FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons - Yay or Nay?

Chameleons - Yay or Nay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never visited a swingers club before but am considering joining Chameleons in Birmingham to see what it's all about.

The website isn't particularly clear of membership and general fees so I wondered whether anyone here could shed any light on this for me.

Also, what is the general mood of the club like? Would I be given a wide berth being a single guy attending alone or there a friendly atmosphere?

Finally, what is the club like of a daytime?

Any information or shared personal experiences would be very gratefully received.

Thanks in advance, Rob

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think there is a big waiting list for chams so I would ring them first as you may find you are dissapointed. As for the club it's great in all respects but like a lot of Cpls we only go on Cpls nights

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the insight guys. I will give them a call to save myself a trip and see what the situation is.

If not Chams then can you recommend any alternative clubs that are local to the West Midlands and still taking on members?

"Thanks for the insight guys. I will give them a call to save myself a trip and see what the situation is.

If not Chams then can you recommend any alternative clubs that are local to the West Midlands and still taking on members?"

You could try Xtasias on one of their party nights for fab members next time they have one.

A big fat flippin YAY from me

Chams fan here too

I love Chams. A big yay from me too!

Chams is tip top

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

Chams is a great club - it's relaxed in the daytime, and gets seriously hectic on Friday nights. Almost all the people who go there are pleasant, and I've never known the atmosphere to be anything other than good.

Of course, as a single guy you can't go there EXPECTING to play - just enjoy relaxing and chatting, and maybe something else will happen. On that basis, I've never found anyone to be rude or unwelcoming.

Have fun - I just wish I could get there more often. (Anyone fancy giving me lift from Bristol?)

Nay.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you cannot get membership for Chams but would still like to go, look out for a social being run on here and try to get your name on the list. You will find Chams a totally different sort of club to Xtasia, not that that`s a bad point. In Chams, you strip off to shorts or the supplied towel on entry. Xtasia is a night club style of club so you need casual smart clothes for the main part of the club then strip off to get into the designated play areas. And if you think there`s any animosity between the clubs, check the Chams reviews and you will find a positive review from the Xtasia management. I`ve also met the owners of Secrets in Devon there so it must be pretty good!

Double yay!

I'd deffinately recommend Chams

By *cott katieCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury Shropshire

Big yes to Chams x one if the best x

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

Big YAY from us too.... as far as single men go, we have found Fri nights can be too full on with single men following you everywhere. We now sometimes go on a Saturday afternoon to have some single men (For my wife) and stay on for Saturday night for the couples when the singlies have to leave.

Great club, great staff, love the big round bed room but wish the dungeon was a bit better.....but hey, can't have everything

"A big fat flippin YAY from me "

And an equally big YAY from me

Both a yay and a nay from me.

Day times I think are great, more relaxed and sociable.

When I've been in the evenings, not liked as found people very unsociable and unwilling to chat to new faces, so won't bother going on an evening again.

» Add a new message to this topic