FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Can you tell me what it's like?

Can you tell me what it's like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tu and Chez OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Hi we live very near liberty elite club and wondered how many of you lovely people know what it's like there ?? We are members of chams and like it but its the only club we have been to! I've heard through the grape vine that it can be clicky ?? We would love to go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That club is on my to do list

Really nice facilities. Have heard that on the odd night (think it was certain event nights) it can be cliquey but haven't experienced it being so.

By *oltruckMan  over a year ago

Buxton

Friends of my that are a couple went one night and found it very clicky found that there was a lot of people a bit up them selves they left quite early and didn't go back

leicestershire

Maybe its a go try it for urself thing thanks guys for answering xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Couples nights at clubs are often harder to break into as many people know each other so it can appear cliquey.

Be sure you know what you don't want, be prepared to tell people so in simple and straightforward terms (saying no isn't rude, saying fuck off is) and give an open night a shot. If there is a pack of single men they are easily ignored as they rarely approach preferring to loiter near and hope to get picked! Anyone who gets handsy (rare but can happen) can be told off and/or reported to staff. And if someone asks you to play then give an honest answer - yes please, no thanks or maybe later.

Good luck.

I'd guess they can handle single men if they're members of Chams

"That club is on my to do list "

And ours. We seem to be reading more and more good things about this club.

leicestershire

Yeah from what I've read it sounds a good club very good facilities and clean. Just wondered as we are abit alternative and not for everyone and we have herd its clicky but we are going to go and see what it's like because it's right on our door step so would be silly not to try

"I'd guess they can handle single men if they're members of Chams"

We go Saturday nights never had to worry about single men

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We've been several times over the last few years with the various different owners.

We think its a great club and never found it especially clicky, no more so than any other club.

Found it especially good for Couples who very much play and stay together (ie no partners wandering about alone) and also very good for first timers too.

Its also very clean and the layout works well.

You can visit it before you become a member.

leicestershire

"We've been several times over the last few years with the various different owners.

We think its a great club and never found it especially clicky, no more so than any other club.

Found it especially good for Couples who very much play and stay together (ie no partners wandering about alone) and also very good for first timers too.

Its also very clean and the layout works well.

You can visit it before you become a member. "

Thanks so much we are going to give it ago see how we get on x

"I'd guess they can handle single men if they're members of Chams

We go Saturday nights never had to worry about single men "

Only done two Saturdays at Chams but there were certainly single men there - even if they did enter as a 'couple'.

Well we've been many times in a Saturday night and we have met couples who are convienient couples we don't okay that way so does not effect us

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I put up a pretty comprehensive review a few weeks back when we went.

Its a very plush club which is very well done out, it is expensive though, lacks any real variety or imagination in play rooms (just a load of beds really) and when we went it was very quiet so I dont want to say its cliquey but its quite easy to get the impression it is I assume as people all seemed to know each other.

Bottom line is its a good club but im not sure if its double as good as some other clubs (to justify the expense) and the whole being naked to be in any of the play areas thing wont be for everyone either

I do sound quite negative but its a good club for sure maybe I just have a quite critical eye

By *urreypair1Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Do they still have the centre bed which if you are on it you are happy to be touched .... unless you say otherwise .

Makes for a fun bed to be on

Going tonight if she ever finishes her nails!!

Never experienced any cliques so to speak although a lot of groups form but its only because it has a lot of regulars who have got to know each other over time. It's really is a great club.

» Add a new message to this topic