FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 3 single guy club advice

3 single guy club advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, me and 2 friends are trying connections out in a few weeks, im looking for advice as weve never been to a club. We are going to see what its like a chat to some people but i get the impression single guys are seen as pests. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Going to move this to the Clubs Discussion forum, you'll probably get some good advice in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think going as a group of 3 single guys may seem a little threatening to some.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmm i thought that but were not animals haha nice people actually

"Hmm i thought that but were not animals haha nice people actually"

we are all animals, and with full balls our morals go out the window.

Best advice for 3 guys going together would be for you to not hunt in a pack so to speak and be sociable.

Good luck and have fun love clubs.

But some ladies would welcome the attention of more than one guy so play it by ear I say

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Which ever club you go to phone to see if they will let three gents in to make sure club the does not refuse entrance when you get there

Thanks jo

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Which ever club you go to phone to see if they will let three gents in to make sure club the does not refuse entrance when you get there

Thanks jo"

Best advice. My local club turned three single guys away as they hadn't rung first.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hiya, I've only been to a club once...

You'd have to book I think for 3 people.

Also I'd say, don't keep together. Split up when you get in and talk to different people.

I can imagine that if three guys walked up to a woman, the woman would want to back off to a safe area!

"Hiya, I've only been to a club once...

Also I'd say, don't keep together. Split up when you get in and talk to different people.

I can imagine that if three guys walked up to a woman, the woman would want to back off to a safe area!"

Oh my not me ! ! I always look for two /three guys together ! X

I dont recommend Infusions - its just too spa like with a tiny bar and a great big pool in the middle - like being round a swimming pool ! I hated the place ! I loved La chambre in Sheffield when I went last week - very classy xx

"Hey, me and 2 friends are trying connections out in a few weeks, im looking for advice as weve never been to a club. We are going to see what its like a chat to some people but i get the impression single guys are seen as pests. Thanks "

My advice, check with club that can attend as group of single guys, know some clubs don't like groups of guys turning up together

"Which ever club you go to phone to see if they will let three gents in to make sure club the does not refuse entrance when you get there

Thanks jo

Best advice. My local club turned three single guys away as they hadn't rung first. "

Agree I've seen clubs turn them away too

The chances of a single lady or couple finding all of you attractive enough to play with is remote,

Our advice, go together, leave together, but don't be seen together

Or you may aswell save your money and go to the pub

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I can imagine that if three guys walked up to a woman, the woman would want to back off to a safe area!

I dont recommend Infusions - its just too spa like with a tiny bar and a great big pool in the middle - like being round a swimming pool ! I hated the place ! I loved La chambre in Sheffield when I went last week - very classy xx "

Hahaha! I remember you! You said i was cute and sweet last time we chatted. Haha!

I dont recommend Infusions - its just too spa like with a tiny bar and a great big pool in the middle - like being round a swimming pool ! I hated the place ! I loved La chambre in Sheffield when I went last week - very classy xx "

We met briefly at la Chambre on the Friday you visited .

Take the ladies advice la Chambre Friday ladies welcome single guys all the better 2 or 3 or more

I dont recommend Infusions - its just too spa like with a tiny bar and a great big pool in the middle - like being round a swimming pool ! I hated the place ! I loved La chambre in Sheffield when I went last week - very classy xx

Hahaha! I remember you! You said i was cute and sweet last time we chatted. Haha!"

Indeed you still look cute and sweet and two mates the same ! Even cuter LOL xx

» Add a new message to this topic