FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > any decent friendly clubs in south west

any decent friendly clubs in south west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any Decent Friendly clubs in south west i can go to as a first timer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"Any Decent Friendly clubs in south west i can go to as a first timer "

We are give us a try

sounds good what sort of people do you get in

"sounds good what sort of people do you get in"

Mostly hot couples and we get plenty of them and lot's of single females too with a good mix of polite single guys a good ratio give it a go mate your love it.

By *ardiffmale30Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Been to the lodge a few times. You need to contact them first but lovely people there. Hosts are great.

cool thanks my 1st time but what the heck it would be a good experience :D

By *lackmantemptationMan  over a year ago

Watford

"Been to the lodge a few times. You need to contact them first but lovely people there. Hosts are great.

"

Don't bother with the Lodge mate if you are a first timer. I tried to go there when i contacted them they told me i had to go to a social on a Wednesday first and if they liked me and my face fits i might be invited to a Saturday night. I told them that it is to far to go just for a social and then again another night. They said it is there rules with single guys take it or leave it. I found them very rude and demanded i attend a Social on a Wednesday first when i said i am only free of a weekend they said tuff luck. So don't bother with the Lodge as a newbie to much hassle mate i got the impression they do not want single guys there plenty of other clubs to choose from in the south mate and none of of have the stupid silly rules as the Lodge mate.

By *ardiffmale30Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I can only say how I have been treated and with regards to the lodge I have always been welcome and people friendly. The owners could not do enough for me. It is expected to have to attend a social event first in order to make sure that standards of single males do not drop by that I mean personality and all round friendly ness.

I would go to the lodge to meet like minded people to chat with its a relaxed atmosphere and can not speak highly enough about the place.

By *lackmantemptationMan  over a year ago

Watford

"I can only say how I have been treated and with regards to the lodge I have always been welcome and people friendly. The owners could not do enough for me. It is expected to have to attend a social event first in order to make sure that standards of single males do not drop by that I mean personality and all round friendly ness.

I would go to the lodge to meet like minded people to chat with its a relaxed atmosphere and can not speak highly enough about the place. "

Why should you be forced to go to there place for a social first that is wrong. All the clubs on here has standards with single guys London clubs do not come much better than Abfabs they have very high standards even higher standards than the Lodge but they do not black mail you in having to attend a social first this is outrageous to expect that of a guy that works away during the week they have not given this any thought what soever. For people like me the Lodge is just too much hassle if i want to go to a club i want it to be easy to get an invite this is not the case with the Lodge. It is ok for you because your a regular what about us newbies to the club.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"I can only say how I have been treated and with regards to the lodge I have always been welcome and people friendly. The owners could not do enough for me. It is expected to have to attend a social event first in order to make sure that standards of single males do not drop by that I mean personality and all round friendly ness.

I would go to the lodge to meet like minded people to chat with its a relaxed atmosphere and can not speak highly enough about the place. "

We went to the social last night and it really seems to help guys who are nervous about going to a club/party and don't know what to expect. When they go back to a party at a later date they are much less nervous and they know if As club is what they are looking for.

Single men at the lodge don't over step the mark like they do in other clubs and they don't follow you around in packs like you get at other clubs.

We all have our favourite places to go, and if the lodge isn't for you then it isn't for you. Just move on and get over it. Plenty of other places out there for you to try.

[Removed by poster at 26/09/13 12:03:51]

I would go to the lodge to meet like minded people to chat with its a relaxed atmosphere and can not speak highly enough about the place.

We went to the social last night and it really seems to help guys who are nervous about going to a club/party and don't know what to expect. When they go back to a party at a later date they are much less nervous and they know if As club is what they are looking for.

Single men at the lodge don't over step the mark like they do in other clubs and they don't follow you around in packs like you get at other clubs.

We all have our favourite places to go, and if the lodge isn't for you then it isn't for you. Just move on and get over it. Plenty of other places out there for you to try.

"

Very true that is why there is plenty of clubs to choose from in the south west what suits one person does not suit another i have been to all the clubs in the south and found them to be good i have not seen guys go around in packs for a very long time as most of the clubs has stamped this out along time ago. No body wants to go to the same place weekend and week out so why not try a few of them and then deside which ones you like and which ones you don't. Happy swinging.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, come along to the Lodge one Weds, seeing as you are in the South West. Lots of regulars and newbies alike to talk to. Have a look around and see if the club is for you. We openly encourage single guys to attend our club, we just like to make sure they are genuine, sociable guys who will take as much as they can give from the experience. PM me if you would like any more info x

We are regulars at the LODGE and the Wednesday social for single guys works really well...

for some people this approach works really well..and they are right take it leave it...no single guy has to put up with it....go to another club...

The LODGE Team, are really friendly people. I (R) went as a single guy and was always shown the greatest of respect every single time.

The team there are bit of a community and they are very welcoming and without their team effort it is doubtful they could have pulled of Swingfields. When we listened to how much effort it took from all the people who go and everyone who hepled we thought WOW that is some amazing feat to get that going....

We have not been for a while as it is a long treck for us but the times we have been have been superb.

and the single guys.....very respectful and great fun too....

like anything give it a go and make up your own minds....

and... the south west has some good clubs secrets, decadents, azzures, and The Lodge. why not spend a month going to each and fuck yourself silly.....

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"and... the south west has some good clubs secrets, decadents, azzures, and The Lodge. why not spend a month going to each and fuck yourself silly.....

"

» Add a new message to this topic