FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New Club In North West

New Club In North West

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leepyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

new club in rochdale opening 5th october. It's going to be great! Can't wait for fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Any Details then??

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Any Details then??

"

In the clubs section and then click edit...find on this page...then type in rochdale

Hmm not sure this will go down with the ladies!!

Failure or non compliance with any breach of club rules shall result in the withdrawal of your membership.

* Non Removal of any dangerous footwear on staircases

or this one!!

* Smoking anywhere other than in designated area

may be worth a visit though...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is it a non working mans club afilliation required?

is it a non working mans club afilliation required?

I've had a look round. There is a large smoking shelter with seats. It's covered and will be heated. As for the shoes.... If you are wearing heels on the stairs... So be it if you fall and break your ankles.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Is it registered as a swingers club or just a Champagne and wine bar?

By *eo 26Man  over a year ago

bolton

too many rules for my liking plus not fancy wearing flip flops and undies what happened to just a towel -- is it a swingers club or and fancy wine bar ?

Hi Pussy... It's a swingers club x

Deviant City

"Hi Pussy... It's a swingers club x"

Jolly good. Not much info about single ladies, so think I'm better off coupling up. Interested in visiting tho.

No chance for us, D would NEVER take her heels off.

What is it with clubs and stairs?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I've had more accidents in flat shoes than I ever have had in heels.

What are classed as Dangerous heels?

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"What are classed as Dangerous heels?"

That is actually a very good question and could lead to a whole new debate.

We will start the debate by saying "when they are not on a lead"

By *tsyandbitsy 1Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Can't find it anywhere, can somebody post a link or pm us details please x

Burnley'ish

"Can't find it anywhere, can somebody post a link or pm us details please x"

Clubs

North West

Decadance

It's listed in the club section now. There's a website link there

GUESS OTHER CLUBS WONT BE TO HAPPY IN THE NORTHWEST MORE COMPETITION MORE....

"GUESS OTHER CLUBS WONT BE TO HAPPY IN THE NORTHWEST MORE COMPETITION MORE...."

Not sure about that, don't think it will be for everyone. I know I won't be trying it.

The website puts us off.

Not sure what image they are trying to portray.

Willing to try anything once maybe twice but Just had a mooch, a little confusing, still unsure about this one

"Willing to try anything once maybe twice but Just had a mooch, a little confusing, still unsure about this one"

That is what we thought. Some very odd text on the website and no pictures.

Its the open room policy that puts me off. I like to have the option.

"Its the open room policy that puts me off. I like to have the option. "

This ...I know it's a club, but some privacy should be available, this sort of policy I can see bringing a lot of trouble, I do know if myself and OH where trying to have some one on one time.... And and kept getting people wandering in willy nilly no pun lol, he would get pretty damned annoyed!!

I'm guessing this policy will put a lot off! And hopefully won't be the downfall of this club, before its even

Managed to get off the ground!

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Ive mailed the club over a week ago asking about prices for people like me - no response!

Not sure about it if that's how they are running it. Pity as its pretty local to me. In fact its just round the corner from where I'm working but no signs etc up yet.

We have looked at the website and really dont know what to make of this club. In some respects seems like a good place to go, but their policy of not being able to lock a room if you want to play in privacy has really put us off even trying it. I actually wondered if the club was being run by non-swingers as this seems a very unusual policy to put in place?

Will wait and see how the reviews go, and do wish the owners lots of luck with the venture, but first impressions from the website are that is not a place for us.

"new club in rochdale opening 5th october. It's going to be great! Can't wait for fun! "

Due to head back to the old home town at the end of October and made arrangements to visit New Liasons. Would be grateful if you post a review of Decadance for me...Or take me?

Deviant City

Would love to try this club, just no info what so ever on single ladies, other than the price. Also would like to see if there are lockers, as that's the only reason I wont visit new liaisons, which is a pity, as I like to frequent different clubs.

"We have looked at the website and really dont know what to make of this club. In some respects seems like a good place to go, but their policy of not being able to lock a room if you want to play in privacy has really put us off even trying it. I actually wondered if the club was being run by non-swingers as this seems a very unusual policy to put in place?

Will wait and see how the reviews go, and do wish the owners lots of luck with the venture, but first impressions from the website are that is not a place for us."

