FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > cupids last night x

cupids last night x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had a great night introducing a newbie (Bev) to swinging last night, i took her to cupids as it put us both in a similar boat as id never been there before either. it was PACKED!! wow great turn out. we were warmly welcomed by a couple as soon as we arrived, cant remember the ladiers name though? i remember the guys name was Matt, maybe 6ft bald head and the lady was around 5ft 8inish HUGE assets! i mean massive! and out of this world gorgeous! Bev was dying to chat to you guys again we just never crossed paths

then we met purring pussy and she helped me to try and keep Bev under control haha!! shes a funny one and wasnt letting the guy et the better of her!! hahaha

then we were chatting to paul, louise, lisa and carl in the couples lounge for a while great meeting you guys and a special thanks to lisa for encouraging Bev to remove her towel

then we decided to make a move, and bumped into fruit_salad. nice to meet you peeps and a couple they were chatting to, thanks for showing Bev where the female loo's were.

the final hello is to Jen (sxijen) nice to meet you hun, and any time you need a hand buttoning your dress just give me a a shout!!

over all it was a great night. Bev s looking to explore more of her BI side and shes got a fantasy to have a 'stunning blonde lady for the night' her words.

im trying to get Bev to join but she has a very social job so is slightly nervous as you can probably understand x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

[Removed by poster at 01/12/13 13:48:54]

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Was it a mixed crowd night? X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seemed like lots of couples from what i could see, it made for a really good night. not too many single males

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Oh hello! Was nice meeting you both

» Add a new message to this topic