FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Males at Isis

Single Males at Isis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy Random OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hi all,

I have never been to a club before, but I live near enough to Isis in Leeds and am thinking of going soon.

Has anyone been that can advise whether a lot of single males go, and whether they are welcome, and what are the best or busiest nights to go?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am not a single guy though I can tell you there are plenty that go. But I recommend you phone the club before you go to avoid disappointment. Sometimes they don't allow new members on a weekend night so you might have to join midweek instead.

IMO its a great little club and full of friendly people, but you'll only get out what you put in.

Wakefield

"I am not a single guy though I can tell you there are plenty that go. But I recommend you phone the club before you go to avoid disappointment. Sometimes they don't allow new members on a weekend night so you might have to join midweek instead.

IMO its a great little club and full of friendly people, but you'll only get out what you put in."

Thanks - do you go regularly?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I am not a single guy though I can tell you there are plenty that go. But I recommend you phone the club before you go to avoid disappointment. Sometimes they don't allow new members on a weekend night so you might have to join midweek instead.

IMO its a great little club and full of friendly people, but you'll only get out what you put in.

Thanks - do you go regularly?"

Not any more. I just don't seem to have the time this year so far. I will be back though!

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We go quite often and enjoy the single guys who go. As advised you need to contact them first to find out best night for a single guy to join. Like most clubs they sometimes have to turn guys away if there are too many inside.

They also have a forum on their site where you can chat to other members. The owners often join in too.

Maybe we will see you there

Annie

Wakefield

"We go quite often and enjoy the single guys who go. As advised you need to contact them first to find out best night for a single guy to join. Like most clubs they sometimes have to turn guys away if there are too many inside.

They also have a forum on their site where you can chat to other members. The owners often join in too.

Maybe we will see you there

Annie "

Hi guys - thanks for the reply ... I hope you don't mind but I have messaged you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you should come along this saturday, its a party night.

its usually busy and great fun. the perfect opportunity for you to meet and chat to people.

» Add a new message to this topic