I think they are just trying to maximise profit you can lock a room if you pay

website is very strange....odd choice of words and numerous spelling mistakes, hardly a professional first impression.

we've been to a few north west area clubs and going off the website they have nothing to worry about

"website is very strange....odd choice of words and numerous spelling mistakes, hardly a professional first impression.

we've been to a few north west area clubs and going off the website they have nothing to worry about "

I hopefuly shud go on the openin note if i get enuff fabbers looking to fill my car with fab people anyone want to go and car share get in touch with me inbox me share petrol cost those who care share and all that.

Sounds a fab place ...

"I hopefuly shud go on the openin note if i get enuff fabbers looking to fill my car with fab people anyone want to go and car share get in touch with me inbox me share petrol cost those who care share and all that.

Sounds a fab place ... "

Unless you know the owners I can't see how any single guys are getting in on opening night. You need to be vetted or approved by a couple that are members already!

Did anyone go?

"Did anyone go?"

It doesn't open til 5th oct

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Unless you know the owners I can't see how any single guys are getting in on opening night. You need to be vetted or approved by a couple that are members already!"

Presumably they'll do what the website suggests, which is contact the management if they don't know couples who are known.

It's amazing how a new club can get such a negative reaction on the strength of a website.

"Unless you know the owners I can't see how any single guys are getting in on opening night. You need to be vetted or approved by a couple that are members already!

Presumably they'll do what the website suggests, which is contact the management if they don't know couples who are known.

It's amazing how a new club can get such a negative reaction on the strength of a website. "

Previous poster _etitesara emailed them and had no response after a week!

"

I think they are just trying to maximise profit you can lock a room if you pay "

WTF!

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

What a dreadful website! appalling spelling and grammar with a really 'arsy' way of stating the endless list of do's and dont's

And as for 'hiring' a private room....seriously?!

Their also not going to put up any pics of the club!

Don't think this is a club for us lol

"What a dreadful website! appalling spelling and grammar with a really 'arsy' way of stating the endless list of do's and dont's

And as for 'hiring' a private room....seriously?!

Their also not going to put up any pics of the club!

Don't think this is a club for us lol "

The no pictures of the club struck me as really odd. just makes me assume that it is a dump

North Wales

"The no pictures of the club struck me as really odd. just makes me assume that it is a dump"

It is a real shame that this club is already getting such bad press even before it has opened. I am guessing that the owners will have put a lot of work into getting the place ready but I really do wonder if they have any experience in swinging? I also wonder if they have checked the market and understand they are coming up against some very stiff (excuse the pun) competition in the North West, with lots of other, very well established clubs within a short traveling distance.

However, by having such a poor website with lack of photos, no response to members asking questions, and then having a policy that people cannot play privately unless they are willing to pay extra, just really puts us off even considering going.

I do wish them all the luck in the world, but I also think that a lot of luck may be needed, which is a real shame.

Deviant City

"It is a real shame that this club is already getting such bad press even before it has opened. I am guessing that the owners will have put a lot of work into getting the place ready but I really do wonder if they have any experience in swinging? I also wonder if they have checked the market and understand they are coming up against some very stiff (excuse the pun) competition in the North West, with lots of other, very well established clubs within a short traveling distance.

However, by having such a poor website with lack of photos, no response to members asking questions, and then having a policy that people cannot play privately unless they are willing to pay extra, just really puts us off even considering going.

I do wish them all the luck in the world, but I also think that a lot of luck may be needed, which is a real shame."

i have been told that they have worked in a local club previously.

I'd like to go and check it out, but only if there are lockers available.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"It is a real shame that this club is already getting such bad press even before it has opened. I am guessing that the owners will have put a lot of work into getting the place ready but I really do wonder if they have any experience in swinging? I also wonder if they have checked the market and understand they are coming up against some very stiff (excuse the pun) competition in the North West, with lots of other, very well established clubs within a short traveling distance.

I do wish them all the luck in the world, but I also think that a lot of luck may be needed, which is a real shame.

I'd like to go and check it out, but only if there are lockers available."

well it does say in the blurb on the site that there are two locker rooms so suspect there are some somewhere .

my only concern is parking this is in the redlight area and there are some less than savoury characters around this area at night

Deviant City

I'd like to go and check it out, but only if there are lockers available.well it does say in the blurb on the site that there are two locker rooms so suspect there are some somewhere .

my only concern is parking this is in the redlight area and there are some less than savoury characters around this area at night "

oh no, this has put me off a little. Think I'm better off going with somebody

rochdale

The 'red light' area has been cleaned up of late due to complaints from the mainly muslim population of the area.

