FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs with attractive people

Clubs with attractive people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry that title sounds awful

My lady friend and I are trying to find the club that has the best mix of people with a varying age range and of overall good looking clientele.

We are not being elitist or big headed, but previous experience shows clubs are very hit and miss and we would like to go to one where there is a high chance we will find people we like.

Can anyone suggest the best clubs?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sorry that title sounds awful

My lady friend and I are trying to find the club that has the best mix of people with a varying age range and of overall good looking clientele.

We are not being elitist or big headed, but previous experience shows clubs are very hit and miss and we would like to go to one where there is a high chance we will find people we like.

Can anyone suggest the best clubs?"

You will get a mix at all clubs some people will be for you some wont.

Its trial n error im afraid as there isnt a set standard of looks to swing,you mqy be better arranging a party with others you find attractive.

yes i think maybe rent a managed apartment and arrange a party would be a good way to go.

Thanks

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You could try the killing kittens events. They apparently vet everyone for attractiveness before they are allowed to attend.

"You could try the killing kittens events. They apparently vet everyone for attractiveness before they are allowed to attend. "

OK that sounds doable, where can we find info?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"yes i think maybe rent a managed apartment and arrange a party would be a good way to go.

Thanks"

Don't forget to invite me x

"You could try the killing kittens events. They apparently vet everyone for attractiveness before they are allowed to attend.

OK that sounds doable, where can we find info?"

That of course does mean that you yourselves pass the Kittens attractiveness test and are allowed in.

What is attractive to one person is unattractive to another.

I think attending a club on a party night is a good idea because then there will be a greater mix of people and age range. For example there's a big social party at Xtasia in February and I'd be very surprised if you didn't find at least some people whom are attractive to you.

I'm sure other larger clubs hold similar events.

Hope that helps

Jet

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we stopped going to clubs for the same reason, now we pick on our local nudist beach, not as easy as you think, its like try before you buy at the deli ..lol happy new year and hope you find your ideal partners. connie xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"You could try the killing kittens events. They apparently vet everyone for attractiveness before they are allowed to attend.

OK that sounds doable, where can we find info?"

Google.

eureaka Saturday partys generally have loads of young sexy cples on display, along side the middle of the road guys n gals, or as others have said private party but that maybe hard to arrange getting loads of sexy people together in one place at the same time

Think someone as had to much xmas cherry. Gone straight to hes head. What makes you think the uglies at the clubs you've been to find you attractive.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

I would recommend looking for private parties as they have a certain amount of vetting system

Do not take any notice of sarcasm from some people in here, the vetting system is to ensure that most people attending the party take good care of themselves by showing a recent clear face and full body picture as you confidently do

Please ask for advice from profile ClubPartyPeeps who have written a book on the best Clubs and Party Organizers and will be able to better advice you on which party to go to

"Think someone as had to much xmas cherry. Gone straight to hes head. What makes you think the uglies at the clubs you've been to find you attractive."

what he said

"Think someone as had to much xmas cherry. Gone straight to hes head. What makes you think the uglies at the clubs you've been to find you attractive."

Cupids - especially when I'm there lol. Must go and work on my self esteem

By *lishafemWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

"Cupids - especially when I'm there lol. Must go and work on my self esteem "
And work on your twister so I've heard

i was waiting for something like this ha ha hs well said

"Cupids - especially when I'm there lol. Must go and work on my self esteem And work on your twister so I've heard "

lol -yeh definitely need to work on my twister skills x

I think the op is gettin some nasty comments really.. x

Precisely the reason why i have never ventured to a club before...... you're not really helping, are you ?!!!!!!!!

"I think the op is gettin some nasty comments really.. x"

You know wot they say...ask a silly question...

Precisely the reason why i have never ventured to a club before...... you're not really helping, are you ?!!!!!!!! "

"I think the op is gettin some nasty comments really.. x

You know wot they say...ask a silly question..."

Why is it a silly question though.. and even if it was.. does it deserve slurs against the op looks?

You know wot they say...ask a silly question..."

I'm sure it's get a silly answer not abuse

I'm sure it's get a silly answer not abuse"

Well ill expect to be banned then. Its ok for someone to think there better then other ppl and there that attractive they want a exclusive club. If thats wot fab is about id rather be banned

Why is it a silly question though.. and even if it was.. does it deserve slurs against the op looks? "

What about the poor souls who go to the clubs he looks down on

Can I ask a question?

Are you genuinely single as you state or a couple with your lady friend?

As to your question - what is someone's pigs ear is someone else's silk purse. You may think you are attractive, but others may not... People you think are not attractive might be someone's ideal. I think in your case - or you and your ladyfriends case is to select your own people and have a private party. Oh, does her taste match yours?

