Thinking about visiting stoke soon

And was checking out clubs etc etc

Came across

Atlantis and adventures in lust

Which would be best ?

It would be my 2nd venue

Lost my cherry at Xtasia ))

Many thx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Adventures first

By *limandslenderCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Adventures 1st, I'm there every sat xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Both clubs are very similar. You will find Atlantis extremely well attended on a Friday.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cool thx all

There shouldn't be a'versus'.You go where u wanna go! But i'd Say Adventuresinlust by far as Friday's now get more packed than a saturday nite sometimes. x

They both are ok but Adventures has a slight edge hope you enjoy.

By *artynandannieCouple  over a year ago

Stoke

We visit Adventures in Lust on both Friday & Saturday. This club is known as the premier club. Single Gents is Friday. But if you want a double night you have to be selected for the Saturday. You may get an invite for Saturday. That's not to say you will. Speak to the Reception about other nights available when you sign up. They will give you all the details. You will like it!

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

Atlantis by far adventure to clicky

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

When we lived in the area we attended both but havent been back for quite a while.

Both are Nightclub style who are focused round a bar and dancefloor area, Atlantis also sports a dungeon area.

Adventures has a licensed bar while Atlantis is bring your own booze, this might impact the overall cost of the night and be important to you or not.

both clubs are split level but where as Adventures sports play areas all over both levels the play in Atlantis happens upstairs with a variety of rooms and areas. There are probably in terms of volume "more" play areas at Adventures and certainly more lockable ones but they do get roastingly hot even on the coolest night (though this is a general complaint about most clubs!)

From our time there neither offer showering facilities.

As both clubs are in Stoke and at best 3-5 miles from each other you will see the same faces at both clubs and there is a large cross over which is more popular on a nigh tends to come down to what organised events are (SDC nights etc).

Both have fairly one eyed fanatical supporters im afraid but the best idea would be to take a look at the tours on both's websites the costings and just go along with an open mind, to say its difficult to get a balanced view of both of these clubs on here is a bit of an understatement :p

The only thing to add is Atlantis is constantly voted into the top 5 list year on year via the Sexinthecities rating team but its down to you how much stock you put into that when making your choice

but good luck and have fun

"We visit Adventures in Lust on both Friday & Saturday. This club is known as the premier club. Single Gents is Friday. But if you want a double night you have to be selected for the Saturday. You may get an invite for Saturday. That's not to say you will. Speak to the Reception about other nights available when you sign up. They will give you all the details. You will like it! "

I am looking forward to going back to Stoke at the end of June xx

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I've been to atlantis several times....love it! Bring your own booze and amazingly friendly hosts make it an awesome night! And following on from a previous post, there are shower facilities at atlantis.

Have fun!

We would just add that Adventures also sports a new dungeon now !

Cool thanks guys for help n advice

I did check info,sites,etc etc

Just wanted a 2nd opinion

Choices choices

Adventures is a nice place but we found the guys from the couples walk around like single men and stand there gorping! Disco is like listening to radio 2 - nice play areas and good location.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Interesting reading this thread, been thinking about visiting these two clubs myself.

"Adventures is a nice place but we found the guys from the couples walk around like single men and stand there gorping! Disco is like listening to radio 2 - nice play areas and good location. "

we have been here since it happened and have never seen you once in there! maybe you came once and have never come bk!things have changed alot now! The guys from the couples never walk ard on there own as i know this been a couple and it's our local club.I think if men wern't to gorpe like us women do nothing would happen lol! The music is fantastic and you can request a song as and whenever u feel like...I think you would love it if you were to come bk to this club has its defo changed and ive not seen you in before neither.

Give it a 2nd go u wont regret it honestly

No competition really its like goin stoke r vale stoke are premiership vale are division 2 work it out pmsl

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 09:01:48]

You say it's changed?? It was like that then? We have been 4 times

"You say it's changed?? It was like that then? We have been 4 times "

How come you've not left any recent reviews for the club?

Ohh i know whats up liberty's gone down bank has it now

Bristol

"You say it's changed?? It was like that then? We have been 4 times

How come you've not left any recent reviews for the club?

Ohh i know whats up liberty's gone down bank has it now "

Do you think your posting and attitude helps Adventures at all ? genuine question but attacking people for daring to have a negative view (even a minor one that the music is pretty crap), isnt screaming out "visit this club where we go".

People are welcome to have an opinion on a club they have paid good money to attend, sometimes you might agree sometimes you might disagree, the key is how you put your disagreement across.

