FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vanilla Alternative Frisky Friday

Vanilla Alternative Frisky Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never attended VA before. And as male Friday seems like the best day. What's it like for a single guy? And the ratio for us and couples, is it any good?

Also, I'm not a member so is just turning up ok?

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

You need to book in advance. Single guys are limited to a certain number. You don't need to be a member but without membership it costs an extra £10 to get in. Look on the club website for more information

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've the website already.

I was just wondering about numbers and how it is. I don't really want to turn up and only see 3 couples there or something.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

As with all clubs, some weeks are better than others. I'm there every Friday as a nice way to to round off a busy week at work. Have a drink, have a chat, sample the buffet and then off to the very large hot tub. A bit more chat with all the friendly visitors and then ... well maybe some fun but not always. If you are visiting a club and paying the entrance fee with the expectation of guaranteed fun, then think again. VA's is a very respectful place where the single guys, many of whom are regular visitors, either wait to be invited to join in with others or ask if it's OK to watch or touch. Many of the visitors, be they singles or couples, already know each other which makes life a lot easier. VA's is a really nice family run club with smart decor and visitors of all ages, sizes and preferences. The friendly staff are always helpful and do all they can to make everyone's evening as enjoyable as possible.

» Add a new message to this topic