FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > do clubs offer value for money

do clubs offer value for money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We like to use clubs for nights out but I am also member of a gym that charges less a month then most clubs charge for a night. I’m aware the two are totally different things but it has a pool, sauna, steam room, classes, ladies only section and all for unlimited 7 days a week. So are clubs offering us value for money? and would people pay a monthly direct debit fee for unlimited use of a club. That being said we will still continue to use clubs but what do you guys think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think they provide a safe and secure venue for me to fulfil my many fantasies.

I don't compare them to a gym. I compare them to a nightclub, which for me would be much more expensive than most swinger clubs I have been to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons fantastic vale imo x

true but a lot of clubs in our city do charge less yet others do charge more, but would you prefer to pay a monthly DD for unlimited entry

"true but a lot of clubs in our city do charge less yet others do charge more, but would you prefer to pay a monthly DD for unlimited entry "

Probably not as I don't go to any club often enough to make it worth it. Same reason I gave up my gym membership

we do love Chameleons and had fantastic nights there, like we said, value or not we will keep going back

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

My two local clubs, Vanilla Alternative and JayDees both offer very good value for money. Where else would you meet so many like minded people and have so much fun for £5 an hour?

question is would you pay a monthly DD to get unlimited entry to a club

"We like to use clubs for nights out but I am also member of a gym that charges less a month then most clubs charge for a night. I’m aware the two are totally different things but it has a pool, sauna, steam room, classes, ladies only section and all for unlimited 7 days a week. So are clubs offering us value for money? and would people pay a monthly direct debit fee for unlimited use of a club. That being said we will still continue to use clubs but what do you guys think"

you will get sex at a club, not at a gym, 2 completely different things

yes, read it we said that. question is would you pay monthly DD for unlimited entry

Kettering

As I attend Vanilla Alternative every Friday anyway (and Fridays are the only nights catering for single guys)it would not make any difference if I paid by regular direct debit or each time on the door (for members after six visits, you get the 7th visit free)

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"yes, read it we said that. question is would you pay monthly DD for unlimited entry"

that would depend on how much it would cost and how many visits in a month would it take to be viable........

that's good. we go to xtasia the one place I do think gives great value for money and you get one free visit every 5 visits

"yes, read it we said that. question is would you pay monthly DD for unlimited entry

that would depend on how much it would cost and how many visits in a month would it take to be viable........"

Your thread was titled, do clubs offer value for money, that was the question I answered.

Kettering

"that's good. we go to xtasia the one place I do think gives great value for money and you get one free visit every 5 visits"

I've not been for a while but next time you're there say hello to Paul and Flirt for me

"yes, read it we said that. question is would you pay monthly DD for unlimited entry

that would depend on how much it would cost and how many visits in a month would it take to be viable........"

And I'm sure for many the answer would also depend on what showed up on the bank statement!!

Can just imagine a conversation with the bank when you go for your mortgage renewal.......

"So let's just check your outgoings! Credit card. Gas. Electric. Council tax. And what's this? £xx a month? I've never heard of that gym before!!"

it's come on a lot the last few months they really got it going and the bubbles are back on

There was another recent thread on here I posted to and that was linked to money I think only my opinion that swinging is not all about the sex but building friendships and the people who moan about entrance fees etc would be happy to spend money in pubs and clubs etc to find friendship .its a lifestyle choice and nothing good is free

Kettering

"it's come on a lot the last few months they really got it going and the bubbles are back on "

Had some good times in the old hot tub!

that would depend on how much it would cost and how many visits in a month would it take to be viable........

And I'm sure for many the answer would also depend on what showed up on the bank statement!!

Can just imagine a conversation with the bank when you go for your mortgage renewal.......

"So let's just check your outgoings! Credit card. Gas. Electric. Council tax. And what's this? £xx a month? I've never heard of that gym before!!" "

I dunno, I've seen some gyms with slightly risqué names.

Kettering

"So let's just check your outgoings! Credit card. Gas. Electric. Council tax. And what's this? £xx a month? I've never heard of that gym before!!"

I dunno, I've seen some gyms with slightly risqué names. "

See you frequent Cupids. Not been there either for a while but had some wonderful sessions there in the past.

"question is would you pay a monthly DD to get unlimited entry to a club"

we would if the club was closer to us , wouldn't travel to far as fuel cost would add up

I dunno, I've seen some gyms with slightly risqué names.

See you frequent Cupids. Not been there either for a while but had some wonderful sessions there in the past."

Not really frequent but been a few times. Its a great club.

we like eureakas

partys are great fun

but we spend all day there too by the pool ect, so yes good value for us

Kettering

"we like eureakas

partys are great fun

but we spend all day there too by the pool ect, so yes good value for us "

Think we're going a bit off subject but while I'm here, Kestrel Hydro is another great all day club

I don't see how you can compare a club to a gym just because they both have saunas, may as well compare it to a clothes shop as they both have changing rooms.

