FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tbirds clubf thurs 10/4

Tbirds clubf thurs 10/4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acheldumfries OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dumfries

I was thinking about visiting Tbirds on Thursday but have never been before - does anyone know how busy it can get, would hate to travel so far if it was dead and would love a few guys to choose from

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

If you give the club a call im sure they would happily answer your questions. The staff are all friendly and helpful

By *acheldumfries OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dumfries

I probably will, just wanted to see if maybe some folk from here were going so i wasnt going in blind lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi all, I'm new to this just found out about tbirds@ clubf. Would love to go but again need to know details, times cost etc. also been a bit green so woul love anyone to help or show me the ropes... Cheers Ryan xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

TBirds Club

TBirds is the North East’s biggest and best Members only Tgirl club, welcoming Transsexuals, transvestites, crossdressers and their male and female admirers.

TBirds is a club that attracts a friendly mix of Tgirls (TS, TV and CD), male admirers, female admirers and couples.

Tbirds was conceived as a safe, secure and comfortable environment for those that dress and may be locked away in the closet.

We encourage Tgirls to come along and be the real person you were meant to be.

The club is held every 2nd Thursday of the month at our premises at Stanley.

The opening times will be 8pm till midnight for June and July changing to 5pm till midnight from August

Please message me for more details

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic