FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ourplace4fun

Ourplace4fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wonder if anyone can give any feedback on Ourplace4fun - toying with trying a Tuesday evening there - possibly looking for some bukkake fun.

P.S. single guys - what we're NOT looking for is responses saying " if you go I'd love to meet you there so let me know" etc - it's a question about the club so if you've got something constructive to add then we welcome the input - otherwise please don't clutter the thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its a great little club and still remains our number 1 haunt.

While we havent attended a single guy ffa night there the rooms lend themselves very well to bukkake/lots of guy fun.

The grope box is especially suited to this and adds an extra dimension of kink to it all along with a standard glory hole room onto of this.

These nights are very well attended you will not struggle to find the fun you're after one day we might be brave enough to go on a Tuesday :P (and not working the next day!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blackcherry

You guys seem a good source of info for clubs. We have been VA and Ab Fabs, which are both very different.

Are you able to compare ourplace4fun to these two clubs?

We don't like Saturday nights at VA as it is quite cliquey and perhaps a bit mild. Fridays suits us better at VA with men.

Ab Fabs is not as classy, lacks a bar but has more of a kinkier feel due to the size and themed rooms.

Thanks in advance and sorry oxon couple for the hijack!

By *siaessexCouple  over a year ago

essex

op4f is a great place ,it is quite small but it means everyone talks to each other .i think you should try it yourself as every one has there own idears ,some like ,some dont.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

One of the best smallest clubs in the UK.

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

My favourite club.Great place

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Blackcherry

You guys seem a good source of info for clubs. We have been VA and Ab Fabs, which are both very different.

We don't like Saturday nights at VA as it is quite cliquey and perhaps a bit mild. Fridays suits us better at VA with men.

Ab Fabs is not as classy, lacks a bar but has more of a kinkier feel due to the size and themed rooms.

"

I cannot directly compare VA to ourplace4fun as we havent been yet however we have been to liberty elite (which was run I believe by the current VA management and both are very similar). Liberty is a fine club (much like I hear VA is) but due to having the play areas so firmly seperated from the rest of the club and the dress down rule it fractures the experience somewhat.

AB fabs has everything under the sun facilities wise, but its a pretty soul less place and on Saturdays its incredibly cliquey, we werent fans of everything being "outdoors" and having to walk down wooden decking to get to all the areas (like the cabins, dungeon etc). I would suggest AB fabs is a club to go with a big bunch of you in a pre arranged fashion to maximise on all the facilities.

Ourplace4fun remains the number 1 club to us as it marries the social side with fantastic hosting and a real attention to detail. We have had some of our best nights swinging there without doubt thus far as its a smaller club and Greg and Lisa (and the rest of the staff) are good engaging people and thus it breaks down any cliques and people interact and talk even if its not to play!

There tends to be action going on in every corner of the club and when it gets swinging later on its wall to wall! If you welcome single guys then ourplace4fun lets them in on every night (bar the once a month couples night)but limit them to a select few on Saturdays, so they are on hand and useful if thats what you want.

I would highly recommend going, I have rarely encountered anyone who has a bad thing to say about ourplace4fun, its a great little club and a unique experience.

Possibly the only downside and this doesnt apply to everyone is they dont have a "huge" dancefloor so if you are big fans of hitting the dancefloor you probably wont at ourplace4fun, though they have taken efforts to make it bigger and more inviting for a dance (it even has a pole!) people dont seem to do a lot of dancing there though :P

I only mention this as there was a lot more dancing at libs (and from what I understand VA) and AB fabs and to some thats fairly important.

Anyway give it a go its a great little club in short then post your thoughts up ! Comparing and contrasting excellent clubs will push them all to improve which will create a better clubbing experience for us all !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Blackcherry

I cannot directly compare VA to ourplace4fun as we havent been yet however we have been to liberty elite (which was run I believe by the current VA management and both are very similar). Liberty is a fine club (much like I hear VA is) but due to having the play areas so firmly seperated from the rest of the club and the dress down rule it fractures the experience somewhat.

AB fabs has everything under the sun facilities wise, but its a pretty soul less place and on Saturdays its incredibly cliquey, we werent fans of everything being "outdoors" and having to walk down wooden decking to get to all the areas (like the cabins, dungeon etc). I would suggest AB fabs is a club to go with a big bunch of you in a pre arranged fashion to maximise on all the facilities.

Ourplace4fun remains the number 1 club to us as it marries the social side with fantastic hosting and a real attention to detail. We have had some of our best nights swinging there without doubt thus far as its a smaller club and Greg and Lisa (and the rest of the staff) are good engaging people and thus it breaks down any cliques and people interact and talk even if its not to play!

There tends to be action going on in every corner of the club and when it gets swinging later on its wall to wall! If you welcome single guys then ourplace4fun lets them in on every night (bar the once a month couples night)but limit them to a select few on Saturdays, so they are on hand and useful if thats what you want.

I would highly recommend going, I have rarely encountered anyone who has a bad thing to say about ourplace4fun, its a great little club and a unique experience.

Possibly the only downside and this doesnt apply to everyone is they dont have a "huge" dancefloor so if you are big fans of hitting the dancefloor you probably wont at ourplace4fun, though they have taken efforts to make it bigger and more inviting for a dance (it even has a pole!) people dont seem to do a lot of dancing there though :P

I only mention this as there was a lot more dancing at libs (and from what I understand VA) and AB fabs and to some thats fairly important.

Anyway give it a go its a great little club in short then post your thoughts up ! Comparing and contrasting excellent clubs will push them all to improve which will create a better clubbing experience for us all !"

Thank you for your insightful reply

We don't like couples only nights and believe it add to cliques and like chatty gatherings, however small. We also are not fussed about dance floors and certainly are not prudish about people playing everywhere around us.

This seems like our ideal club going by the comments and reviews so we will check it out probably Sat 5th Oct.

» Add a new message to this topic