The only drawback is a lack of parking next to the club, you would need to walk a little to get to it from your car - which if you are wearing play kit could be nervous.

By *ogiboobooCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

How does a new club get slagged off before its even opened.? Some of the previous comments our not justified as you should try before you comment as we will do. does it matter if the owners are swingers or not,We don,t think so as long as the place is welcoming, buzzing & full of fun.We are sure there will be lots of singles that attend this new club because as you know they attend the other clubs all over the country.Spelling or Pic,s mean nothing, but good advertising and word of mouth by real people who attend will determen the fate of this new club.Good Luck for this much needed top class venue. C & G xx

By *andnlancsCouple  over a year ago

North

One person on here said they never got a reply to an email and everyone keeps bringing that up, we have been emailing them with questions for two weeks and they have always replied ?

If people have concerns about the place why not email them ?

As Yogibooboo said above how can people give negative chat about a place that hasn’t even opened yet, if a web site lets people know what a place is like then try looking at most clubs web sites they are far from perfect.

Any club is as good as the people who attend, no good having great décor then being the only ones there is it.

We will be going and know lots who are so we have no worries about the place being good, if it isn’t then we just wont return simples, one thing we wont do is slag it off before we even step foot in the place.

North Wales

When a new club opens then the website is the only thing that people have to judge the club on!

Yes word of mouth is better but until it's opened then that's not available.

Poor website with an undercurrent of 'bad attitude' gives the impression that the owners don't care or value any potential club members.

Maybe people should give it a chance but as our playing time is limited and money is tight we won't be taking the chance!

Mrs Dirty

Hope everyone posts an open appraisal after they have been so we can form an opinion if it would suit us or not.

A website is a shop window and to blunt it is rubbish! Presentation is everything!

It is not all about the look of the site, the content is quite abrupt, yes there should be rules but there are ways of putting them across.

Going outlet off the website we would not attend but we will wait for a few reviews before we give it a go.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"A website is a shop window and to blunt it is rubbish! Presentation is everything!

It is not all about the look of the site, the content is quite abrupt, yes there should be rules but there are ways of putting them across.

Going outlet off the website we would not attend but we will wait for a few reviews before we give it a go."

Agreed 100% - In good business, reputation is everything, and the website is the first place you should not cut corners and also not go live with it until your totally convinced it's ready and has the right content that will appeal to the widest demographic. As someone else said, for now, it's your shop window. At the moment it might as well have Bagpuss and Professeur Yaffle in it.

At the very least, you do not want to be putting people off attending your club. Keeping it simple is fine but at least have your text proofed before you go live. (We know how hard it is to spot your own mistakes)

Looking at the hundreds of other sites out there, is always a good idea.

Stretford

We've been to 40+ clubs here and abroad over the last 14 years. We've used their websites to find out where they are, opening times and how much they cost - Decadance's website does this.

A poor website has never put us off trying a club. However good a website is it won't make up for a poor club. No one knows what this club is like yet. We will go to the opening and then make our minds up. Reality rather than cyberspace.

No photos, close to another club which has just been refurbished, in a not so salubrious part of Rochdale. No heels allowed and alcohol mentioned on more than one page (I have issues with lots of alcohol in swingers clubs)

Think I'll stick to Cupids to be honest.

There is parking across the road on the BMS carpark. There will also be lockers available.

Just because the website is not to peoples personal tastes does not make the place out to be a dump or be on a losing track. Give it the benefit if the doubt Ruby..it might make a change from going to Cupids.

Too many negatives coming from people here... Don't knock it till you try it.

carrbrook stalybridge

"There is parking across the road on the BMS carpark. There will also be lockers available.

Just because the website is not to peoples personal tastes does not make the place out to be a dump or be on a losing track. Give it the benefit if the doubt Ruby..it might make a change from going to Cupids.

Too many negatives coming from people here... Don't knock it till you try it. "

do you have permision to use the bms carpark ?

Burnley'ish

Perhaps we will visit in the future but we are puzzled by the rule about having to remove dangerous footwear on staircases.

What exactly constitutes "dangerous footwear"?

carrbrook stalybridge

"Perhaps we will visit in the future but we are puzzled by the rule about having to remove dangerous footwear on staircases.

