FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club suggestions

Club suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hetwoovus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi everyone

My wife has taken an interest in the fetish side of sex and to be honest I'm getting into it a bit too though what we are doing is tame, baby steps for sure. My question is having never been to any clubs and that includes swinging clubs, can anyone recommend clubs with equipment like swings, crosses, dungeons etc that maybe suitable for us to experiment at which would involve just the two of us? We live in South Wales but would be willing to travel.

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to a few different clubs and la chambre has a huge dungeon area which is very well equipt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons has a dungeon area and so does Xtasia, Xtasia also have fetish events some Sundays, not sure if chameleons hold fetish events

By *hetwoovus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thanks both will look for those on the clubs page, appreciate your help!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The best dungeon we have seen in any club is probably the one at Club F, however La Chambre is closer and they have one too.

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"Hi everyone

My wife has taken an interest in the fetish side of sex and to be honest I'm getting into it a bit too though what we are doing is tame, baby steps for sure. My question is having never been to any clubs and that includes swinging clubs, can anyone recommend clubs with equipment like swings, crosses, dungeons etc that maybe suitable for us to experiment at which would involve just the two of us? We live in South Wales but would be willing to travel.

Thanks all"

Have a look at Cupid's website, they have a nice dungeon, though I have never used it myself

» Add a new message to this topic