"I would recommend looking for private parties as they have a certain amount of vetting system

Do not take any notice of sarcasm from some people in here, the vetting system is to ensure that most people attending the party take good care of themselves by showing a recent clear face and full body picture as you confidently do

Please ask for advice from profile ClubPartyPeeps who have written a book on the best Clubs and Party Organizers and will be able to better advice you on which party to go to "

Why is it a silly question though.. and even if it was.. does it deserve slurs against the op looks?

What about the poor souls who go to the clubs he looks down on"

I'm bound to be one of them.. and it bothers me not one bit

I'm bound to be one of them.. and it bothers me not one bit"

Thats you out of how many thousands?

"Can I ask a question?

Are you genuinely single as you state or a couple with your lady friend?

As to your question - what is someone's pigs ear is someone else's silk purse. You may think you are attractive, but others may not... People you think are not attractive might be someone's ideal. I think in your case - or you and your ladyfriends case is to select your own people and have a private party. Oh, does her taste match yours?"

Ah come on! He wants good looking gym types like himself, good luck to him.

Thats you out of how many thousands? "

If people can't take that some people don't find them attractive then this is no place for them.

Says a great deal about those who feel the need to dish out the abuse.

If you find a club full of fitties please let us know..

If people can't take that some people don't find them attractive then this is no place for them. "

Ive no problem with ppl not finding me attractive..but i do have a problem with other ppl thinking there better then me/you

I'm sure it's get a silly answer not abuse

Well ill expect to be banned then. Its ok for someone to think there better then other ppl and there that attractive they want a exclusive club. If thats wot fab is about id rather be banned"

People can think they are better or more attractive than other people. Doesn't mean it's true. But the op wasn't directed at an individual unlike some of the childish/ horrible replies that have been put on from so called adults.

"Says a great deal about those who feel the need to dish out the abuse.

If you find a club full of fitties please let us know.."

I'm a sex goddess in my head.. does that count lol

"Says a great deal about those who feel the need to dish out the abuse.

If you find a club full of fitties please let us know..

I'm a sex goddess in my head.. does that count lol "

I don't think you want people in your head.. then again..

When did he say he looks down on everyone else?

If people can't take that some people don't find them attractive then this is no place for them.

Ive no problem with ppl not finding me attractive..but i do have a problem with other ppl thinking there better then me/you"

Why?

"

Ive no problem with ppl not finding me attractive..but i do have a problem with other ppl thinking there better then me/you"

That is human naturt..and to be honest it wasnt asked offensively and I read it more as that they were looking for a club they would feel they fitted into.

When I first went to a party many years ago I hated it as I was the only young, slimmer girl there and I was hounded... Times change and I'm now the middle aged fattie but I still like to go to places there will be people I fancy... And I won't be the odd one out. Same as op asked

"When did he say he looks down on everyone else?"

Hes looking down upon the ppl at the clubs hes visited. Thats hes choice but no one as a right to think there gods gift at the end of the day.

Ive no problem with ppl not finding me attractive..but i do have a problem with other ppl thinking there better then me/you

Why?"

Because thats my way of thinking. Yours may be a different to that. Be a boring world if we all thought the same

"When did he say he looks down on everyone else?

Hes looking down upon the ppl at the clubs hes visited. Thats hes choice but no one as a right to think there gods gift at the end of the day. "

They do have that right. There are better things to bother yourself over. We all make judgements about others - as have you.

Really?

I couldn't care less. Good luck mate, god bless.

Hes looking down upon the ppl at the clubs hes visited. Thats hes choice but no one as a right to think there gods gift at the end of the day. "

He hasn't said that at all... He's asked for a club with attractive people.. I know when I first started out I would have loved there to have been clubs more for the younger people. As ten years ago it was rare to find under 40s in and I didn't want to play with the older guys. So it's about preferrence

Hes looking down upon the ppl at the clubs hes visited. Thats hes choice but no one as a right to think there gods gift at the end of the day.

He hasn't said that at all... He's asked for a club with attractive people.. I know when I first started out I would have loved there to have been clubs more for the younger people. As ten years ago it was rare to find under 40s in and I didn't want to play with the older guys. So it's about preferrence "

I think the poster knew wot would happen when he posted this...hence the title.

Having used the little green arrow I would say that this lad isn't in the habit of starting trouble.

Precisely the reason why i have never ventured to a club before...... you're not really helping, are you ?!!!!!!!! "

absolutely no reason for you not to go to a club , clubs are for everyone to enjoy and you will meet all types,

the good the bad and the ugly, so get your arse to a club and enjoy

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think the people defending the OP right to post what he is looking for did a better job than I would have done so I will just say one thing......