What exactly constitutes "dangerous footwear"?killer heels lol

"

the website is hard work!! conflicting information all over the place!

[Removed by poster at 25/09/13 21:49:44]

I'd quite like to try it out...

"There is parking across the road on the BMS carpark. There will also be lockers available.

Too many negatives coming from people here... Don't knock it till you try it. "

Do BMS know you're parking there?

I do think there needs to be pictures of the rooms.

Alcohol and swinging is a mix that concerns me. People's inhibitions are inhibited by alcohol.

And the shoes rule is quite honestly something that puts me off too - as is the grammar on the website.

Just doesn't seem to be done very professional to be honest.

Stretford

If you don't like the website don't go - simples.

"Perhaps we will visit in the future but we are puzzled by the rule about having to remove dangerous footwear on staircases.

What exactly constitutes "dangerous footwear"?

"

Rollerskates?

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm assuming there are no photos because the club isn't finished yet? (I'm sure thats a pretty fair assumption with a club that hasn't opened yet, if it was ready for photos, surely they would be open and making money already?)

I'm a little worried about alcohol being for sale, especially in the greater manchester area as the rules for alcohol licensing is very strict. Thought that was part of the reason that clubs were byob?

"I'm a little worried about alcohol being for sale, especially in the greater manchester area as the rules for alcohol licensing is very strict. Thought that was part of the reason that clubs were byob?"

I imagine this is gotten around by the fact that they're advertising as a Champagne and Wine Bar. Does make me a little worried too.

Deviant City

"I'm a little worried about alcohol being for sale, especially in the greater manchester area as the rules for alcohol licensing is very strict. Thought that was part of the reason that clubs were byob?

I imagine this is gotten around by the fact that they're advertising as a Champagne and Wine Bar. Does make me a little worried too. "

this is why I asked if it is registered as a swingers club or a bar. I'd like to visit, but not on my own.

By *ensualcplnwCouple  over a year ago

burnley

It's seems that all people who are putting negative views about Decadance club before it opens . Are probably worried that there local/ reg club they attend might be affected .only time will tell . If Decadance was our club I would personally keep theses type of people away from it , as for website if the site has flaws we must say its a great way to advertise and keep people talking about it . Good luck Decadance we will be there on the opening night . As for parking there is plenty !

Burnleyish (She/They)

"It's seems that all people who are putting negative views about Decadance club before it opens . Are probably worried that there local/ reg club they attend might be affected .only time will tell . If Decadance was our club I would personally keep theses type of people away from it , as for website if the site has flaws we must say its a great way to advertise and keep people talking about it . Good luck Decadance we will be there on the opening night . As for parking there is plenty ! "

I'm not trying to be negative, but having been involved in running 'adult' events in the greater manchester area I know exactly how strict the licences are and the fact that the police and the council won't hesitate to intervene (and these were occasional/one off/monthly events let alone a permanent venue!)

I just have no desire for myself (or anyone) to have to go through the police turning up and closing a venue down!

Manchester

aww hey you people are just not real. if you dont like the website. or the rules simples dont go????? go elsewere id say you wont be missed as you seem to be so narrow minded SLAGGING a new club off before its even open. or do i sence a vendetta going on about this new club. try before you knock it & if its not your thing go elsewere its not rocket science

North Wales

"I'm assuming there are no photos because the club isn't finished yet? (I'm sure thats a pretty fair assumption with a club that hasn't opened yet, if it was ready for photos, surely they would be open and making money already?) "

The website states that they won't be putting up any photos!

There's certainly no vendetta from us....the club isn't local to us but we do like to travel all over to visit clubs.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

From what i have read, i wounder if its the sunday sun running a sting operation for there newspaper!

or am just over reacting lol

"I'm assuming there are no photos because the club isn't finished yet? (I'm sure thats a pretty fair assumption with a club that hasn't opened yet, if it was ready for photos, surely they would be open and making money already?)

The website states that they won't be putting up any photos!

There's certainly no vendetta from us....the club isn't local to us but we do like to travel all over to visit clubs."

Deviant City

"It's seems that all people who are putting negative views about Decadance club before it opens . Are probably worried that there local/ reg club they attend might be affected .only time will tell . If Decadance was our club I would personally keep theses type of people away from it , as for website if the site has flaws we must say its a great way to advertise and keep people talking about it . Good luck Decadance we will be there on the opening night . As for parking there is plenty ! "

yes I visit 2 or 3 clubs regularly, I'm certainly not worried about Decadance taking away customers. I like a variety of clubs.

