FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in north west

Clubs in north west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of attending a club but want someone to go with any ladies fancy helping me out ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thinking of attending a club but want someone to go with any ladies fancy helping me out ??"

Why?? What are they going to get out of it?? Or is it just to avoid having to pay the single guys membership and entrance fee?

To be fair you have to choose your club well as a single guy. The cost implications for a poor choice are not insignificant. However, being a single bloke its not likely going to change.

Good luck in your search.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

OP you'd be better off putting this in the meet requests and parties section as your looking for someone to accompany you rather than club information.

However if you choose to go to a club in the NW alone there's plenty to choose from and you can have a lot of fun as a single guy dependant on a number of factors like your attitude, self confidence and ability to mingle and chat with people about a variety of topics.

Also choose the night you attend carefully. Mid week will always be quieter than weekends and while tgere may be less ladies in a club on a greedy girls night they are more likely to want to play with single guys done in a group session others in one on one sessions. Hope that helps.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"OP you'd be better off putting this in the meet requests and parties section as your looking for someone to accompany you rather than club information.

However if you choose to go to a club in the NW alone there's plenty to choose from and you can have a lot of fun as a single guy dependant on a number of factors like your attitude, self confidence and ability to mingle and chat with people about a variety of topics.

Also choose the night you attend carefully. Mid week will always be quieter than weekends and while tgere may be less ladies in a club on a greedy girls night they are more likely to want to play with single guys done in a group session others in one on one sessions. Hope that helps. "

Good advice, couldn't have put it better.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hey matey!

You're expecting a gorgeous lady to post and say, oh yes! I'll go with you!

Unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen as a lot of girls will only go with someone they already know.

I've been to THI in the Wirral on a social night and I was impressed. There were girls there too. When you take out couples, there were about 4 young single ladies and about 3 young single men. If you are confident and chatty, you do well.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Oh! Another thing is that by going to a club, you actually attract a lot of attention I find because women see you as a social, confident guy, and that seems to be a massive turn on for them and you make friends and get fab ids!

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Yes Month end party at Townhouse tonight so should be a big crowd in

I get loads of fun .....I must be doing something right

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Whatever you do and which ever you go to

Just don't walk around behind people with your towel on and wanking in close proximity

You've about as much chance of getting fun than you have of getting someone to join you at a club tonight by posting on a forum

Harsh but true

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP. I hear that a couple of clubs have free social events going on this weekend. I think the one in rochdale is free on Sunday. I would recommend going alone first just to have a look x

» Add a new message to this topic