FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > No3?

No3?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andb69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We are thinking of trying No3 in Chorley this Friday. We have read the reviews and it seems good, but we wondered if anyone had anything else to tell us about it, for example comparisons with our usual haunts, La Chambre, Liberty Elite and Infusion. What is the dress code, what do we dress down to, and are towels provided? Many thanks

S and B.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't know the club but in sure if you called they could explain the dress code and dress down code and towel situation.

It maybe in the club review section on here if you need reviews and no has been from the forum x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eve there ..i had the pleasure last thursday of first time at no 3...dress down at ten pm..lots of females .cracking rooms to play in open or private also showers n towels provided ..u can wear boxers ..bu towel for me easy undo lol...nice lounge n bar area too...defo worth visit

Same as the above it was my first club and most enjoyable people are friendly and it spotless would recommend it

"Same as the above it was my first club and most enjoyable people are friendly and it spotless would recommend it "

"Same as the above it was my first club and most enjoyable people are friendly and it spotless would recommend it

"

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

In terms of the three clubs you mentioned, Number 3 is much smaller and it doesn't have the Jacuzzi that Libs has.

But is really well run and you don't need a ton of people there for it to feel busy, its clean and friendly. Depends what you want from your night out, but we recommend you give it a try.

By *andb69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Thanks to everyone for your comments - it does sound as though No3 could be worth a try

By *he No3 ClubCouple  over a year ago

Chorley, Lancashire

Hi guys

Glen here from No3 anything you need to know please give us a call we will help you out with anything and we do have a jacuzzi .

Call Mary on 07835870772

By *he_tykiesCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire & Vera Playa,Spain.

No3 is absolutely spot on, get yourself over there and enjoy the terrific facilities etc.

By *ight Pussy LoverMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Fab club you will love it x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I can recommend a visit to No3. Lovely club, classy and Mary and Glen are lovely.

Pretty dam good its what you make of it also

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I love no3. Mary and glen are perfect hosts. Fab jacuzzi... The best one I have been in. spotlessly clean. Enjoy!!!!!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Excuse us, quite right, they have added a jacuzzi since they opened, our apologies, we forgot. Need to check our notes more often.

» Add a new message to this topic