FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > My first visit to Club Tease 2

My first visit to Club Tease 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just booked my name on to this Fridays guest list at Tease 2, feeling nervous but at the same time very excited! Looking forward to meeting the couple that invited me and all the other guests,bring on a very naughty Valentines night for us all!!

Anyone else gonna be joining us there??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Either I'll be there on my own! Lol or by me saying I'm going to tease 2 this Friday the people who were planning on going aswell have all changed there plans!!

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Ooh still come .. be nice to meet you

"Ooh still come .. be nice to meet you "

I'm there babe, looking forward to it very much so

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

[Removed by poster at 13/02/14 23:40:50]

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

read it in haste... I'm going to Tease 2 on 26th

By *axlf079Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I wouldn't go there again it's very clicky if your meeting someone there you will be ok there's much better clubs about like va or jaydees in the area ;o) x

"I wouldn't go there again it's very clicky if your meeting someone there you will be ok there's much better clubs about like va or jaydees in the area ;o) x"

I hope I should be ok then as it was a couple who've invited me to meet up with them there!

so if u were me you'd blow it out?

By *axlf079Man  over a year ago

cambridge

It's up to you at the end of the day if you have a meet go and meet them but once you have your fun you will be stuck in a clicky environment (that's uncomfortable situation tbh as a newbie to the scene) and the hosts are vile tbh too I really don't recommend this place it's a real shame as this was the second venue I tried out but you gotta try it out for your self I guess if your really unsure try va or jaydees as they are much better venues ;o) x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/02/14 02:45:16]

I beg to differ, to say one club is better than another is very hard and somewhat unfair, all three clubs in that area are very different, with them all having their own identity and target market.

All clubs seem to have a few pros and cons as to what is on offer but then much like any swingers club, you can have a good night anywhere as long as the right people are at that club on the same night.

Take the time to check a few clubs out and make your choice as to what ones you prefer and suits you best.

I did not enjoy the place at all

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

Don't rule out tease is a great club with some great people.

There are a few clubs in the area you should try and draw your own opinion.

Everyone has a favourite we have ours.

"I wouldn't go there again it's very clicky if your meeting someone there you will be ok there's much better clubs about like va or jaydees in the area ;o) x"

Never experienced that.

"It's up to you at the end of the day if you have a meet go and meet them but once you have your fun you will be stuck in a clicky environment (that's uncomfortable situation tbh as a newbie to the scene) and the hosts are vile tbh too I really don't recommend this place it's a real shame as this was the second venue I tried out but you gotta try it out for your self I guess if your really unsure try va or jaydees as they are much better venues ;o) x "

Vile? The staff there are all friendly and welcoming. Look at the reviews, very few negative ones and certainly not about the staff.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I would still go.

You could have a great time, love the place, just because some one hates it doesn't mean that you will. All clubs have their good and bad points. I LOVE JayDee's, it gets my vote everytime, I have never been to tease 2 but I do know some great people who work there.

Try it and see, make your own mind up.

"It's up to you at the end of the day if you have a meet go and meet them but once you have your fun you will be stuck in a clicky environment (that's uncomfortable situation tbh as a newbie to the scene) and the hosts are vile tbh too I really don't recommend this place it's a real shame as this was the second venue I tried out but you gotta try it out for your self I guess if your really unsure try va or jaydees as they are much better venues ;o) x

Vile? The staff there are all friendly and welcoming. Look at the reviews, very few negative ones and certainly not about the staff."

Tease 2 is the friendliest club I have ever been to and I understand from friends the other local clubs are also good but different! We are very well served!

The guests tend to be great fun an very friendly and as long as you like friendly good looking people you will like the friendly staff who go out of Their way to make newbies feel at home!

in our opinion tease is a great place,staff all very good welcoming,had some top nights there not been for a while but know others that do and love it, only down side we find is the drink are quite expensive good luck hope you enjoy have a good night fella xx

"Don't rule out tease is a great club with some great people.

There are a few clubs in the area you should try and draw your own opinion.

Everyone has a favourite we have ours. "

yes your right. x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed multiple posts.

Please can people leave the personal disputes off the forums. Thanks.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Ive removed multiple posts.

Please can people leave the personal disputes off the forums. Thanks."

Obviously not so Im closing this now.