Read the forum rules before you post as being nasty/bitchy and abusive will get you a ban.

I don't understand the abuse either. I've been to a club before that was full of people I wasn't attracted to so wouldn't have fun with.

I'd also rather find a club like the one OP is asking for.

...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Why?

Because thats my way of thinking. Yours may be a different to that. Be a boring world if we all thought the same"

If every Club was the same... what a boring world this would be

We should feel privileged to have so much choice of Clubs and freedom to express as we feel I thought the reason we join a site of this kind was of “open mindedness” and also to find other non judgemental like-minded people, yet it seems to me that every opportunity is good to make negative comments

I'm sure I've read a similar thread to this a while back and on there the majority of the people that posted actually answered the question with club / party night recommendations.

OP maybe search through some older threads if the suggestions from the people on here don't work out.

In my experience many of the big clubs have too so called 'beautiful people' who are not swingers at all really! They are usually escorts on a night out after work! Any one else noticed that?

Try a small club or have a party!

Can anyone suggest the best clubs?...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. "

Or beer holder

"yes i think maybe rent a managed apartment and arrange a party would be a good way to go.

Thanks"

I used to do these there great and you have a goos night with people your attracted too

on a more general note one wonders how those that aspire to go to KK can cope with the ego when they are refused on the grounds of being unatractive to those doing the vetting?

Interesting comments especially from pjm.

At no point did I a. Slate anybody for their appearance and b. Certainly not say we are better looking than anyone else.

Experience has shown clubs are generally not always. Frequented by the more older crowd whwre as we would like to see younger people who look after themselves etc.

I dont really care if I am appear attractive to the masses. We know what we like and I was making a question based on this.

Go green arrow me and you will see I am far from.an egotistical arse.

Some people clearly just cant understand whats written and only read what they think it means

"You could try the killing kittens events. They apparently vet everyone for attractiveness before they are allowed to attend. "

The thing is having looked at the op profile I would call him average so he may not get in..xx

The thing is having looked at the op profile I would call him average so he may not get in..xx"

lol funny that we got accepted yesterday

People are attractive in more ways than one.. confidence.. self esteem..u dont have to be young to be in good shape.. I think often u will discover older people are taking better care of themselves..I have only been to one club and actually surprised at how many younger people are attending.. but if ur after a certain clientele look make ur own parties hapoen..xx

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 06:03:34]

The thing is having looked at the op profile I would call him average so he may not get in..xx

lol funny that we got accepted yesterday

Thats good but I would still only call u average

..x"

And that my dear is entirely your prerogative

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 06:04:39]

Guess they are very fast with their vetting since 24hrs ago u didnt know anything about them..xxx

"[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 06:04:39]"

each to their own.. like i said before i wasn't saying me and my lady friend are the sexiest or most attractive in the world we just know the type of people we like and were looking for club suggestions that would suit our tastes.

Clubs are open.. which is more than here is.. after going to a club I must admit I find it harder to want to meet people of here.. but to be honest weither its an elite club or a run of the mill club u have to remember its u that makes it fun for urselves not the crowd there..it will always be hit or miss regardless..but we make our own fun..xxx

yeah agreed we feel clubs suit us better when we are playing together. And the purpose of this post was not to cause offence and certainly not to be abused for it.

I'm sure if i put the pic of my feb up all the guys slagging us off would be saying how stunning she is lol

Feb is that the month after jan....lol

"Feb is that the month after jan....lol"

lol stupid macbook even does predictive text now, but yes its the month after Jan and the month i get home too yay

I don't think he does. I've spoken to him and he seems like a lovely man. We spoke meeting and trust me I'm not gym fit.

If that's what he wants leave him to it

i never said gym fit, this thread has been totally misconstrued wish i could remove it

In my experience many of the big clubs have too so called 'beautiful people' who are not swingers at all really! They are usually escorts on a night out after work! Any one else noticed that?"

And... Escorts can be swingers too you know. I feel sorry for the Op... And think a few people on this thread have shown that they are not the sort of person I'd want to mix with at a club.

errrrr nope!

but let us know when you find one ! yeah! lol

In my experience many of the big clubs have too so called 'beautiful people' who are not swingers at all really! They are usually escorts on a night out after work! Any one else noticed that?

And... Escorts can be swingers too you know. I feel sorry for the Op... And think a few people on this thread have shown that they are not the sort of person I'd want to mix with at a club. "

well your just slating and pigeon holing people who are attractive or ' beautiful people ' ! Why are they escorts (that go to clubs) just having a drink after work and not real swingers as you say?

Define beautiful hun and pleeease tell me why they would be escorts?

And so what if they are escorts they are entitled to the same fun as everyone else.

