is not the same as accusing. "Are you..." Is different to "you are..."

I hope the OP does return, it sounds like the issue is resolved for her now. "

I agree with wot u say,yes she did ask if i were charging,she would never ask a man the same question though i know men that Do same x im going back in near future got it planned,not advertising when,i will let u know how i get on,it wont be my regular place now tho,another club that is a proper swinging club has to put up with me making them revenue,by arranging multiple meets

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

The first time we met you was at Eureka, you were with a young fuckbud, we did the flavoured condoms swap with the different guys, then Adam and you fucked on the "4 couple" bed. Pretty busy Sat night for everyone!

We know you like to change your fuckbud, the one you bring, but you do enjoy the swapping and the single guys.

Can you just get on with what you've been doing as you are meeting more than one guy when you go to a place anyway?

Most ladies in couples end up fucking more than the guy they came with on any given night, and that applies to all the clubs we all attend.

(love youre new pics btw)

K&A

x

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"It is in bristol gardens a road lol named well before google existed"

I worked in Brighton 25 years ago and Bristol Gardens existed then.

So fitting their name to suit Google is pointless!

There's more to this world than Google!

"The first time we met you was at Eureka, you were with a young fuckbud, we did the flavoured condoms swap with the different guys, then Adam and you fucked on the "4 couple" bed. Pretty busy Sat night for everyone!

We know you like to change your fuckbud, the one you bring, but you do enjoy the swapping and the single guys.

Can you just get on with what you've been doing as you are meeting more than one guy when you go to a place anyway?

Most ladies in couples end up fucking more than the guy they came with on any given night, and that applies to all the clubs we all attend.

(love youre new pics btw)

K&A

x

"

Oh yea haha that night i met him in the hottub,i had gone as a single and we ended up together all night as he had loads energy and we enjoyed eachothers company and playing with others as a couple which as u know was fun x

Yes i am allowed to go to bgh with One fuckbud and discreetly get up to mischief as 75 per cent of cples do.

Just im not allowed to spend a whole day on my own,meeting timed meets/diff men x it does look bad as a woman doing it,hence i were questioned.

a swingers club they have no problem,hence they charge woman less to encourage them to come to there clubs alone,inviting men to see them there and playing with men they meet there,encourages men to go to the club.if you dont have single woman going to clubs it would be very disappointing for alot of single men

Bgh may be on the list of swingers clubs ,have restrooms that are built as playrooms with mirrors etc and recomended by other swingers,just a mistake on my part to treat it as such,cant think why x

We became swingers at Hamshaws which was brilliant.

It was a naturist club that turned into a swingers club , so for us two naturists venturing into the swinging world it was ideal.

Sadly it closed and we found Bristol Gardens Health Spa .

All was well at first but then for three visits we got told off , firstly our wash bag, with condoms etc in, was too big , secondly I should not have put my head under water in the large hot tub, thirdly I should not have sat on the edge of the hot tub whilst talking to my wife who can tolerate the heat more , " either in or out " I was told .

Lastly , also hot tub woes , it was wrong for my wife to sit on my lap in the hot tub , despite us proving that the water was too deep for her to sit on the shelf/seat .

The final straw was when we were having one of their very nice salads and a guy came along asking for a fresh towel.

He was asked if he was enjoying himself to which he replied "yes, but it would be nice if the girls who run the place joined in ".

He was referring to Hamshaws where the girls who ran the place did so topless in sarongs and not in the council leisure centre type shorts and t shirts they wear at BGHS.

There was a silence and then he got told in no uncertain terms how wrong that idea was.

On our way home the wife and I were discussing this little scene and we got on the BGHS forum and raised it as an issue and were called perverts for our trouble .

We vowed not to go again , we have broken that one as we love the place , it's not BGHS fault , it's the management .

The trouble is there is very little choice out there for naturist swingers, let alone swingers and we have to put up with these foibles if we want to keep them .

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

I can understand the upset caused by the remarks and I'm glad they've emailed and seem to have resolved it to a certain degree.

We love the place. There are rules and they are enforced. I should imagine that the council are quite relaxed to allow the club to operate as a naturist spa with obvious extra areas for the swingers but it has to be remembered that that is how it is. It's a spa. If they just let it be a freeforall then chances are they'd be shut down plus if curtain twitchers in the street complain likewise. I saw one couple yesterday moan that they were told off for having sex in hot tub and because she was wearing sandals with 2inch heals. Don't envy the friendly staff for the job of putting up with us and those that choose to ignore the rules.

"I can understand the upset caused by the remarks and I'm glad they've emailed and seem to have resolved it to a certain degree.

We love the place. There are rules and they are enforced. I should imagine that the council are quite relaxed to allow the club to operate as a naturist spa with obvious extra areas for the swingers but it has to be remembered that that is how it is. It's a spa. If they just let it be a freeforall then chances are they'd be shut down plus if curtain twitchers in the street complain likewise. I saw one couple yesterday moan that they were told off for having sex in hot tub and because she was wearing sandals with 2inch heals. Don't envy the friendly staff for the job of putting up with us and those that choose to ignore the rules. "

I hope they have sorted their staff attitude out as the place deserves to do well .

Hi all x just to update u,i did go back to bgh today a month later,,I did not put a meet up or status saying I will be there,i went with my fb (the one i mentioned originally) who i enjoyed every minute with as usual,we went in as a cple stayed as a couple,stayed for just 4hrs,i was accepted as a cple,however didnt feel comfortable like i use to,I'm a cple not a individual like I like to be,I'm not a regular customer now,it's a shame,but being a single woman swinger gives the wrong impression and I understand that,being a single woman using the spa facility's is acceptable,it's too far and expensive for me to do that for a couple of hrs x

» Add a new message to this topic