FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > kestrels

kestrels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is kestrels worth going to for a first time in the early evenings anyone wanna be my chaperone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I might be going first time this week very nervous..... Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In nervous but want to try and it one of the nearest to me

By *reaminmycoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Putney

We went for the 1st time 3 weeks ago it's very relaxed staff all very friendly no pressure you're free to do as you please enjoy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Kestrels is the daytime 'spa' name - Abfabs is the night-time 'party' name. I think Kestrels finishes around 6pm to get ready for the evening parties so it's really a daytime thing - except Mondays (bi night) when you can stay on and the same thing applies, I think, Wednesdays for the naturist parties.

You won't need a chaperone - it's a laid back place and not at all daunting once you've taken the plunge and walked through the door.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its an amazing place. Locker key given for a £5 deposit at door, large towel in locker.

Take flipflops, then get naked, wrap towel and head to pool, or hot tub, or tea, or sauna or .. Sun lounger if sunny.

Its a really relaxing place, don't hound the couples or females and you get to stay.

Take lunch, put in the fridge. You may want a bumbag for condoms, suncream, hat, whatever as you have no pockets. ....

My fav is the meadow, on a sun lounger just snoozing with the occasional dip in the heated pool. Sauna, shower and sheds with beds if you find a friend for some personal time. Communial is in the house, voyeur also in the house. The desk staff will show you around.

You will leave seriously chilled out, mega-relaxed and possibly with an all over tan.

» Add a new message to this topic