FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > what to wear?

what to wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all.... We have never attended a swinging club and thinking of going to one tonight...

Can anyone tell me what the ladies generally wear to them please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"Morning all.... We have never attended a swinging club and thinking of going to one tonight...

Can anyone tell me what the ladies generally wear to them please?

"

Normally smart casual for the men some clubs allow smart jeans and some don't and for females it is sexy or what you feel good in lol

Thank you for your reply x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on club. Some are dance floor based so club wear is best. Some are wet and all men wear towels so perhaps lingerie better? Whatever you feel sexy in. Some women go almost naked and are topless so anything goes really

For your first visit you can't go wrong with a little black dress and heels....wear sexy underwear too. Main thing is to wear something you feel supersexy in and you feel great. Enjoy x

Thanks, so women do walk around in sexy underwear then.... I have no problem with that, but want to know I look perfect underneath before I set off.

Hot tubs then I'm assuming it's naked?

Sorry if this sounds silly, but want to feel comfortable and know a little before I attend one lol xx

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Most clubs give their dress cose on their web sites. Think if you can be more specific about the clubs you are looking to attend then you will get a more detailed/club specific answer. Xx

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"Thank you for your reply x"

Your welcome

I was also wondering this as it's the thing that puts me off going to a club! I've heard at a certain time you have to 'dress down' and wondered how sexy your 'dress down' is expected to be?????

Exactly... That's what im worried about too...

It's bad enough knowing we will be the newbies without looking out of place too xx

I'm off on my first club visit in a couple of weeks and a bit worried about what to wear too. The black dress and heels suggestion is a good one but what to wear underneath. I'm not the most confident about showing my body

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

I think in all clubs people are very accepting of what people are comfortable wearing. If you want to be a little conservative to start with i dont think you will be critised.

Perhaps if you go conservative, but take two or three outfits to see which is the dress of the day?

I definitely would need something with support and would want to feel covered so probably would go for a nice basque x

Yes, wear a basque and some hold ups. Thats what I did. I soon escalated to crotchless knickers by week two! Just relax and feel sensuous in your own skin. Thats the sexiest thing of all

Most clubs are fairly dimly lit, covers a multitude of sins!

"Yes, wear a basque and some hold ups. Thats what I did. I soon escalated to crotchless knickers by week two! Just relax and feel sensuous in your own skin. Thats the sexiest thing of all"

I was thinking no knickers lol

Oh I really hope so or I'll be taking a onsie....

Basque I think is a good idea, black dress and heals.... and of course my favorite fragrance xx

"Exactly... That's what im worried about too...

It's bad enough knowing we will be the newbies without looking out of place too xx"

We've talked about going to a club many a time, it's exactly that reason that puts me off too. .

Good luck!

D (f ) x

"Exactly... That's what im worried about too...

It's bad enough knowing we will be the newbies without looking out of place too xx

We've talked about going to a club many a time, it's exactly that reason that puts me off too. .

Good luck!

Thanks.... I will try report back if I do brave it xx

D (f ) x "

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

"I was also wondering this as it's the thing that puts me off going to a club! I've heard at a certain time you have to 'dress down' and wondered how sexy your 'dress down' is expected to be?????"

Dressing down put me off going to clubs until I checked out the gatehouse, which doesn't have a dressing down policy it up to an individual persons choice.

"I was also wondering this as it's the thing that puts me off going to a club! I've heard at a certain time you have to 'dress down' and wondered how sexy your 'dress down' is expected to be?????

Dressing down put me off going to clubs until I checked out the gatehouse, which doesn't have a dressing down policy it up to an individual persons choice. "

ah I see. I'm probably like many other women and don't want to stand out a miles as the newbie. I have visions of being pounced on lol x

Hoping to go Gems in yeovil.... Thinking about this club as the reviews do seem to imply it's rather relaxed xx

I have to agree - this is the one subject that's always stopped me from trying a club - not knowing what to wear, and not wanting to feel uncomfortable...

I don't wear dresses, fancy underwear or anything that you might describe as "sexy" - ever!

I'd be happy wearing just a mid-skirt and t-shirt top, with no undies - and be very comfortable being nude - but I just don't do "dressing up"...!

"Most clubs are fairly dimly lit, covers a multitude of sins! "

good to know!

By *edchanceCouple  over a year ago

burntwood

The most important thing is to wear something that is easy to get off . Lol

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

You ladies worry too much about what to wear. As already mentioned the most important thing is to wear something you feel comfortable and confident in. A confident woman who is enjoying herself is sexy no matter what she wears.

A few women at clubs shed clothes as the night goes on which is also much appreciated by us men folk.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A lot of ladies seem to think that sexy shoes are a must. In night club style venues that may be true but in clubs like Chams where people walk around barefoot then it`s not so desirable. To be honest in Chams you`ll be lucky if any of the men get to look as low at your feet if they`re eyeing you up as a potential shag!!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Oh yes, in the jaccuzzis it`s the norm to be naked but don`t let that stop you wearing bra and panties if you`re a bit shy!

By *aul n PleasureCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"A lot of ladies seem to think that sexy shoes are a must. In night club style venues that may be true but in clubs like Chams where people walk around barefoot then it`s not so desirable. To be honest in Chams you`ll be lucky if any of the men get to look as low at your feet if they`re eyeing you up as a potential shag!! "

Damn I take ages deciding what shoes to wear too!!!!

My best bit of advice is never ever ever wear something that is dry clean only. Failing that go on a theme night, Doctors and Nurses is an easy night to decide what you should wear lol

There is no need to worry about what your wearing for the night, really if people are looking at you its probaly because they fancy you thats all. Lycra black dress never fails, if it goes in a locker or on the floor when you put it back on...hey presto...no need to reach for the iron so you always look fresh.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 21:06:13]

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"I have to agree - this is the one subject that's always stopped me from trying a club - not knowing what to wear, and not wanting to feel uncomfortable...

I don't wear dresses, fancy underwear or anything that you might describe as "sexy" - ever!

I'd be happy wearing just a mid-skirt and t-shirt top, with no undies - and be very comfortable being nude - but I just don't do "dressing up"...!

"

you certainly wouldn't look out of place wearing that

Ok, I only wear dresses to weddings. Hardly ever wear skirts. I'm most comfortable going out in jeans & a nice top but can't see that'd work at a club. Getting a pair of skinny jeans off can be a nightmare at the best of times!!

Any suggestions?

I found that anything goes really. Sexy lingerie and heels work for me, a great confidence booster. All hidden away under a short dress/fancy dress costume etc....

when i was getting ready for my first club visit, to chams in Newport, i phoned the club and asked what the dress code was. simple.

"Hoping to go Gems in yeovil.... Thinking about this club as the reviews do seem to imply it's rather relaxed xx"

Gems is very relaxed. A nice Basque with stockings wil be perfect. Gems is great and being a wet club most people end up in towels.

"Hoping to go Gems in yeovil.... Thinking about this club as the reviews do seem to imply it's rather relaxed xx

Gems is very relaxed. A nice Basque with stockings wil be perfect. Gems is great and being a wet club most people end up in towels."

Went gems on Saturday eve.... Was very relaxed with the dress code... So took advice from here and also met some good people just before arriving which helped.

Black Basque, black fishnet holdups and black short sexyish dress and heals... Felt very good and yeah within the hour I was in the hot tub so spent the next 5 hrs when not in the hot tub, just walking around in a towel....

Next time I think I will take a sexy something to get changed into later in the evening also as when everyone was relaxed and having fun etc there were women who did get changed into seductive items to finish the night off nicely xx

» Add a new message to this topic