FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Secrets

Secrets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *afun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Contacted the club about paying them a visit on the 22nd of March as it says on there web site couples and single fems only, then was told there would be single guys there as a pervious feed back message clearly states that there were single guys in attendance .

So what's the point in advertising couples and fem nights only?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

Hi guys

we were there Saturday just gone and there were no single guys there

it was very VERY busy though

Bristol

You may have not noticed any you mean.

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

no,, there were non there.

Bristol

"no,, there were non there."

Ask the owners.

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

We are the owners, the two couples that have replied to the OP are completely correct...THERE WERE NO SINGLE GUYS AT OUR PARTY ON SATURDAY. End of subject.

Bristol

Well I find it very very odd that you told us there would be single guys there and I quote, They are friends of ours, unquote.

Bristol

And the owners have blocked us, how childish, we can always copy and paste the reply they sent us about the single men being there.

By *reshforu2Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

We went to the club once too. There was lots of "non single guys" upstairs and couples downstairs.

We gave feedback and got threatened to be outted by the owners and blocked so be careful!

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Sounds like someone has got their wires crossed somewhere? But who?

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 23:12:07]

Bristol

Like I said, they have blocked us which we find very childish and its no real loss as there's far to many liars on this site already.

portsmouth

We did notices that on the owners profile there are a couple of feed back posting from single males? But maybe they had a girlfriend when they went to the parties?

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Really cant see the point in this ,, clearly the OP has the hump and doesnt want to go there, so would surggest dont go. The amount of couples who go and love the place as opposed to the one or two who dont,possibly never been,,there simply isnt a better venue.

Anywhere you'll find couples with single's profiles its called boyfriend and girlfriend,, you cant stipulate couples have to be married.

Time to put it to bed.

portsmouth

"Really cant see the point in this ,, clearly the OP has the hump and doesnt want to go there, so would surggest dont go. The amount of couples who go and love the place as opposed to the one or two who dont,possibly never been,,there simply isnt a better venue.

Anywhere you'll find couples with single's profiles its called boyfriend and girlfriend,, you cant stipulate couples have to be married.

Time to put it to bed."

The way I'm reading the op post is they are asking a question and pasting on what they were told. I have heard this is a lovely club and it is one we would like to visit but if single men were allowed then that would make us have a re-think as we like couples and single fem nights only. The owners have reassure us all on this posting that single men are not allowed in, and on the night in question no single men were present, so unless evidence comes forwards proving other wise we have to take their word that this in fact was the case.What we can not understand is way the OP was blocked by the owners? But maybe we are not being made aware of all the facts? Surely a better business move would of been to invite the OP along as a guest of the club to see for their selves that no single men are allow,and then the OP could come on the forum and post that in fact they had misunderstood the original information they were furnish with and in fact as stated by the owners no single men were present or allowed in the club.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

All the reviews we have had on this club have reinforced that the venue is for couples and single females only.

Also checked the reviews for comments about single guys roaming the areas upstairs away from their partners (This is certainly a problem with some house parties) we could not see any references to this issue, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it hasn't happened when our team has been.

That said, we always recommend at house party style venues, this is a rule that is well enforced by the hosts.

portsmouth

"All the reviews we have had on this club have reinforced that the venue is for couples and single females only.

Also checked the reviews for comments about single guys roaming the areas upstairs away from their partners (This is certainly a problem with some house parties) we could not see any references to this issue, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it hasn't happened when our team has been.

That said, we always recommend at house party style venues, this is a rule that is well enforced by the hosts. "

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"Hi guys

it was very VERY busy though"

I think they do allow single guys on a Saturday. If you read the last 3 club reviews 2 out of the 3 are from single guys March 23rgd and March 26th so i think they do allow single guys or they would not leave club reviews.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hummm poor show for other club's to try putting the boot in !!!! Has it not ocured to you yes they may be single but have a fem fuck buddie!! Last time we wen yes there was a lone single but he was staff !!! Ffs people get a grip it's an amazing place to go ! There is not a club in the south west that can hold a candle anywhere close!

Bristol

Ok, we will give up on this one because there does seem to be a bit of a clique here.

