FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys we are looking at the first trip to a club in few weeks and are looking at least chambre we have never been before and heard good and bad about clubs. We will being doing a Saturday as couples night bit worried about the single men for first time on Friday heard some mixed reports. We have met some great single guys one recently so I know many are great guys. We are nee to this and clubs our Question is can anyone give us some tips and what to expect and is there any formality to saying yes no etc. I guess we want a survival guide to clubs lol any advice would be great x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go with the flow. Chat to as many people as possible. But don't be affaid to say no if don't feel comfortable with anything and above all else enjoy yourselves.

If single guys is not your thing then find a couples only night, that's the mistake we first made.

Other than that clubs are fantastic, just enjoy it and go with the flow, no one will push you. You'll wonder what you were worried about after. We hate going out to normal bars/clubs now, they are so dull.

just go you will enjoy, remember one thing just because its a club you are not expected to play if you don't want to, and of course no means no and don't be afraid to say it , treat your first visit as a learning curve then decide if its for you, bet you go again tho hee hee

We went to La Chambre a couple weeks ago, went on a Saturday which is couples only. Staff were great very frinedly, got shown around the club with four other new couples so it was then easy to strike up a conversation. Really relaxed and chilled no pressure to play if you don't want to, and they have private rooms if you decide to play alone or with another couple rather than in a big room. Just be careful of the metal stairs going to the outside smoke area I slipped and went arse over tit not a good look, but thanks to the guy who picked me up of the floor

Thanks for the advise we are soo new to this had a few sexy meets and love it and want more! We like the idea of the clubs but so many horror stories nice to hear some positives and hopefully we will find the same. Fingers crossed we will have a good time and want more lol! We will hopefully go on a couples night and then wont be to scared off. Are you just ok to say no easy as and then they shouldnt argue etc? x

Have a look at the club review page?

Hi we will just wanted to ask from people that have been x

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We have been to both Friday and Saturday at LC

We would recommend Saturday for you. It should be a very good night and its a great club.

Excellent i think the saturday sounds like us more we will be going in october so will see how it is x

» Add a new message to this topic