FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > vanilla alternative

vanilla alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asques and boxers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Hi we are booked into this club and hotel this cumming Saturday.

We normally go a little closer to home so doubt we will know anyone there. We have heard good things a felt we needed to try it ourselves, hope we will make new friends so decided to go on our own this time. Any advice welcum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a lovely club just go and enjoy yourselves always plenty of fun to be had, make sure you go in the swim spa

Ashford and dept16

thanks for your comment Gillyhicks

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its a lush club. The staff are great and they will show you around. Get a licker as they have towels in there for the pool. Enjoy chatting with people and remember to relax chill and chat xx

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Being a single guy I won't be there on Saturday but being a very regular Friday night visitor I can assure you that the VA is wonderful. Nice hosts, nice surroundings and nice visitors too who will all make you feel very welcome.

By *hairman2Man  over a year ago

truro

"Its a lush club. The staff are great and they will show you around. Get a licker as they have towels in there for the pool. Enjoy chatting with people and remember to relax chill and chat xx"

Get a licker..... Do they supply them then?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Think that should be "Get a Locker"

we been twice great club very lush get locker towels ect inside thankfully going on a sat the guy swarm when you go in play rooms very off putting would not been so bad but no 1 had spoken all night lol and not many if any spoke to us a little clicky in our mind !!

Hope you have a fabulous time!

We would very much like to go to the VA soon. Finding a free weekend is the only obstacle.

I (the female) stress a bit about what to wear so any ideas, please throw them my way!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Hope you have a fabulous time!

We would very much like to go to the VA soon. Finding a free weekend is the only obstacle.

I (the female) stress a bit about what to wear so any ideas, please throw them my way!

"

As sexy as you dare...

D usually wears suspenders under a stretch fit short dress or similar.

The one in our public pics was taken just before heading down into the club from their hotel.

Great club, we love it when we get chance!

[Removed by poster at 26/11/13 19:49:09]

Thank you, that's a really helpful reply & all the pics are wonderful.

Who knows, may see you there sometime

As sexy as you dare...

The one in our public pics was taken just before heading down into the club from their hotel.

Great club, we love it when we get chance!"

Leicestershire

As sexy as you dare...

Great club, we love it when we get chance!"

I think we would enjoy that a lot

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Yes sorry a locker not a licker. Mind you .....

I tend to wear a lbd or corset and skirt. But I end up naked pretty quick anyway lol.

Am craving to go now but no free time yet.

Ashford and dept16

Wow our appetite has been well and truly wet! Shame none of you will be there or that fine idea of a licker... (sorry _ruit) truly thanks everyone xx A&M

Leicestershire

Not a bad idea... Complementary 'lickers'. I can see that one catching on lol

Hi all , we too are looking to go to V A soon and was just looking for some personal info from regular visitors .

As sexy as you dare...

Great club, we love it when we get chance!

I think we would enjoy that a lot "

So would we actually. Lovely profile x

Have been a few times... As part of a couple....as a group of friends and as a single bi female and had a great time every time I've been. On Fridays or Saturdays xxx

Going to have to go against the trend here. Club was really nice, staff we're very friendly and you can clearly see the money has been invested in the club area, but...

We went on the wowcher weekend deal and travelled down from Manchester travelled miles after reading good reports but sadly we found the hotel to be of a poor standard, and it smelt mouldy on entry, we only stayed the one night and left the following morning.

We did mail the owners (who were very nice) explaining our reasons and never heard back of them!

Advice: stay in a premier inn, probably work out the same price and you're guaranteed a clean bed to sleep in. If you're travelling far like us, save your money and visit a local club.

[Removed by poster at 01/12/13 08:29:07]

Leicestershire

"Going to have to go against the trend here. Club was really nice, staff we're very friendly and you can clearly see the money has been invested in the club area, but...

We went on the wowcher weekend deal and travelled down from Manchester travelled miles after reading good reports but sadly we found the hotel to be of a poor standard, and it smelt mouldy on entry, we only stayed the one night and left the following morning.

We did mail the owners (who were very nice) explaining our reasons and never heard back of them!

Advice: stay in a premier inn, probably work out the same price and you're guaranteed a clean bed to sleep in. If you're travelling far like us, save your money and visit a local club."

That's a fair comment. We have always found the hotel clean but it is very basic. Having spoken to the owners we know the budget was spent on the club and there's much more planned for the hotel.

However we only ever use the hotel to crash in and so we're either sleeping or getting ready to go out so not really effected us that much.

It was £45 a night for a room when we last went.

We go for the club, the hotel just adds to the convenience.

"Going to have to go against the trend here. Club was really nice, staff we're very friendly and you can clearly see the money has been invested in the club area, but...

Advice: stay in a premier inn, probably work out the same price and you're guaranteed a clean bed to sleep in. If you're travelling far like us, save your money and visit a local club.

That's a fair comment. We have always found the hotel clean but it is very basic. Having spoken to the owners we know the budget was spent on the club and there's much more planned for the hotel.

However we only ever use the hotel to crash in and so we're either sleeping or getting ready to go out so not really effected us that much.

It was £45 a night for a room when we last went.

We go for the club, the hotel just adds to the convenience."

Agreed, don't mean to sound totally negative as the club was very well presented and the staff very friendly. I think we just felt like we had a wasted trip as the accommodation for the weekend was a real let down.

Convenience is the key word though as it's linked to the club. If we didn't live so far away which is a 4.5 hour drive we would prob just visit the club, if you're traveling a distance though I don't feel it offers any more than the clubs we have lovely.

» Add a new message to this topic