We will leave the facts as they are, when we messaged the club to ask if there were single guys going to be there they SAID YES, BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF OURS, seems a very odd thing to do, also a feed back called irritated in January clearly states that single guys were in attendance, but we will give up on this one.

"Hummm poor show for other club's to try putting the boot in !!!! Has it not ocured to you yes they may be single but have a fem fuck buddie!! Last time we wen yes there was a lone single but he was staff !!! Ffs people get a grip it's an amazing place to go ! There is not a club in the south west that can hold a candle anywhere close!"

"Ok, we will give up on this one because there does seem to be a bit of a clique here.

We will leave the facts as they are, when we messaged the club to ask if there were single guys going to be there they SAID YES, BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF OURS, seems a very odd thing to do, also a feed back called irritated in January clearly states that single guys were in attendance, but we will give up on this one."

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"We did notices that on the owners profile there are a couple of feed back posting from single males? But maybe they had a girlfriend when they went to the parties? "

I`ve met the owners of Secrets at Chameleons Darlaston so the single guys could have met them there!

Bristol

"Hi guys

it was very VERY busy though

I think they do allow single guys on a Saturday. If you read the last 3 club reviews 2 out of the 3 are from single guys March 23rgd and March 26th so i think they do allow single guys or they would not leave club reviews."

You know how things work, some people will say anything to back up a friend, they wouldn't be interested in the facts, just say what there mates want them to say.

I'm struggling to see the problem if there is one or two singles and are well manored and respectful what's your beef some people just looking for a reason to bitch and moan !!! Tis sad really

Bristol

Lots of people struggle with things on this site, it seems to be a struggle for some to understand that some people don't want to go to a place where single guys are if the advert says, couples and fems only, its like going to a park where the sign says, no dogs, only to go inside and find there are dogs wondering around.

Change the add to some single guys might be there, don't lie about it after. You might not mind single guys, other couples don't want them around, its what we call having a choice, but when you have driven 120 miles then to be told there are single men their, is not very fair.

By *g99Couple  over a year ago

s

Wow how touchy are some people.

Thanks to bringing Secrets to our attention though. Looks really good compared to some of the house parties/clubs in the south west

We're moving down soon so looking for places to hang out

Graham went to one party in the area and said it was horrible

"Lots of people struggle with things on this site, it seems to be a struggle for some to understand that some people don't want to go to a place where single guys are if the advert says, couples and fems only, its like going to a park where the sign says, no dogs, only to go inside and find there are dogs wondering around.

Change the add to some single guys might be there, don't lie about it after. You might not mind single guys, other couples don't want them around, its what we call having a choice, but when you have driven 120 miles then to be told there are single men their, is not very fair."

ahh well shit happens .... in sure there gonna lose sleep over it ..... or maybe not as last time we were there the was over 100 couples and everyone seemed to be having a lovely time .... happy swinging

Very mature response from the owners of secrets Not

I think busted and dishonest screams here as we have spoken to men that have attended couples and single women nights only. Under private invite and without a fb/fwb in tow...

I think worse of the other clubs chipping in i.e donkeys as that is a cheap low blow .... if your not keen don't go simples but your pushed to find a better place in southwest ! each to there own

Totnes

[Removed by poster at 28/03/14 19:36:02]

portsmouth

"I'm struggling to see the problem if there is one or two singles and are well manored and respectful what's your beef some people just looking for a reason to bitch and moan !!! Tis sad really "
I think you have missed the point of the op original posting. They asked why advertise it as a couples & single fems event only if in fact it is not. Whether there is one single man or twenty it then becomes by definition no longer a couples and single fems event. If in fact the owners do let in the odd single male, and it is there club so they can do what they like, just say so when advertising the event. People can then make up their own minds whether they attend or not. To you this might be sad but to some couples having single men present would ruin there night out that's why they choose to attend couples and single fems only night.

