FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tuesdays in Chameleons

Tuesdays in Chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im taking my fb to Chams this coming Tuesday but have just realised its naked on Tuesday! Does anyone know if you definitely have to be naked in the club??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Im taking my fb to Chams this coming Tuesday but have just realised its naked on Tuesday! Does anyone know if you definitely have to be naked in the club?? "

After 6pm yes definitely. Can carry towel to sit on / use after jacuzzi but when wandering its naked after 6pm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im taking my fb to Chams this coming Tuesday but have just realised its naked on Tuesday! Does anyone know if you definitely have to be naked in the club??

After 6pm yes definitely. Can carry towel to sit on / use after jacuzzi but when wandering its naked after 6pm"

Yep, can't even wrap towel around you

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

no the staff are very good and ask you to remove it. It rwally isnt a problem, very quickly youll feel relaxed. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" no the staff are very good and ask you to remove it. It rwally isnt a problem, very quickly youll feel relaxed. Xx"

What !

No corsets or basques allowed ?

I thought they were standard club uniform ?

Ladies and Tgirls can wear stockings, suspenders and shoes.

That's all.

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Tuesdays are a great day/evening and yes, the club do enforce the naked bit which is nice. Some clubs have a theme and then don't bother making sure people get into the spirit of it which is a bit pointless to be honest.

Tuesdays are great.

"Tuesdays are a great day/evening and yes, the club do enforce the naked bit which is nice. Some clubs have a theme and then don't bother making sure people get into the spirit of it which is a bit pointless to be honest.

Tuesdays are great. "

Yes indeed Tuesday's in Chams is a great day/night but especially after 6pm when the "no towel" rule comes into play....I find it very friendly with some people even more relaxed than usual....I should also say of course that most nights in Chams are Fab...

» Add a new message to this topic