[Removed by poster at 02/05/14 16:33:55]

[Removed by poster at 02/05/14 16:34:00]

yawn

Everyone is going to have and is entitled to their own opinion on which club they prefer and let us remember this is personal opinion. However, what these opinions need to be is honest and unbiased.

I am a paying member of AtlantisEVOLUTION, and visit on a regular basis, including this evening. For unbiased views of the club, check reviews. I, however find AtlantisEVOLUTION to be warm, welcoming and great fun! The music is fantastic, the atmosphere wonderful, and the welcome from hosts and members alike is warm & friendly, not clicky. From a genuine visitor of the club, I'd say try it!

On a side note, AtlantisEVOLUTION does have a shower room!

Adventuresinlust have nearly completed the shower room!

The review's you see are people that have photo's of each other so you you can see who's been the club also when you click on people's profile's at atlantis most people have there profile hidden i wonder why?? maybe because the reviews are made up in order to make the club look busy.

We've only been to one so couldn't possibly compare

Part owners of adventures that is

[Removed by poster at 02/05/14 18:28:45]

Didn't mean to delete the above. What I said is...

I will not get into an argument with a hidden profile. If you want my honest personal opinion of AtlantisEVOLUTION please inbox me!

One poster above got it spot on.. it's not about whether you agree or disagree, it's how you disagree, and you are doing yourself no favours.

You can prove or back up ANY belief with statistics and statements by omitting others such as the near 300 honest fab member reviews left. A fact is never a fact unless all information is taken in to consideration to put things into perspective.

I am personally friends with a number of couples and singles that frequent both clubs and are not banned from AtlantisEVOLUTION.

All I will say on the matter is regardless of wherever else you visit, you will be warmly welcomed at AtlantisEVOLUTION, I for one will be happy to chat and make you comfortable

By *ike it dirtyWoman  over a year ago

north west

Adventures in lust is pure class if you want hot sexy people go here BEST club in stoke by far clean and not clicky at all i love this club and the people are so freindly and the staff are great its a non pushy club no pressure if your newbies try this great club you wint b dissapointed x

OMG FFS It's an opinion for christ sake!!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. Please can you keep personal disputes off the forums. Thanks.

By *ike it dirtyWoman  over a year ago

north west

"Adventures in lust is pure class if you want hot sexy people go here BEST club in stoke by far clean and not clicky at all i love this club and the people are so freindly and the staff are great its a non pushy club no pressure if your newbies try this great club you wint b dissapointed x "

By *aime DowneMan  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Bollox to all the arguing...personally I think there should be a tunnel between both clubs and you could go to both

Argument settled...right let's all get back to f....ing!

stokeontrent

[Removed by poster at 04/05/14 15:22:16]

Well weve been to Adventures and enjoyed it and are looking forward to Atlantis soon ......... guess the only way to form a valid opinion is to go to both lol

By *eo4SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

Great Barr

Looking at the pics of both clubs on their respective websites, having not been to either yet, would it be fair to say that Adventures looks slightly more upmarket, better décor etc....or would that be unfair on Atlantis??? Just doesn't appear as plush to us...can anyone give an opinion???

By *ohnnjaneCouple  over a year ago

staffs/cheshire border

You are probably right, it used to be a lap dancing club so it will be plush, atlantis is a friendly club with a genuine, warm welcome

By *limandslenderCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I defo agree. Adventures is better and bigger with a lot more places to play. But Atlantis is good all the same. But. I personally prefer Adventures I'm there most sat nights let me know if anyone wants to join us. Xx

You need to try both clubs and form your own opinion that way you will no which is best for you. We enjoy both clubs.

stokeontrent

its all about preference! for us atlantis will outshine adventures anyday! but as people say! try both and make your own mind up!

By *layfulCplenwCouple  over a year ago

Newport

What is the usual dress code for Atlantis ?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"What is the usual dress code for Atlantis ? "

smart casual for guys....and for ladies as sexy as you dare!

"Bollox to all the arguing...personally I think there should be a tunnel between both clubs and you could go to both

Argument settled...right let's all get back to f....ing!"

"Bollox to all the arguing...personally I think there should be a tunnel between both clubs and you could go to both

Argument settled...right let's all get back to f....ing! "

Going underground..

