FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La Chambre

La Chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are thinking of going to LC on Saturday for the first time. We have been to other clubs but not sure of the dress code etc at LC. Think we are just nervous and need some reassurance. Any advice very welcome. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we are thinking of going to LC on Saturday for the first time. We have been to other clubs but not sure of the dress code etc at LC. Think we are just nervous and need some reassurance. Any advice very welcome. xxx"

Wear what you like just sexy and smart.. although not sure everyone was going for that the other day..

not been on a Saturday though... but we do have a good time when we go..

Thanks just wondered what it was like. Had a look on their website but better to ask people. Still not sure what we are doing yet. Might go to paradise or xotix instead.

It's a very social place. Dress code is sexy/casual/whatever makes you feel most comfortable.

There's also a forum with chat on their website, a lot of the regulars are on there in the evening and are more than happy to introduce themselves and answer questions

"It's a very social place. Dress code is sexy/casual/whatever makes you feel most comfortable.

There's also a forum with chat on their website, a lot of the regulars are on there in the evening and are more than happy to introduce themselves and answer questions"

Thanks. We are very nervous but sure we will be fine once we get there and get into the swing of things, if you know what I mean.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Last time I went on a Saturday eve I put on my lbd and killer heels but felt very over dressed. Some other ladies dressed up but some of the men were in trainers jeans and tshirt. It looked like they had made no effort. I felt very out of place. I felt so out of place thatI ddidn't go back the following night as planned and left my hotel early. I know people love the place but felt the dress code didn't work for me x

Whatever I go in Im not planning on keeping it on for long.lol Other clubs weve been to have been similar to how you describe with the dress code. I just do my own thing and wear what I feel comfy in. Thanks for the advice tho its always appreciated. xxx

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

i go as a single gal and been able to wear what you want to is nice as you can relax a bit when you get there and then decide

if you want to undress and join in the fun

as i've not been to clubs where you dress down as soon as you arrive not sure about that x

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

What would you recommend a guy wear to la chamber on a Friday? X

"What would you recommend a guy wear to la chamber on a Friday? X"

If you are going as a single you have to strip down to a towel or shorts to go upstairs anyway xxx

By *ornybobBuilderMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

No one will Juge you wot ever you wear unless you look like you going to the bingo lol

Do the couples have to strip down before going upstairs too. Mind you my outfit doesnt leave much to the imagination.lol xxx

"Do the couples have to strip down before going upstairs too. Mind you my outfit doesnt leave much to the imagination.lol xxx"

No couples can stay dressed.. not sure I have ever managed it though lol

Cali

Oh thats what I thought. Feeling very nervous now that the weekends here. Just hope I make a good impression and we're not sat like wallflowers all night. Xxxx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"What would you recommend a guy wear to la chamber on a Friday? X"

I would suggest smart casual x

» Add a new message to this topic