FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers club/parties South West/east

Swingers club/parties South West/east

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *g99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

s

We are new to this part of the county and looking to see which clubs or parties to attend.

We've even to swingers clubs before, depending on the mood we are in depends which type of club we go to. The most local event to us is a house party which graham has been to and didn't like the venue or clientele. Which he said sort of out him off house based events. But we could be persuaded otherwise.

We're most likely to attend a swingers club which is like a nightclub regularly and then every now and then a wet club to chill/play.

We've read through the reviews, but thought there's no harm asking here Aswell.

Xoxox

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *infulDesiresCouple  over a year ago

Angels in Melksham is a good club, very friendly atmosphere. One of the best in the South West.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A bit of a trek - but Xtasia has the nightclub feel AND the wet facilities.

It's a 4 hour round trip for us but we love it!

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just had a little chat with a friend of mine about this. Socials are sadly lacking in my area. I'd love to attend one as ive never been as I can't get up north.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey , the Lodge in Gloucester is a small but fun and friendly club. Lots around too for a weekend away and sleepover options too x

» Add a new message to this topic