"I'm struggling to see the problem if there is one or two singles and are well manored and respectful what's your beef some people just looking for a reason to bitch and moan !!! Tis sad really I think you have missed the point of the op original posting. They asked why advertise it as a couples & single fems event only if in fact it is not. Whether there is one single man or twenty it then becomes by definition no longer a couples and single fems event. If in fact the owners do let in the odd single male, and it is there club so they can do what they like, just say so when advertising the event. People can then make up their own minds whether they attend or not. To you this might be sad but to some couples having single men present would ruin there night out that's why they choose to attend couples and single fems only night. "
fair point with out being bitch and winey

[Removed by poster at 28/03/14 19:53:21]

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 28/03/14 20:36:27]

Bristol

"Really cant see the point in this ,, clearly the OP has the hump and doesnt want to go there, so would surggest dont go. The amount of couples who go and love the place as opposed to the one or two who dont,possibly never been,,there simply isnt a better venue.

Time to put it to bed. The way I'm reading the op post is they are asking a question and pasting on what they were told. I have heard this is a lovely club and it is one we would like to visit but if single men were allowed then that would make us have a re-think as we like couples and single fem nights only. The owners have reassure us all on this posting that single men are not allowed in, and on the night in question no single men were present, so unless evidence comes forwards proving other wise we have to take their word that this in fact was the case.What we can not understand is way the OP was blocked by the owners? But maybe we are not being made aware of all the facts? Surely a better business move would of been to invite the OP along as a guest of the club to see for their selves that no single men are allow,and then the OP could come on the forum and post that in fact they had misunderstood the original information they were furnish with and in fact as stated by the owners no single men were present or allowed in the club. "

We will try this one last time, because of a post in January entitled Irritated, we sent the owner a message politely asking if any single males would be there, we were told YES, but they are ok as they are friends of ours.

We the told them we would not attend but would like to in the future if it was couples and single fems only, to which we got no response and were blocked by the owners, which all in all we found very childish for so called adults.

I hope the people who have private messaged us clearly stating that they have attended when single guys have been them come forward and post, we know you get the odd few that just say what there friends who own the club want them to say, that's just the way it is sometimes, but rather than lie its better to say nothing at all.

"I think worse of the other clubs chipping in i.e donkeys as that is a cheap low blow .... if your not keen don't go simples but your pushed to find a better place in southwest ! each to there own "

The op wanted to know if single guys attended as they were unsure i was not just chipping in it was a very polite message i left in the forums. Forums is for any one to reply in clubs are not banned from using forums just trying to help naming and shaming is not allowed in forums and this is what you have done and is not a cheap blow as you have stated. Please read what i wrote two days ago and you will see what i wrote is fact supported by what i wrote as i read it nothing more and nothing less nothing wrong with Secrets i have not herd any thing bad about it so give it a go.

Interesting how the response from secrets has now been removed

But then it wasn't really a response they could be proud of

Honesty is important to some,

getting laid is more important to some.

I know which side of that coin we are on.

Totnes

"Interesting how the response from secrets has now been removed

But then it wasn't really a response they could be proud of

Honesty is important to some,

getting laid is more important to some.

I know which side of that coin we are on. "

Yes, we can see which side of the coin you are on from your profile...very wholesome!

Totnes

Ok, we're dipping out of this one now.

We stated the facts in our original reply in this post. THERE WERE NO SINGLE GUYS AT OUR PARTY LAST SATURDAY. Other couples who were there have confirmed this but the OP, who wasn't there, seems to think they know otherwise, well the fact remains, THERE WERE NO SINGLE GUYS AT OUR PARTY LAST SATURDAY. END OF. We'd like to thank everyone who we've received messages of support from. To the one or two posters who have tried to muddy the waters, you are irrelevant as you are not the type of people who would wish to attend our parties and incidentally are not the type of people we would wish to invite along anyway!

What this has brought home to us is that there's no such thing as bad publicity, we now have several couples who have read this thread and then read through our reviews, determined the truth for themselves and have now booked for our next two parties! Thanks to the OP for this, we should put you on a commission!

Happy swinging.

Lol, well when we attend swinging clubs, we go as swingers, not as kinksters. Or profile changes to suit Thanks; but having read through the pm's on this

I have no intention of replying to them Any of them.

Very nice clarification that only the last 2 parties did not have single men,

all the others though.....

portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 15:25:15]

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I've removed posts and I'm closing this now