FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paris swingers clubs

Paris swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve and mandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

purley

Hi

Does anybody know of good swingers clubs in Paris,we are going in late January.

Steve and Mandy xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Clubs in Paris are a bit different to those here - very civilised with some serving lovely food. It really, really helps if you can speak French!

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi there's an e-book on amazon called First Tango In Paris, a real life account of a couples 20 years swinging adventures, it's apparently poorly written but full of details, give my love to Paris.

Let us know how you get on.

T&C

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We have a list of about 12 if I recall, but message us on the 2nd and we will send you the info. I think a couple have closed recently.

There are two that are extremely popular, one is more centrally located, very expensive. Chandelles (spelling not correct, quoting from memory)

The second one we are thinking of is the one in the chateau on the edge of the city with the restaurant attached to it, again pretty pricey. The main thing with French clubs, unlike those in Belgium and Holland, is more include maybe one or two drinks in the price if that, and from then on you can pay anything from from 7 to 12 Euros per drink thereafter, depending on where you go.

Some of them are much more local in terms of clientle, where as others will have people from all over the world, depends which one you pick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to one a couple of years ago. Sorry, don't recall which but language was a huge barrier!

The overpriced drinks were less of a bother!

The UK has the best swinger club scene!

» Add a new message to this topic