FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single girls in clubs!

Single girls in clubs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I got invited to Black Rider's penthouse party and whereas I always said no before, this time I've said "what the hell, throw me to the sharks..!" as I'm planning to make 2014 my year of yes.

Sooo nervous about it but pretty excited too at the same time! All the strong and amazing single girls, who attend clubs on your own, what are your experiences? How did you deal with nerves and what are your top tips for the night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I have been to clubs as a single woman. If you just mention it to the owner/manager and they will make sure you are ok. Happy Swinging!

"I have been to clubs as a single woman. If you just mention it to the owner/manager and they will make sure you are ok. Happy Swinging! "

I have done that through messages and I've been reassured I'll be well looked after

Thank you!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been to clubs as a single woman. If you just mention it to the owner/manager and they will make sure you are ok. Happy Swinging! "
just relax, don't drink to much and don't feel you have to play just because your there, enjoy meeting new people and finding out what you want x

I'm going to my

First club night this Saturday. So far I'm fine but I know the nerves will kick in as I'm getting ready. I to have been told I will be looked after so here goes !

It really depends on the crowd, I have no problem talking to strangers but Ive found some parties very cliquey and hard to get to chat to people. Other times its been great.

You do get out what you put in, but it can be hit and miss. Best thing is just to have fun anyways

Great advice from all of you girls, I'm planning on having just a few drinks for Dutch courage and I know I'll be fine conversation wise as I'm super sociable, I guess it's more just like the technicalities, like how do you signal to someone if you want them and how do you tell the person you've been having a conversation with that it's been lovely to talk but I'm not interested in playing with them...?

Candle, woohoo, exciting times, please let us know how it went!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

Will do. I can't even have an "Dutch courage" as I'm driving!!! Will be In Touch .......

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"So I got invited to Black Rider's penthouse party and whereas I always said no before, this time I've said "what the hell, throw me to the sharks..!" as I'm planning to make 2014 my year of yes.

Sooo nervous about it but pretty excited too at the same time! All the strong and amazing single girls, who attend clubs on your own, what are your experiences? How did you deal with nerves and what are your top tips for the night?"

I go to Cupid's every Friday afternoon, being the single girl the staff are brilliant, they look after you, watch you are not pestered and overpowered and I would recommend this club to any single girl in the North West

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Sorry Bloke butting in !

I will quickly reiterate that Drink only in moderation - 2 reasons 1) no one likes a complete drink at a club and 2) you need to keep yourself aware and want to remember - hopefully !

Once chatting if you want to move to the next stage - rather then blurting out - ' so fancy a fuck' it is easier to enquire as to whether they are 'playing' - gives them the opportunity to say 'not at the moment' which could mean just that or your not their type - or they could say yep lets go get a room ! in which case whey hey!!

If you want to exit the conversation then its best just to say ' right I am off for a wander' and run like hell.... (' ')- and if they beat you to it asking if your playing then you can use the 'not just at the moment I am just looking around' line - easier than saying euck not on your life !!

I think that's all !!

have fun relax and enjoy

Also check that the guys cover up before entering.... lol

"Great advice from all of you girls, I'm planning on having just a few drinks for Dutch courage and I know I'll be fine conversation wise as I'm super sociable, I guess it's more just like the technicalities, like how do you signal to someone if you want them and how do you tell the person you've been having a conversation with that it's been lovely to talk but I'm not interested in playing with them...?

Candle, woohoo, exciting times, please let us know how it went!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! x"

"Great advice from all of you girls, I'm planning on having just a few drinks for Dutch courage and I know I'll be fine conversation wise as I'm super sociable, I guess it's more just like the technicalities, like how do you signal to someone if you want them and how do you tell the person you've been having a conversation with that it's been lovely to talk but I'm not interested in playing with them...?

Candle, woohoo, exciting times, please let us know how it went!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! x"

I've been invited there few times,never been as work when it on x I will get there one day lol

I go to organized partys simalar on my own or with club buddy

When go on own I'm like u very chatty,never found that type of party cliquey,,my advice would be

1 find out about the party,the bloke that runs it is very helpful and nice

2 u say u want drink for dutch courage,do not drink too much,u will be looked after but ur number one,u have to have ur wits about u all the time

3 men will outway the number of woman,there be a lot of men after ur attention,chatting to man is not there all clear to take u to a room,be nice and firm if don't want to play

4 flirting,eye contact and body language generally let's them know ur interested,if u sense it back then just come out and say it lol 'would u like to go to a room'

5 be confident and don't be nervous,no obligation to play,

6 with organized partys there are staff and bouncers,so many people that are there to make u feel safe

Most of all enjoy it and have lots of fun

"Sorry Bloke butting in !

I will quickly reiterate that Drink only in moderation - 2 reasons 1) no one likes a complete drink at a club and 2) you need to keep yourself aware and want to remember - hopefully !

Once chatting if you want to move to the next stage - rather then blurting out - ' so fancy a fuck' it is easier to enquire as to whether they are 'playing' - gives them the opportunity to say 'not at the moment' which could mean just that or your not their type - or they could say yep lets go get a room ! in which case whey hey!!

If you want to exit the conversation then its best just to say ' right I am off for a wander' and run like hell.... (' ')- and if they beat you to it asking if your playing then you can use the 'not just at the moment I am just looking around' line - easier than saying euck not on your life !!