I have had response from questions that I have asked the owners, which I am very happy with.

The website is not the be all and end all to me, other than lack of pics, as I like to make my own mind up about a club.

I'm just concerned about parking and being a single female, so for my own safety, I think its best I attend with someone, at least for my first visit.

rochdale

The club is a former pub so i imagine that is why they were able to obtain a drinks license for the building.

Further to my last post i have recieved some info from the club and have been told the pricing structure and parking situation.

The only thing that lets the place down for me now is the lack of photographs on the website, photos help to sell a product and people like to know what the place looks like beforehand.

I wish it well, i doubt i will attend very often as the TV night is a wednesday and i'm working early the next day. Often the case with clubs is this midweek TV thing.

By *ooldudeMan  over a year ago

manchester

Yes totally agree on Alcohol issue.It should be banned at all swingers clubs.While they are at it ban sex as well.And that dancing stop that also its vastly over rated .Charging people entrance fees that's a joke also.

The majority of complainants relating to new club are those that are looking for a freebies and wont appear anyhow so whos bloody well mithered.

carrbrook stalybridge

still no answer regards permission to park on private land (BMS car park ) ?

"Yes totally agree on Alcohol issue.It should be banned at all swingers clubs.While they are at it ban sex as well.And that dancing stop that also its vastly over rated .Charging people entrance fees that's a joke also.

The majority of complainants relating to new club are those that are looking for a freebies and wont appear anyhow so whos bloody well mithered."

By *adgirl n RandieWoman  over a year ago

manchester

"Yes totally agree on Alcohol issue.It should be banned at all swingers clubs.While they are at it ban sex as well.And that dancing stop that also its vastly over rated .Charging people entrance fees that's a joke also.

The majority of complainants relating to new club are those that are looking for a freebies and wont appear anyhow so whos bloody well mithered.

"

[Removed by poster at 26/09/13 21:59:59]

Just another thing to add to the discussion, some people are complaining about this club selling alcohol, but what about other clubs in the North West that sell it? I have never heard complaints or problems arising as a result of the other clubs selling drink, and one club in particular is probably one of the most popular clubs in the North West for couples.

Surely having a licensed bar will allow the management to keep better control of the amount of alcohol people consume? There is no way they will risk their license by serving people who had obviously had too much and I think they will probably be able to monitor better than if people are taking their own drinks.

Really cannot understand why some think that the club having a license is a problem?

"Just another thing to add to the discussion, some people are complaining about this club selling alcohol, but what about other clubs in the North West that sell it? I have never heard complaints or problems arising as a result of the other clubs selling drink, and one club in particular is probably one of the most popular clubs in the North West for couples.

Surely having a licensed bar will allow the management to keep better control of the amount of alcohol people consume? There is no way they will risk their license by serving people who had obviously had too much and I think they will probably be able to monitor better than if people are taking their own drinks.

Really cannot understand why some think that the club having a license is a problem?

"

agree completely

we are all adults and if we like a drink it's up to us it doesn't mean you are going to get out your skull !!! Too much nannying on here at times if people don't want a drink then cool don't but if you do fill yer boots and enjoy

i see a moderator will jumping in soon

lol good luck to the new club more the better .... im sure il swing there either way booze or no booze just love swinging

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Just another thing to add to the discussion, some people are complaining about this club selling alcohol, but what about other clubs in the North West that sell it? I have never heard complaints or problems arising as a result of the other clubs selling drink, and one club in particular is probably one of the most popular clubs in the North West for couples.

agree completely

we are all adults and if we like a drink it's up to us it doesn't mean you are going to get out your skull !!! Too much nannying on here at times if people don't want a drink then cool don't but if you do fill yer boots and enjoy "

It's nothing to do with people drinking, I have no issues with that...

The last I knew, the clubs that do sell alcohol don't advertise as a champagne bar, or have the brands and details on the website!

My issue is all to do with the issue of nudity in a licenced premises... If you have nudity you need a sex establishment licence, if you have a sex establishment licence, then you have to abide by those rules... Anyone fancy not being able to touch any of the women?! (And having been at a venue that had a club night shut down because two women were dancing almost topless in a licenced venue which didn't have a sex establishment licence, it's something I do not wish to go through again... I'd also not like anyone else to have to go through it!)

