FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > ourplace4fun... the grope room

ourplace4fun... the grope room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone have any experience of the grope room? Is it used on Saturday couples nights? What did you get up to in there?

my wife and have never swung and never been to a club, however she has a fantasy about being felt up through holes in a wall, playing with cocks that are introduced through them, sucking them off till they cum on her tits. The grope room at op4f may be just the place, but a lot of inhibitions and nerves would need to be conquered first.

Any advice, or anecdotes would be really appreciated.

thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

One other thing, is it ok for just us to be inside, or would we have to allow other couples in too?

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

There are two dark areas in the club, a grope wall, which has a lockable door on one side, and then there is a gloryhole room. You can go in either with other couples, if their up for it, but you can expect to be fondled through the openings by others, as the rooms are for people who like that kind of thing.

If you want to play with a couple on your own with no interference from others, you can go in the private room for that, which they also have.

Thank you. I guess, as newbies, we would want to be alone in there. I was thinking that on a couples night, as i understand is the case with Saturdays, there wouldn't be many on the other side as it were. Is it used much?

Also if you are being 'groped' and have had enough - 'cack handed groping' - is there room to move away, or do you just have to get out. And run.

London

Couples Night at Ourplace4fun is on a Thursday, once a month, the first Thursday of a month.

They're one of the few clubs in the UK which is not Couples Only on Saturday.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/13 19:25:02]

Oh, ok, but Saturday is different from Friday, yes? In that there are more couples and fewer single guys?

I imagine couples will want to be inside the box, rather than outside - gropees, not gropers - perhaps I'm wrong.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

it's a very well run club, you can lock yourselves in to the grope room so no-one else can join that side, it's easy to leave if you want to.

We've always had a great time there... hope the Mrs enjoys her fantasy x

Thanks, are any of the rooms private? I understood the only lockable room has a two way mirror?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you give the club a ring?

I am sure they would be more than happy to answer all your questions

True, but this way i might get a variety of conflicting opinions. And its a bit late to call

Yes only lockable room is 2 way mirror room . I think ethos of club is if you want totally private go to a hotel

No, not bothered about the privacy. My wife would just like to be felt up While she sucks cocks through the holes, and I'm happy to watch her. Thanks for all the info.

"Does anyone have any experience of the grope room? Is it used on Saturday couples nights? What did you get up to in there?

my wife and have never swung and never been to a club, however she has a fantasy about being felt up through holes in a wall, playing with cocks that are introduced through them, sucking them off till they cum on her tits. The grope room at op4f may be just the place, but a lot of inhibitions and nerves would need to be conquered first.

Any advice, or anecdotes would be really appreciated.

thanks!"

The grope room has room to step back and distance yourselves and as said its locKable ,

You can enter alone or as a couple you can invite others in, or choose not to its up to you, the groping holes are virtually arm holes /and or cock holes

Their is also a centre bar window for more intense GROPING as it allows more access and this also has overhead wrist restraints and------ if required leg restraints to keep "legs open" lol

it is also fitted with an internal shutter so when enuff is enuff shut it down

the grope box works without fail every night and youll not be short of attention on any night even couples only nights.

When you enter the grope box red lights are activated within the lounge area so that folks know where the action is going to be.

the other glory hole room is more annonymous and has no grope holes just cock only enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you, sounds exciting

London

Friday is more of a mixed night, Saturday the number of single guys is strictly limited, but it is not couples only.

Just go to the club, you will have a good time.

If I don't know better I would wonder if you wanted a dark room story to bang one off too.

A reasonable suspicion, but no, just fact gathering before speaking to my wife of 25 years about this

We love the grope room at our club

Do you get men and women on the 'other' side, or just men?

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

As with anything it totally depends...

In my experience it tends to be more men but not exclusively at all, have seen women there too. I've been on the other side myself and had fun.

If you don't want anything it's easy to stop play. It's a well designed space.

Ruby x

Two other questions: in their playrooms, since there are no lockable doors, do people just wander in, stand around you, and watch? And do they talk? The thought of a running commentary kind of puts me off.

Me and my ex tried a grope box a few years ago and she loved it we were new to the scene once in there she sucked about a dozen guys cock while they played with her ass pussy and tits then I told her to open the box to leave them in she was fucked by about six or seven guys while still sucking cock from outside she was plastered in spunk

By *HELONDONCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

london

the grope box is wicked, we love it you are in total control of who touches and when by just stepping back when you don't want to touch or be touched, sometimes its nice to have a couple in there with you it can also be good to have them the other side and play through the bars and holes, you have got to try it to see for yourself. if you go when we next go you can have a free demo lol

Well, i suggested it during a marathon session yesterday, but my is reluctant to turn fantasy into reality

"Well, i suggested it during a marathon session yesterday, but my is reluctant to turn fantasy into reality"

I think they call them snickers now

Yes, shame, all chocs should be named after Greek battles

London

You should really just go there to check out the club with the intention of on your first visit to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you want to go up on a Saturday, I can meet you there, possibly the wife to, if she is not working, and we can show you round and introduce you to some of the regulars, but Gregg and his staff are always excellent at doing that anyway.

Thank you for the invite, but for now my wife is reluctant to turn fantasy into reality. One day perhaps, but not now, and we both would have to be up for it.

London

Okay, if you said lets go to the club and try the grope room, we are not surprised, the prospect probably terrorfied her.

Maybe if you said lets go and have a drink by the bar and just meet some people she might have been less nervous about it.

Having guys cum on her in such a scenario is a long term fantasy of hers. I only suggested going to a club to check it out, but where that could happen if she liked. The idea turns her on, but the reality is a step too far. You never know, she may mull over it.

Why not open a couples profile and let your wife have a look at this site?

It may help if she could ask her own questions!

That may well be the next step. I have signed up only to find out about this lifestyle, nothing further. Exciting though it is. Neither of us are interested in 'meets'. I am keen to visit a club, but only to play with her and enjoy her exploring her kinks, up to, but not including others fucking her. She at present would rather we kept any wild fantasies to ourselves. She doesn't know where i have acquired my new found info from, and might be concerned that i have been on here for other reasons. Which i haven't. 25 years faithful and no intention of changing. Thanks to everyone for the considered responses.

Won't she be wondering where your

" new found " info has come from?

London

"That may well be the next step. I have signed up only to find out about this lifestyle, nothing further. Exciting though it is. Neither of us are interested in 'meets'. I am keen to visit a club, but only to play with her and enjoy her exploring her kinks, up to, but not including others fucking her. She at present would rather we kept any wild fantasies to ourselves. She doesn't know where i have acquired my new found info from, and might be concerned that i have been on here for other reasons. Which i haven't. 25 years faithful and no intention of changing. Thanks to everyone for the considered responses."

There are plenty of people who go to clubs and don't play or engage in full sex with others. Nothing wrong with that, voyerism is a big part of the scene. We don't always play when we go, we try never to have an agenda.

I have told her i have been investigating swing clubs on the net, not yet that i joined a site to learn more. And boy have i learned.

Now, anyone have any tips on how to purge the growing obsession from my fevered mind!

Yeah just go and enjoy the club you know more about now so take the lovely wife let her enjoy being what she wants to be and you can watch while you have a thomas the tank good luck

Oddly, that has rather put me off??

"Oddly, that has rather put me off??"
are you or was you really up for that type of play?

London

"Oddly, that has rather put me off??"

it probably put your 'wife' off too.

Let us know when you get one.

» Add a new message to this topic