A more relevent comparison would be to a night out and whether that night out is a meal, nightclub, theatre, cinema or gig, the cost of a night out swinging is undeniable good value.

"I don't see how you can compare a club to a gym just because they both have saunas, may as well compare it to a clothes shop as they both have changing rooms.

A more relevent comparison would be to a night out and whether that night out is a meal, nightclub, theatre, cinema or gig, the cost of a night out swinging is undeniable good value."

Spot on

Around 25 quid for two for use of a dungeon and various play rooms also a hot tub as well as a bar area where you provide your own drinks at off licence prices.

Or 12 quid a head to get into a nightclub in Newcastle,drinks at 5 quid a pop and chilli sauce all down your best shirt at 4 in the morning wondering where your 150 quid has gone.

No brainer

If you read it we've already said they are two different things and that we will always use clubs

were asking if you feel they offer value for money and would you pay DD for unlimited entry

Would not be worth our while to subscribe to a site and pay monthly as we like to travel the country mixing our other great love with swinging.

But we do think clubs offer excellent value for money

yes and no

yes, for what it is i suppose they are value.

they offer you a clean environment to be sexual and sensual, either with each other, or with others, a variety of different places to do it in (ie, jacuzzi, couples rooms, dogging area or just a closed place for yourselves), for just a simple place to be alone away fromt he kids, you would be paying for a sitter and a hotel room, without other people or wet facilities thrown in, most of the time.

a direct debit system wouldnt be of any use for many as most are occasional users, whether that be once a month, once a week, whatever, whereas the whole idea of gym membership is going multiple times in a week.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"question is would you pay a monthly DD to get unlimited entry to a club"

No. I like the way it is

blackpool connections is one of the best clubs for value for money.no high priced membership fees.ITS FREE MEMBERSHIP.ten quid entry of a daytime 6 days a week and 11am-1130pm on a friday.single mans best club and all are welcome.lots of facilities can it be beaten.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

I think they are good value for money, you have to bear in mind if they are a legitimate club then they are probably paying a fortune for licences etc which all need to be covered.

If there was a club local to us that we thought attracted the right people and had decent facilites...yes we would pay DD.

Jaydees doesn't run a membership, which makes it very affordable, that doesn't mean it is less well run that other clubs, in fact it raises its popularity and is always clean, comfortable and a safe place to be. The only expense is the entry fee, which again is very good value for money.

By *immy AndrexCouple  over a year ago

OLDHAM

Yes, definitely good value for money, clean safe and discreet meeting places, where you can throw your clothes off whilst having a drink. Wouldn't pay a direct debit as we don't visit that often for it to pay

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

What clubs need, imo, is some sort of affiliation scheme whereby a member of a club in London, say, could visit a club in Manchester or wherever without having to pay membership at the 'away' club.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Are they good Value.

Well clubs always turn up and don't tend to be full of time wasters.

So on the whole yes.

I can see your point with regards to price and comparing to a gym. However it's a demand and supply issue. The supply of swingers clubs is limited. Usually 1 in a city/region.

But also they have to make money and it's not like people have the need to swing everyday (ok some may).

I could use a gym 6 days a week without it causing any disruption to our family life. To go swinging 6 days a week would cause many problems on many levels.

Swinging is something of a treat for us. And when a night at the cinema is pushing it close for the same money. We can't complain really.

La Chambre £25 in and a couple of drinks.

Odeon GRavity 3d £19 in and a couple of drinks and Popcorn

Similarly priced.

Totally agree.....

We will maybe go to a club once a month or once every other month.....it is as said before a bit of a treat.

We both like water so having done fun in a swimming pool or a fondle in a jacuzzi isn't something you can get away with at the gym or the baths!!!

For us the big benefit with clubs is that the people are there to play (well most).......have had meets before now where we have had timewasters or we havent fancied playing....

At least with a night at a club all is not lost!!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

"We like to use clubs for nights out but I am also member of a gym that charges less a month then most clubs charge for a night. I’m aware the two are totally different things but it has a pool, sauna, steam room, classes, ladies only section and all for unlimited 7 days a week. So are clubs offering us value for money? and would people pay a monthly direct debit fee for unlimited use of a club. That being said we will still continue to use clubs but what do you guys think"

You can't compare a Gym to a club in terms of value for money as the derive their income from two totally different things. You have to look at an individual club and see what it offers for the price, and make your own mind up from there.

I see comparing a club to a hotel a better option... In which case they are great value xx

» Add a new message to this topic