FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What to expect in a swingers club

What to expect in a swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can I expect going to a swingers club? I'm open minded and I kind of have my own idea on what it can expect but I have never been to one.

Gotta say it's quite nerve racking thinking of rocking up alone I need to know if I will be able to relax

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What can I expect going to a swingers club? I'm open minded and I kind of have my own idea on what it can expect but I have never been to one.

Gotta say it's quite nerve racking thinking of rocking up alone I need to know if I will be able to relax"

What can I expect going to a swingers club?

two words..... absolutely nothing!

just go... open mind... no expectations... just chat to people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obviously lots of sex, with men and women, having your balls drained, several times, the more you pay to get in usually the more sex you will get, but as always expect nothing, and you will get everything...

"What can I expect going to a swingers club? I'm open minded and I kind of have my own idea on what it can expect but I have never been to one.

Gotta say it's quite nerve racking thinking of rocking up alone I need to know if I will be able to relax

What can I expect going to a swingers club?

two words..... absolutely nothing!

just go... open mind... no expectations... just chat to people"

+1

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ye maybe I'm thinking about it to much and I just need to do it

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Its like going to a normal club people dressed a bit more skimpy with lots of fucking going on around you.

Quite cool actually

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There is nothing like a swinger club for a great evening. Expect nothing, but don't stand in the corner of the room on your todd. Mingle!

Look there will be other singles and some new to it all like you .. And best thing to do is chill and relax and go with the flow . Just chatting getting to know new people makes a lovely evening. Don't over think things as can spoil things.

"Its like going to a normal club people dressed a bit more skimpy with lots of fucking going on around you.

Quite cool actually "

Going to lodge on Saturday - Fancy meeting?

» Add a new message to this topic