"Looking at the pics of both clubs on their respective websites, having not been to either yet, would it be fair to say that Adventures looks slightly more upmarket, better décor etc....or would that be unfair on Atlantis??? Just doesn't appear as plush to us...can anyone give an opinion???"
u spot on adventures is quality well upto date aswell real bar where u dont have to take a morrisons carry bag to cover ya bottle of spirits lol and the staff treat customers with lots of respect as ive heard there is lots of disrespect at the other place and with adventures there is diffo folk everyweek no cliques r same heads in this club give it try u will keep coming back if u like quality

Thought this one was done with. Just try em both out and enjoy

Great Barr

[Removed by poster at 11/05/14 22:07:18]

Great Barr

"Looking at the pics of both clubs on their respective websites, having not been to either yet, would it be fair to say that Adventures looks slightly more upmarket, better décor etc....or would that be unfair on Atlantis??? Just doesn't appear as plush to us...can anyone give an opinion???u spot on adventures is quality well upto date aswell real bar where u dont have to take a morrisons carry bag to cover ya bottle of spirits lol and the staff treat customers with lots of respect as ive heard there is lots of disrespect at the other place and with adventures there is diffo folk everyweek no cliques r same heads in this club give it try u will keep coming back if u like quality "

"Looking at the pics of both clubs on their respective websites, having not been to either yet, would it be fair to say that Adventures looks slightly more upmarket, better décor etc....or would that be unfair on Atlantis??? Just doesn't appear as plush to us...can anyone give an opinion???u spot on adventures is quality well upto date aswell real bar where u dont have to take a morrisons carry bag to cover ya bottle of spirits lol and the staff treat customers with lots of respect as ive heard there is lots of disrespect at the other place and with adventures there is diffo folk everyweek no cliques r same heads in this club give it try u will keep coming back if u like quality "

Try both clubs and see what you think!

But you don't need a Morrison's carrier bag - you could use a Selfridges one if you're feeling it, or an Aldi one. Saves a fortune on licensed bar prices!

"Looking at the pics of both clubs on their respective websites, having not been to either yet, would it be fair to say that Adventures looks slightly more upmarket, better décor etc....or would that be unfair on Atlantis??? Just doesn't appear as plush to us...can anyone give an opinion???u spot on adventures is quality well upto date aswell real bar where u dont have to take a morrisons carry bag to cover ya bottle of spirits lol and the staff treat customers with lots of respect as ive heard there is lots of disrespect at the other place and with adventures there is diffo folk everyweek no cliques r same heads in this club give it try u will keep coming back if u like quality

Try both clubs and see what you think!

But you don't need a Morrison's carrier bag - you could use a Selfridges one if you're feeling it, or an Aldi one. Saves a fortune on licensed bar prices!"

bar prices £2 for double bargain cocktails champagne who wants the hassle taking ya own bottles not us its because adventures as a licence to sell drinks because its a proper club

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Some people find it easier to bring there own alcohol I do, because not everywhere may have what I want to drink.

"Some people find it easier to bring there own alcohol I do, because not everywhere may have what I want to drink."
tonight matthew i fancy a cocktail but ive got mix my own and take it lol

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Alls I meant was not everywhere sells stuff like honey jack daniels, green apple vodka, real ales which people like to drink

Bristol

"Thought this one was done with. Just try em both out and enjoy "

It appears as if some people are still quite unhappy with the beating the horse has taken and would like to pound the bones into dust now.

Its also funny because the attitude being displayed would be exactly what would STOP me going to that club if I was impartially reading this thread. Gotta feel sorry for the owners I'm sure they don't ask people to post like this on the forums.

Bristol

"Some people find it easier to bring there own alcohol I do, because not everywhere may have what I want to drink."

There is a good argument to be had on the licensed vs not subject with clubs.

What it means is a much more reasonable night out if you can bring your own (on the whole), regardless of how good value the club bar is, it still mounts up and then there is the fact that pissed people spend more freely etc. If you BYOB then you drink what you drink and you're done.

"Some people find it easier to bring there own alcohol I do, because not everywhere may have what I want to drink.

There is a good argument to be had on the licensed vs not subject with clubs.what load bollox that is pmsl

What it means is a much more reasonable night out if you can bring your own (on the whole), regardless of how good value the club bar is, it still mounts up and then there is the fact that pissed people spend more freely etc. If you BYOB then you drink what you drink and you're done.

"

What load of bulls u talk pmsl u have won quote of the day

Pissed up people spend more freely pmsl ive heard it all now

"Pissed up people spend more freely pmsl ive heard it all now "
very gud for business then ha ha

staffs/cheshire border

[Removed by poster at 12/05/14 10:20:07]

staffs/cheshire border

Yawn

Bristol

"What load of bulls u talk pmsl u have won quote of the day "

Its really difficult to see why Adventures would ever struggle to get people through the door with you two championing the cause.

I wonder how many people who were sitting on the fence about going are not going to now after reading a few of your over the top, offensive, poorly written and childish posts ?

Pro tip, if you want to encourage people to go to a place don't attack everyone on the thread