I think that's all !!

have fun relax and enjoy

Also check that the guys cover up before entering.... lol

Great advice from all of you girls, I'm planning on having just a few drinks for Dutch courage and I know I'll be fine conversation wise as I'm super sociable, I guess it's more just like the technicalities, like how do you signal to someone if you want them and how do you tell the person you've been having a conversation with that it's been lovely to talk but I'm not interested in playing with them...?

Candle, woohoo, exciting times, please let us know how it went!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! x "

Great advice from this man,I'm just a say it how it is kinda girl though,have used the line 'I'm going to have a wander and chat to some people' though,but that person asks again if see u,hence I prefer to be upfront,without being rude,saves them thinking I am up for it lol

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have pretty much gone alone to parties and clubs for years now.

I tend to as others said during chatting and wanting to escape make my excuses saying I am off to the bathroom or off for a wander, enjoy your evening. If I am interested in them say that I hope to see them later then wander off. If they are interested they will make sure we bump into each other later. If not then fair enough.

If I am very interested in someone I tend to get silly and be rather flirtatious and pretend to not be able to get past them in the crowd and be obvious but silly. It has always worked and been taken for a laugh.

Anyone following you around I tend to say o its you again! That makes a point. You can say alot with your tone of voice and body language of course.

Hope you have fun x

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"I'm going to my

First club night this Saturday. So far I'm fine but I know the nerves will kick in as I'm getting ready. I to have been told I will be looked after so here goes !"

You will be very well looked after xx

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

"So I got invited to Black Rider's penthouse party and whereas I always said no before, this time I've said "what the hell, throw me to the sharks..!" as I'm planning to make 2014 my year of yes.

Sooo nervous about it but pretty excited too at the same time! All the strong and amazing single girls, who attend clubs on your own, what are your experiences? How did you deal with nerves and what are your top tips for the night?I go to Cupid's every Friday afternoon, being the single girl the staff are brilliant, they look after you, watch you are not pestered and overpowered and I would recommend this club to any single girl in the North West "

Brilliant is all ican say recommend it to any body ...... When's the next one I say x

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

I'm a single girl and have been wanting to go to a club for ages but nerves get the better of me every time I decide to go and then I back out again! One of the reasons I back out is that I think it might be a waste of a trip, as I prefer women and am really only wanting to go to play with them would it be a waste of time or are there many other women in clubs looking for the same as me? I'm in the northwest and no3 is closest to me so if anyone's been and can advise me on that I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

how do you tell guys 'no playing?'

well as a club attendee i think us guys prefer to be told straight , as you said , lovely chatting but we wont be playing seem a polite but firm answer even if brought up at the start of a conversation , maybe tell the guy the 'type' your after so he realises he isnt for you ,

hope you have fun , xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm a single girl and have been wanting to go to a club for ages but nerves get the better of me every time I decide to go and then I back out again! One of the reasons I back out is that I think it might be a waste of a trip, as I prefer women and am really only wanting to go to play with them would it be a waste of time or are there many other women in clubs looking for the same as me? I'm in the northwest and no3 is closest to me so if anyone's been and can advise me on that I'd really appreciate it, thanks!"

You would probably have more success on couples night. Many swinging couples (though not all) have a bi lady. And I've noticed bi fem play is more likely to happen when single men aren't around.

Couples who go to clubs on single guy nights are mostly looking for single men to join them.

Single fems are welcome at clubs whatever the night or event.

Btw I would recommend you attend alone or with a female friend - if you're with a male the assumption may be that you're a package deal!

Quiet a lot of ladies are happy to take other ladies under their wing as club buddies (ie no play) to help with confidence for that first visit. Just post up a request for a female club buddy.

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

once you've found your feet you'll realise that single women rule the club scene

I'd avoid alcohol, can't really think of a situation where it will lead to an advantage. When you first go your naturally nervous, and so tend to drink quite quickly, by the time you've realised its too late

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I'm a single girl and have been wanting to go to a club for ages but nerves get the better of me every time I decide to go and then I back out again! One of the reasons I back out is that I think it might be a waste of a trip, as I prefer women and am really only wanting to go to play with them would it be a waste of time or are there many other women in clubs looking for the same as me? I'm in the northwest and no3 is closest to me so if anyone's been and can advise me on that I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

You would probably have more success on couples night. Many swinging couples (though not all) have a bi lady. And I've noticed bi fem play is more likely to happen when single men aren't around.

Couples who go to clubs on single guy nights are mostly looking for single men to join them.

Single fems are welcome at clubs whatever the night or event.

Btw I would recommend you attend alone or with a female friend - if you're with a male the assumption may be that you're a package deal!

Quiet a lot of ladies are happy to take other ladies under their wing as club buddies (ie no play) to help with confidence for that first visit. Just post up a request for a female club buddy."

Thanks, great advice!

By *r-MrsLiaisonsCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

Hi I am Lucy I used to go clubs as a single lady all over the country with my Besty single fem friend and we literally had a ball !!!

Swinging community looked after us and clubs were great top tip learn to say no firmly and stick to your ground rules you set yourself and have a blast x x.

"I'm a single girl and have been wanting to go to a club for ages but nerves get the better of me every time I decide to go and then I back out again! One of the reasons I back out is that I think it might be a waste of a trip, as I prefer women and am really only wanting to go to play with them would it be a waste of time or are there many other women in clubs looking for the same as me? I'm in the northwest and no3 is closest to me so if anyone's been and can advise me on that I'd really appreciate it, thanks!"

I'm going to start going to clubs alone so im in charge . Ive tried to PM you but outside your age range so can't. Message me if you fancy a chat x

» Add a new message to this topic