FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic Derby

Attic Derby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got up to date information on address, opening times and so on?

website link does not work ;((

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Still!!

What a farce

By *azmalcCouple  over a year ago

derby

same old problems then not first time thev lost website says it all 1 big farce this club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh stop with the negatives. It's still open and going very strongly. The new site is amazing.. seen it last week.

Problem is it's for the full club... I put it on the reviews.

Some are so quick to let personal issues get in the way they are quick to put the boot in.

This club has made some massive improvements.. I feel bloody old down there with the couple's now going... .

The new wet area is just amazing and new area is just now on finishing touches..

Just give them a call..

Cinema is open as normal except on Monday and Wednesday as it's t girl day..

not that strongly.

if they cannot even sort the website out its been off line for weeks and its not the first time .

"not that strongly.

if they cannot even sort the website out its been off line for weeks and its not the first time .

"

Things happen.. and if your not good with websites and relying on others it's out of their hands...

But club is a very good one... And it annoys me when it's a case of oh.. let's stick the boot in.

kinky land

You know what's just as annoying?

When its always the same old faces always boosting the club up!

Everyone has a right to an opinion.

No.. what's annoying is people being put off before they go.

We go to lots of clubs.. if we have a good time, we say so. If it's not so good we say so..

But some people just can't let personal issues lie..

The attic to be honest is busier than ever. I used to be one of the only girls in.. now I rarely use the cinema because lots of other women and couples there..

Yes, it is annoying that the site is currently down. I've spoken with them. Seen the new one and while I personally would put it up with a note that some facilities are opening soon... It's not my club.

I post a lot on this as there are not many attendees that frequent the forums. I've also spoken to people at clubs and when I mention the attic they often tell me that they have been told to stay away. Or read bad things..

Now if someone genuinely had a bad time then not a problem. It's the revenge or vendetta whinging that gets pathetic.

You tell me another club that has as proper cleaning products in all rooms? Condoms in all rooms.. ? Well so far they are the only one.

I am sure that as annoying as the website currently not working is. That people can ring to check..

kinky land

This 'club' has been very badly managed over the years.

Yes this club gets a lot of negativity in other clubs, because within this scene people talk to each other.

Their website is in my opinion a farce.

They 'forgot' to tell swingers they were closing certain nights, as they had given the club over to a fet event, that was 'listed guest's on another site only event'. Meaning they were turning swingers away at the door.

They sent messages to people that left, honest but negative reviews on here. Not the nicest of messages, and thats just from what I personally got and have actually seen from other memebers.

They didn't open on nights, they advertised they would be open and again, swingers were turning up at the locked door.

Yes they may have invested massive amounts on extensions and what not, however, the facts remain.

People go to clubs and form an opinion.

They then decide if they will go again or not. They share their experiences with their friends and people they meet on the scene.

I've NEVER published my personal experiences of this club either on here nor any other website.

I live way to close to this club, so i & the other friends I have that are local, have conversations about this place all too often. People ask us because we live local.

If, as you say, the club is busy and happy then let the new patrons leave reviews and let it get a better reputation on it's own.

It is getting reviews. But the forums are a good place to source new people from.

The club isn't open on a Wednesday night except once a month for a fetish night.

I used to live very close. I just don't like personal grievances aired from people that were refused entry to the club or told to leave. It was for a reason.

We are constantly talking to people that have been told utter nonsense about the attic.

Yes it's had it's faults, as has most other clubs at some point. But with the money being spent and the new stricter management of the place.. it's coming on leaps and bounds.

Greedy girl night's have been so popular they are now every two weeks not once a month, and the t girl event is amazing.

And bare in mind I am more associated with another club than the attic..

Anyone going to the adult cinema though does need to be aware that like any other facility... There may not be any women.. so best to ring first, or check meets section.

I can't speak for Saturdays as never been.. but Friday night's there seems to be a good mix of couples and single guys and girls. I was the oldest lady too.. felt like a grandma lol

I will point this thread out to them though. So they can see that they really need to get the website up.

kinky land

'utter nonsense' in your experience or point of view.

Effort in = effort out, not just for profiles, initial messages but also from club owners. Especially on a site as this, and when everything is now available online.

Take example from Xtasia,

He has put so much effort in and that place is getting better reviews and discussions. (Hope it's not classed as named and shamed or in this case praised)

It is a fact that the management and friends of this club, gave out a lot of abuse. They made the rod for their own backs.

Personal opinions from others to one side, you glossed over the Sunday night events. Glossed over the other bad management issues raised.

Only pointed out the positives, from your point of view.

With excellent facilities close (ish) by, from established and newer clubs on offer, then is sending out messages to negative reviews and declaring 'they never attended' really the way to go?

we have been twice and twice put a review on the clubs page

and it got taken down

and had people saying we never attended.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Anyone going to the adult cinema though does need to be aware that like any other facility... There may not be any women.. so best to ring first, or check meets section.

. "

Quoted from your previous post "I used to be one of the only girls in.. now I rarely use the cinema because lots of other women and couples there.. "

This is a bit confusing

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

no other club seems to attract as much forum space as the attic

kinky land

"no other club seems to attract as much forum space as the attic

"

That's not true, it's just the other clubs have their posts in the other sections, ie advertising their events and getting feedback on new ideas

"

Quoted from your previous post "I used to be one of the only girls in.. now I rarely use the cinema because lots of other women and couples there.. "

This is a bit confusing "

What I mean is there may not be any women in for the cinema.. however just lately I've found it to be much busier with other women.. and as if I go it's for greedy girl play if it's a Cinema session. Then other women are not what I am looking for.

Cali

» Add a new message to this topic