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

7" Pleasers FM heels are dangerous to my heart when I see my OH parading around in them

cant beat a pair of nice stiletoes and fishnets parading about :-Q

agree completely

we are all adults and if we like a drink it's up to us it doesn't mean you are going to get out your skull !!! Too much nannying on here at times if people don't want a drink then cool don't but if you do fill yer boots and enjoy

It's nothing to do with people drinking, I have no issues with that...

The last I knew, the clubs that do sell alcohol don't advertise as a champagne bar, or have the brands and details on the website!

My issue is all to do with the issue of nudity in a licenced premises... If you have nudity you need a sex establishment licence, if you have a sex establishment licence, then you have to abide by those rules... Anyone fancy not being able to touch any of the women?! (And having been at a venue that had a club night shut down because two women were dancing almost topless in a licenced venue which didn't have a sex establishment licence, it's something I do not wish to go through again... I'd also not like anyone else to have to go through it!)"

the no3 in chorley has a drinks licence and has never had any trouble since day 1!we get our kit off to sit at the bar as well

What a load of shite!!!! Only on a swingers site can you find such self obsessed, self opinionated, narrow minded up their own butts people.

Been to many swingers clubs that sell alcohol with not a single problem, whereas I've seen quite a few d*unks thrown out of cupids!

If you want to hide in a private room to play .. Get a hotel room or stay at home! Just because other people can see your bits and bobs doesn't mean they can jump in, or would want too.. No still means no. A major part of swinging is about being open and liberation, not skulking around and hiding in rooms!

Club reviews and uninformed opinions are worthless. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Swinging encapsulates freedom of choice. This club gives people more choice. How can this be bad???

By *tashMan  over a year ago

Altham

Well I'll be giving it a go just as soon as I get a hot sexy lady to take along (hate going as a single guy)

Any HOT lady's want taking give me a shout

By *tashMan  over a year ago

Altham

Manchester

we could not have said it better guys. we totally agree with everything you have said.

"What a load of shite!!!! Only on a swingers site can you find such self obsessed, self opinionated, narrow minded up their own butts people.

Been to many swingers clubs that sell alcohol with not a single problem, whereas I've seen quite a few d*unks thrown out of cupids!

If you want to hide in a private room to play .. Get a hotel room or stay at home! Just because other people can see your bits and bobs doesn't mean they can jump in, or would want too.. No still means no. A major part of swinging is about being open and liberation, not skulking around and hiding in rooms!

Club reviews and uninformed opinions are worthless. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Swinging encapsulates freedom of choice. This club gives people more choice. How can this be bad???"

Most forum keyboard warriors who send negative views on fab have never entered a club ....ffs

By *tsyandbitsy 1Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Good luck to decadence , we both can't wait to visit. Not found a great deal of info about it apart from fence sitters slating it. We live a couple of miles away and would like to have a nosey .... When at you open? Is it the pub on the bridge? Any info would be great please. Xxxx

Did anyone go yet?

It's open and will soon be thriving once word of mouth travels. A great opening night. It's the pub on the corner before the bridge. Park at bms opposite x

Stretford

The opening night was a cracking night. All the people that slagged the club off on the strength of the website were sorely missed. This club will be capable of equalling any in the northwest and is better by far than several already established clubs.

[Removed by poster at 07/10/13 21:01:34]

"The opening night was a cracking night. All the people that slagged the club off on the strength of the website were sorely missed. This club will be capable of equalling any in the northwest and is better by far than several already established clubs."

12 reviews, one of which is just an advert for a local hotel, 1 avoid, 4 ok's and 6 fabulous suggests it's possibly not all that

Oh and having read them, 1 of the other reviews is from someone that wasn't there.

Stretford

"The opening night was a cracking night. All the people that slagged the club off on the strength of the website were sorely missed. This club will be capable of equalling any in the northwest and is better by far than several already established clubs.

12 reviews, one of which is just an advert for a local hotel, 1 avoid, 4 ok's and 6 fabulous suggests it's possibly not all that

"

Did you read the reviews or just look at the headings?

Here's the text of the avoid review

'Well I must say the critics were right. The place was full of people drinking and dancing and pretending to enjoy them selves. I even spotted some sad peeps laughing and joking it was shocking and deplorable. I most definitely shall not be visiting this sad den of iniquity for at least another two days. Well its closed Monday anyway innit.'

