FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Office Bristol 20-09

The Office Bristol 20-09

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone here going to be at The Office tomorrow night? It would be nice to see this good but under utilised club full for a change.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *S11funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Not tonight but the 27th

Many thanks to Neil and Anne for the sexy time we had on Friday night. I honestly cannot understand why this place is not packed every night it is open. Particularly on a Saturday when couples get in free before 10:30. No it isn't The Ritz but rather it is just a well equipped play space where adults can have some adult fun.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Must try this place sometime. It's on our to do list xx

It would be great to see you there. The more people that go the better it will get!

By *mart-Bi-GuyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, heading there this Friday with a very attractive lady friend, hope to see plenty there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our experience of The Office have been disappointing to say the least, its a real shame because it could be a good club.

It seems the owners are not listening to the reviews and making no effort to improve the club and its attendance rate which doesnt bode well.

Bristol is in dire need of a new club !!

"Our experience of The Office have been disappointing to say the least, its a real shame because it could be a good club.

It seems the owners are not listening to the reviews and making no effort to improve the club and its attendance rate which doesnt bode well.

Bristol is in dire need of a new club !! "

While I agree that there could be improvements I have never seen the owners as anything but friendly. a couple of improvements would be good - marketing needs to improve - but in general the club is good for what it is.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"Our experience of The Office have been disappointing to say the least, its a real shame because it could be a good club.

Bristol is in dire need of a new club !! "

This is exactly what we hear about the office from lots of people. Which is what makes us think twice about going. But it is still on our to do list as we would like to experience it ourselves one day.

We agree, bristol really does need an exciting new club.

I am thinking about going with a friend in October but reading the reviews am thinking twice. Are Fridays now not busy? We would head there on either the 18 or 25 October if we do go.

"I am thinking about going with a friend in October but reading the reviews am thinking twice. Are Fridays now not busy? We would head there on either the 18 or 25 October if we do go."

Wear a long mac and you'll fit in with all the other single guys who go there

well single guys have to be on the list dont they, only allow so many when iver been must admit not been for six months but have always had a lovely time, like to wear clothes not towels as in other clubs, dont know why it gets a bad name i have met lovely people there

Ok our main bone of contention was the last time we went ( decided to give it another chance ) We arrived at 10.25pm, 5 mins before the free entry for couples ran out, only to be TOLD by the guy on the door there was no one in and to go and have a drink and come back !!

From our point of view we have no problem paying to get into a club, but surely from a business point of view you wouldnt turn people away you would encourage them in to get numbers up ?? That to us was madness !!

The Office has the potential to be a good club but some substantial changes need to be made. Until that time comes we will not be attending again as there are far superior clubs we would prefer to travel too.

"Ok our main bone of contention was the last time we went ( decided to give it another chance ) We arrived at 10.25pm, 5 mins before the free entry for couples ran out, only to be TOLD by the guy on the door there was no one in and to go and have a drink and come back !!

From our point of view we have no problem paying to get into a club, but surely from a business point of view you wouldnt turn people away you would encourage them in to get numbers up ?? That to us was madness !!

The Office has the potential to be a good club but some substantial changes need to be made. Until that time comes we will not be attending again as there are far superior clubs we would prefer to travel too. "

Agree with this

Bristol

We're going to give it a go tomorrow night and intend to be there about 10

Hope to see some of you there?

"I am thinking about going with a friend in October but reading the reviews am thinking twice. Are Fridays now not busy? We would head there on either the 18 or 25 October if we do go.

Wear a long mac and you'll fit in with all the other single guys who go there "

I won't be a single guy I will be going with someone,

Id be tempted if it wasnt so close to my home

Does it matter if it's close to home, everyone there is there for the same reason as you.

Well guys I personally love the place but I can see how it might not be to everyones tastes. Sadly we wont be there tomorrow but hopefully next week!

oh im not worried about the people in the club just any neighbours LOL

When The Office comes up in conversation with other swingers everyone always pulls this face

It just seems that the bad things people have heard about it stop people going.

We will give it a try at some point because of the free entry (we can be at Chams or The Lodge in 45 minutes if we hate it) but agree that Bristol NEEDS another club!!!

By *unpearCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We have been to the office many times and I must admit it is not as good or as busy as it used to be. Last time we went, we had the same experience. We was told that it empty so don't bother. But the time before it was packed and we had a great time. We have attended many clubs in the UK & abroad and it is always hit & miss what sought of night you might have. We have been to some clubs that are supposed to be the best, but been there with just another couple and a single guy. . I dont think we will give up on the Office & give it another try, as Bristol needs a club.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

seems odd that couples don't turn up even for a look if it is completely free

Bristol

Well we're going tonight

Hope some others turn up!

"Well we're going tonight