FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > xtasia

xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickedxxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Has anyone been to the newbie day they run at _tasia on Sunday afternoon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes we have was ok casual and relaxed also recomend the rope workshop on sundays lot of fun

Birmingham

Was there many couples there?

was a while back but from what I remember not many

Birmingham

I just have this thought in my head about being swamped by single guys, we was going with a couple so it wasn't a problem but as always we was let down now we're going on our own

"I just have this thought in my head about being swamped by single guys, we was going with a couple so it wasn't a problem but as always we was let down now we're going on our own "

Why not give Xtasia a message on their profile on here and see what that event has been like the last few months! You can never tell exactly who will be turning up on any given day, but they would be the best people to give you an idea of how it's been lately.

Birmingham

we might just do that thanks x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Hiya,

We do different Sundays through the month. The 1st Sunday is a chill out event, 2pm to 8pm, just come along and relax, use the Jacuzzi etc. The 2nd and 4th Sundays are mainly Fetish workshops, with the option for swingers to take it all in, or just chill out as above, whichever they feel comfortable with. The 3rd Sunday is a workshop event from 5pm to 8pm aimed at either "spanking" or "rope work", but again, swingers are welcome in and can just use the facilities to chill.

Numbers vary from just a few folks in to around 60 or so if a good workshop going, but bottom line on singles is they shouldn't be following you around or pestering. If they do, you let us know straight away and we put a stop to it. Hope that helps.

Paul

» Add a new message to this topic