FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Lady to accompany me to a club

Lady to accompany me to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any ladies out there willing to accompany me to a club as it would be a first time for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you need someone to go with?

Go it alone, I did! With the right approach you'll be fine!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Since the majority of clubs require membership - you've a fair few on your doorstep - you'll be lucky finding a woman to agree to sign up as a couple just so you can get in! And if they're already members no doubt they'll already be going!

Man up. Join as a single male. And go and meet existing members who are already there.

Why grown adults need their hands holding to enter a club has always been beyond me!

A

Always surprises me the number if men who appear to scared / nervous to want to go alone. What do you think will happen to you?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Why do you need someone to go with? Get a grip and go on your own.....

......or are you just after getting in cheaper???

There is absolutely no reason why a woman would accompany a single male to a club. Your chances of that happening are very slim. If you go as a couple everything you do and say would reflect on the woman, you are inexperienced what if you behaved inappropriately? If you want a woman to go with you so you can get in cheap go on groupon-they maybe offering 'lets use a woman to get in cheap vouchers'. It's been said before man up and go alone.

"There is absolutely no reason why a woman would accompany a single male to a club. Your chances of that happening are very slim. If you go as a couple everything you do and say would reflect on the woman, you are inexperienced what if you behaved inappropriately? If you want a woman to go with you so you can get in cheap go on groupon-they maybe offering 'lets use a woman to get in cheap vouchers'. It's been said before man up and go alone."

"There is absolutely no reason why a woman would accompany a single male to a club. Your chances of that happening are very slim. If you go as a couple everything you do and say would reflect on the woman, you are inexperienced what if you behaved inappropriately? If you want a woman to go with you so you can get in cheap go on groupon-they maybe offering 'lets use a woman to get in cheap vouchers'. It's been said before man up and go alone."

What's in it for the Woman ?

Gimp

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Why do you need someone to go with?"

So it costs less to get in

Lol

I could name plenty of ladies who would probably go with you on your first visit, many of them advertise

Want to go to.....who will take me....

It's your choice if you want to go with someone I'm sure it's not about saving money, then again that's a thought in an age if equality supposedly, why is it more expensive to go as a single man? I'm waiting for a test case with the EU that would be fun!

"Lol

I could name plenty of ladies who would probably go with you on your first visit, many of them advertise

It's your choice if you want to go with someone I'm sure it's not about saving money, then again that's a thought in an age if equality supposedly, why is it more expensive to go as a single man? I'm waiting for a test case with the EU that would be fun!"

I think you'll find private clubs are allowed to have a varied price structure to try to encourage under represented groups ie single fems

"Lol

It's your choice if you want to go with someone I'm sure it's not about saving money, then again that's a thought in an age if equality supposedly, why is it more expensive to go as a single man? I'm waiting for a test case with the EU that would be fun!

I think you'll find private clubs are allowed to have a varied price structure to try to encourage under represented groups ie single fems "

I was kidding....

» Add a new message to this topic