Clearly written by somebody else who thought that slagging a club off that hadn't even opened was just a tad silly from people who live nowhere near and will never go, and possibly mischievious from those that live locally and are worried about competition to their own club of choice.

You are right though, reviews mean nothing and trying somewhere for yourself, as we did, is the way to go.

[Removed by poster at 07/10/13 21:43:35]

Actually no I didn;t read it. I wasn;t that bored.

I did read and report these two though:

"sorry missed the openin night he was workin and i was gutted hope to see you soon babes x"

"We have a hotel in Rochdale if you need any were to stay over night drop us a message price from £30 for a double room "

Stretford

Well done!

manchester

Would appear some like to read only the pieces of text that they would like to believe.its called living in a bubble and disregarding reality. Some would call them cybernauts personally I would send them to the moon where nobody would have to listen or take notice of them. Yeh moonpeople.i wouldn't even charge them airfare send them for free and let's make the world a better place for the rest of us. Peace man.

After having read this entire thread all i can say is how sad is it!!! thought it was to just let peeps know a new club was opening not a slanging match between the fors and against! cant say it would make me feel like visitin if this is how its all portrayed in a forum!

Well we and another couple have a hotel booked and will be visiting on the 19th of this month. From a very reliable source this club has done its research and with Tony's experience this should be the place to go.

We're there to play not judge, every club needs time to evolve and I'm sure this one will. Hopefully 2 weeks after opening we'll see the makings of a great venue.

Deviant City

"Well we and another couple have a hotel booked and will be visiting on the 19th of this month. From a very reliable source this club has done its research and with Tony's experience this should be the place to go.

We're there to play not judge, every club needs time to evolve and I'm sure this one will. Hopefully 2 weeks after opening we'll see the makings of a great venue. "

hope you enjoy it x

Need to make new friends from around this area anyone interested and to accompany visiting clubs around north west i drive so transport not a problem

Need to make new friends from around this area anyone interested and to accompany visiting clubs around north west i drive so transport not a problem

yer the car share scheme a great idea ol pinch a lift if posible its a bit to far to swing

manchester

Would appear the doubters ,knockers and the fictitious profilers who post derogatory remarks regarding other clubs whilst embellishing the truth concerning their own establishments have had their noses displaced firmly out of place. Thats if the early reviews and comments are anything to go off .These clowns need sorting out in order that we get honest and fair reviews rather than contrived bullshit posted by their friends and neighbours.

"Would appear the doubters ,knockers and the fictitious profilers who post derogatory remarks regarding other clubs whilst embellishing the truth concerning their own establishments have had their noses displaced firmly out of place. Thats if the early reviews and comments are anything to go off .These clowns need sorting out in order that we get honest and fair reviews rather than contrived bullshit posted by their friends and neighbours. "

Come and see for yourselves. The ones who are writing doubtful things in this thread would never probably come up as far from their Big London Metropolitan City. Give it a go, we do know how to party Up North!

Are any playrooms lockable at decadence or do they remain open at all times ? Website comes across as you can only if you rent the room.

Can somebody who has been clear this up. Finding it a bit confusing as to the exact rules

Manchester

aww if only carlsberg made clubs.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The more people who support a new club the better. (We always do ourselves where we can, and certainly don't restrict ourselves to clubs down south, of course plenty always go local)

But some fair critism was made at the website when it first went live, it is a shame that this degenerated into something else.

we are going this Saturday night so will report back

By *ecaDanceClubCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Our club pictures are on our website ,

"Our club pictures are on our website , "

thank you

rochdale

Looks very, very good inside - thinking of a visit next weekend.

Manchester

Just seen the pic,s on website they are amazing.Better than some of the pic,s we have seen on here.This looks more like a club than a funeral parlour or indian takeaway.lmao

"Just seen the pic,s on website they are amazing.Better than some of the pic,s we have seen on here.This looks more like a club than a funeral parlour or indian takeaway.lmao "

Great job with the pics

"Looks very, very good inside - thinking of a visit next weekend."

looking forward to it. its haloween fancy dress at weekend xx

Manchester

Looking forward to seeing you there sleepy-angel.

"Looking forward to seeing you there sleepy-angel. "
see you then. Hope you are dressing up for Halloween xx

» Add a new message to this topic