Im not saying attractive is gym fit or escort material im saying the clubs attended of late have not been the best looking people in my opinion

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

You will tend to find that the UGLIES..... Are the ones who squeal the loudest....or try to be funny when clearly they are not......

Some in here (idealistic _iews) think this fecking match.com.... "oh it's the personalities of the people that matter" (again that will be an ugly person saying that) this is a sex site and such I wouldn't want and still don't want to bang everything that moves... Or because "their personalities are sweet" I'm shallow and yes it's majority (majority) about the sexual attraction and look of a person.....the OP was asking a fair comment .....and again the sarcastic Pisa takers who think they are funny than they actually are (love to spend a day in the room with you lot and see who has the best one liners and who can be the funniest.....as you all think you are.....) why I hate the forums when daft little clicks form and cause you have been on the site longer than 2weeks ....gives you the right to take to the Piss and be offensive rant over.....

"You will tend to find that the UGLIES..... Are the ones who squeal the loudest....or try to be funny when clearly they are not......

Some in here (idealistic _iews) think this fecking match.com.... "oh it's the personalities of the people that matter" (again that will be an ugly person saying that) this is a sex site and such I wouldn't want and still don't want to bang everything that moves... Or because "their personalities are sweet" I'm shallow and yes it's majority (majority) about the sexual attraction and look of a person.....the OP was asking a fair comment .....and again the sarcastic Pisa takers who think they are funny than they actually are (love to spend a day in the room with you lot and see who has the best one liners and who can be the funniest.....as you all think you are.....) why I hate the forums when daft little clicks form and cause you have been on the site longer than 2weeks ....gives you the right to take to the Piss and be offensive rant over..... "

I'm a uglie but can I be excluded from your rant lol

"You will tend to find that the UGLIES..... Are the ones who squeal the loudest....or try to be funny when clearly they are not......

Some in here (idealistic _iews) think this fecking match.com.... "oh it's the personalities of the people that matter" (again that will be an ugly person saying that) this is a sex site and such I wouldn't want and still don't want to bang everything that moves... Or because "their personalities are sweet" I'm shallow and yes it's majority (majority) about the sexual attraction and look of a person.....the OP was asking a fair comment .....and again the sarcastic Pisa takers who think they are funny than they actually are (love to spend a day in the room with you lot and see who has the best one liners and who can be the funniest.....as you all think you are.....) why I hate the forums when daft little clicks form and cause you have been on the site longer than 2weeks ....gives you the right to take to the Piss and be offensive rant over..... "

I don't think I'm ugly and I agree I want a good looking meet but as I like the social side of this they have to have a good personality too.

Rich if my last post offended I'm sorry I was just trying to point out that I knew you weren't trying to be shallow as you don't come across that way to me.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I've read most of the thread, and can't see why the OP should have to their "preference" debated really? It's their choice surely?

As for clubs, it's hit and miss. We've seen some nights where there are more young, slim people than others. Personally we found after visiting clubs, not that our standards slipped, more that we realised that "physical" attractiveness plays a much smaller part than we imagined.

We've seen profiles on here of "stunning" looking people, and bumped into them in clubs and have turned out to be the most hideous people who after meeting well and truly shattered the illusion!!

Of course, what you could do OP is start frequenting these clubs and then when a thread like this comes along you can say where your going! Then more and more of that demographic will frequent the establishment. Hopefully then you'll end up with what your looking for on your door step! - even better.

Have fun!

D&K

Just so you know i dont agree with the post and im no (ugly)

"i never said gym fit, this thread has been totally misconstrued wish i could remove it "

Good job your not looking for gym fit as I have spoken to you and found myself relaxed, however am no where near gym fit

Heard club Tropicana is good and drinks are free!!!!

"Heard club Tropicana is good and drinks are free!!!! "

O and there is enough for everyone!!!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I don't see what the fuss is about. Is it any different from someone choosing not to go to a particular pub again because they didn't find it or its clientele to their taste?

I've read this whole post now and find some of the comments amusing, and some offensive. I myself do not like the term UGLIES, if you're attracted to someone then fair enough but if you're not why use a derogatory remark. Not all people are perfect, but we're all here for fun. Each club is different with different clientele. We've been to some clubs where its totally different on different days. Just explore and eventually you'll find a club on a night you will enjoy.

End of the day we're all attracted to different people, we're not slim but but have fun with people we enjoy being with. Each to their own

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a reasonable question and a reaction that is so predictable from some.

good luck OP.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Where's the fugly club i fit in better there

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Think this has runs it's course....hopefully OP you have found an answer.

Take no notice of the defensive/offended people....you are allowed your preferences, it is good to be choosey