FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Guest passes

Guest passes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to be invited to any club in the midlands by a member as a guest before making a commitment to join?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

as a couple who travel for work it would be good to know where we can go without becoming a full member. we may never return to thae same area again.

By *etsplay4realCouple  over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

"as a couple who travel for work it would be good to know where we can go without becoming a full member. we may never return to thae same area again."

Hi Steveliz your welcome to attend again when you in area as we said before to the club we attend and they have no No Membership fee and bring your own drink. In box us for further details shitsand giggles if your interested its on the Cambs/Beds border so not that far from Birmingham.

Louise x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Louise, that's very kind of you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams do a guest entry and nights where it's invite via the forums. (no membership required)

I believe xtasia also do offers on membership,and there are socials you can attend without membership.

I believe Paradise is also good in that respect, but we haven't been there

"Chams do a guest entry and nights where it's invite via the forums. (no membership required)

I believe xtasia also do offers on membership,and there are socials you can attend without membership.

I believe Paradise is also good in that respect, but we haven't been there "

The Lodge in Gloucester have social/taster on Wednesdays - no membership needed. Same for some party events (e.g. Greedy girls monthly party)

Tease II contact them they should be able to help and they have on site accommodation

By *ed and lexyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

You can attend The Vanilla Alternative without having an invite from a member. You also don't have to take out membership. Look it up on Google.

I'm hoping to go to Vanilla Alternative this weekend for the first time, I was appreciative of there hospitality and kindness when I spoke to them so try them or ask me after the weekend

By *aughtyMinxLikes YouWoman  over a year ago

Kettering

Jaydees there is no membership fee and just email them prior to going.

with Blackpool being a place people come on holiday to form all over the place Blackpool connections do not make people pay for membership its free and swingers can get in the club and do not have to be members we see membership fees as a con as there are guys paying any thing up to £80 to £100 to be members then you have clubs getting them to pay for a one night membership fee at clubs

Wow, the MIDLANDS just got HUGE

By *ed and lexyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

By the way the vanilla alternative is getting in live music on saturday.....

they are planning a few fun surprises x x

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

vivente in sunderland is thinking about bringing in guest entry for out of the north east area people

"vivente in sunderland is thinking about bringing in guest entry for out of the north east area people"
That would be great for people like myself regularly down in the area on business and staying over in local hotels...

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

As people who like trying out new clubs and reviewing them the most restrictive thing is almost every club wants you to pay a membership and full whack for the night on the first visit.

We would welcome clubs that did a guest pass on first visit or something similar.

It does at times feel a very negative practise to make people pay often double on their first visit when they don't even know if they will like it. The idea should be "our venue is fantastic and you will want to return as a paying member" not what it is right now where it seems to be extract as much money as you can on a first visit, to caveat myself not all clubs do thia but the overwhelming majority do and it seems a kinda odd way to do things.

» Add a new message to this topic