FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liaisons

Liaisons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know what Liaisons is like these days ?

Used to go regularly a few years ago to the Sunday afternoon sessions, but the club changed hands and it wasn't the same afterwards.

It was getting a bit shabby I remember.

Has it improved or deteriorated ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arbermanMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

If you mean Liaisons in Rochdale,its recently had a refurb,not to most peoples taste,bit like a 1970s curry house !!There is another club in Rochdale,see the reviews

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

I doubt you'll find many people that you remember from the Sundays a few years ago there now.

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Up to you James. I have been there when it used to be the old Liaisons. New Liaisons is completely different. The fun has now gone as I used to do the Fridays and Sundays.

I agree with Barberman. Just because it has had a refurb, doesn't make it like the Good Old Days. A lot better, friendlier and cleaner places within the local area.

Try Decadance, Cupids or Partners if you are a single guy.

By *ippytopsyWoman  over a year ago

oldham

I went there several weeks ago. Upon arrival I could smell cigarettes as soon as I walked into the building. I was greeted by a member of staff who kindly showed me round. She was nice and chatty but the owner didn't even look at me and was constantly on his IPAD which I found unwelcoming, ignorant and intimidating.

It was supposed to be a party night but just had a few 'oldies' sat round a table - no action upstairs or anywhere else.

The place looked ok, but there was no atmosphere and a strange smell of BO lingered. Don't know what was worse, that or the fags.

I wont be back in a hurry, if even at all.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Up to you James. I have been there when it used to be the old Liaisons. New Liaisons is completely different. The fun has now gone as I used to do the Fridays and Sundays.

I agree with Barberman. Just because it has had a refurb, doesn't make it like the Good Old Days. A lot better, friendlier and cleaner places within the local area.

Try Decadance, Cupids or Partners if you are a single guy. "

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The most two recent reviews from our team were 2 stars out of 5 and 3 out of 5, they were both done after the refurb.

We personally havent been there since 2006/7

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

only have one thing to say on this subject! Try the club yourself and make your own judgement! No it isnt the "old liaisons" thank goodness!! it has new staff and has been refurbished.. maybe not to EVERYONES tastes but then decadance partners and cupids are not to everyones tastes! see for yourself is all i say if you find it isnt up to scratch then i PROMISE you a refund of your fee with the owners authority to do so! Cant be any fairer than that..

By *andnlancsCouple  over a year ago

North

"Anyone know what Liaisons is like these days ?

Used to go regularly a few years ago to the Sunday afternoon sessions, but the club changed hands and it wasn't the same afterwards.

It was getting a bit shabby I remember.

Has it improved or deteriorated ?"

Hi James long time no see

Liaisons isn't the same as it use to be even after the refurbishment, as someone else mentioned there is now another Rochdale club that you might find much better, give it a try. No matter what you do to a club it's the customers that make the difference, sadly because of the decline in Liaisons most customers went else where and don't seem to be returning.

By *ippytopsyWoman  over a year ago

oldham

Read the reviews on liaisons. I was intimidated at my visit.

The owner and his cronies have made up false profiles to defend my complaint.

not getting involved in this nonsense! BUT to quote Fab Rules!

"Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame"

Firstly my name is Gigi and my husband is Dave and we work at the club we dont own it!( aqquired Tastes )

Carysmatic is my single profile i even use my own name ( Gigi ) on there so am hardly trying to hide! !

mr.nice,guy is my husbands single profile as we swing seperately as well as together!

is there a rule about having a cpls and a single profile that we didnt know about???

Dan is my brother and Holly is his wife is there a rule that says we cannot all be on fab! the other profiles you mention are friends we have all made at the club!

God knows why i am explaining this to someone who isnt even important but there you are! And if you would like to meet all of us then come to the club sunday evening as we will ALL be there and i can assure it wont be one or two ppl!

By *ooldudeMan  over a year ago

manchester

Well that clears up a multitude of issues. It would appear that the vast majority of reviews are posted by your good self and members of your immediate family. Not a problem keep up the sterling work x

Not a problem for me either i have never tried to hide who i am otherwise i would be using a fake name for my profile so your comments are noted and filed pending!!!

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"not getting involved in this nonsense! BUT to quote Fab Rules!

"Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame"

Firstly my name is Gigi and my husband is Dave and we work at the club we dont own it!( aqquired Tastes )

Carysmatic is my single profile i even use my own name ( Gigi ) on there so am hardly trying to hide! !

mr.nice,guy is my husbands single profile as we swing seperately as well as together!

is there a rule about having a cpls and a single profile that we didnt know about???

Dan is my brother and Holly is his wife is there a rule that says we cannot all be on fab! the other profiles you mention are friends we have all made at the club!

God knows why i am explaining this to someone who isnt even important but there you are! And if you would like to meet all of us then come to the club sunday evening as we will ALL be there and i can assure it wont be one or two ppl!"

Seems a bit of a joke that so many different profiles belonging to the same or related people can leave reviews for a club they are connected with or there family are connected with.

Sort of a rigging the polls situation, how can you believe any good review for this club when this goes on?

By *r-MrsLiaisonsCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

To defend our club whom we are not related to any who attend or left reviews , as am sure your aware the club reviews are by reviewers not reviews . That means 51 separate reviewers have placed a review that's separate individuals . As a club we accept both good and bad reviews it gives brilliant feed back . By far we would love people to approach a host on the night of their visit if they are un happy so if there is a problem we can try to resolve it there and then . Every swingers club has the same agenda we want the customer to go away satisfied and in the hopes they visit again we can't possibly please every one and everyone's individual needs but New Liaisons does try . We do take on board good and bad points and act accordingly

Yours New Liaisons

By *andnlancsCouple  over a year ago

North

"not getting involved in ....................

Seems a bit of a joke that so many different profiles belonging to the same or related people can leave reviews for a club they are connected with or there family are connected with.

Sort of a rigging the polls situation, how can you believe any good review for this club when this goes on? "

People who constantly leave reviews from fake profiles are doing the club more damage than good, as you said how can anyone believe any review when it's obvious these fake ones are around. How do people know what's genuine anymore ???

By *ooldudeMan  over a year ago

manchester

And after already admitting that many reviews are by friends and family and singles who are part of a couple the Liaisons hierarchy then contest this by informing the forum that all reviews are from separate sources and not contrived. Somebody really has to get a grip of this situation of fake profiles as it is making a complete sham of the whole review system and supplying swingers with falsified information. False verification results also as a consequence.

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"And after already admitting that many reviews are by friends and family and singles who are part of a couple the Liaisons hierarchy then contest this by informing the forum that all reviews are from separate sources and not contrived. Somebody really has to get a grip of this situation of fake profiles as it is making a complete sham of the whole review system and supplying swingers with falsified information. False verification results also as a consequence."

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

"And after already admitting that many reviews are by friends and family and singles who are part of a couple the Liaisons hierarchy then contest this by informing the forum that all reviews are from separate sources and not contrived. Somebody really has to get a grip of this situation of fake profiles as it is making a complete sham of the whole review system and supplying swingers with falsified information. False verification results also as a consequence. "

I agree. Fab should not allow such fraud and investigate the matter further.

Thought clubs were supposed to be friendly places, omg would not like to bump into any of you guys, talk about bitching

» Add a new message to this topic