FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > PVC in London clubs

PVC in London clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exypvcx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Harlow

We are looking to go to a London swinging club in July, but not sure on what the fem can wear. She wants to wear a pvc catsuit, but does not want yo look out of place. Any ideas? This will be our first visit to one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can wear what you are comfortable in no one judge's you

Harlow

What are the best clubs in London though. Fem does not want to turn up and be the only one in pvc

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Close to Central London, the one club that gets good reviews and would more than likely accept your choice of club wear would be OurPlace4Fun. Torture Garden holds Fetish Parties but I`ve heard that they are more "posing" parties as opposed to swingers/swapping parties.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

OP4f is very good. You'll fit in well in PvC and were sure you'll have a great time. Don't worry, go in whatever you feel great in, it's all about feeling good. The staff are great, the venue is great and the people you will meet are lovely!

Enjoy

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Hey why not organise a fab swingers pvc party?

I can wear my air hostess outfit..

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

PVC is not uncommon in clubs at all, if you go to events such as TG and Anti Christ you will find it extremely so, but as said by others they're more clubbing nights than swinging nights.

People generally dress in all sorts of sexy attire. Many clubs have theme nights and PVC is a common one, but Ourplace and Abfabs don't often have dressed themed nights at the moment though fetish nights can and do happen and tend to be populated by people who like to dress up as well as swing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are worried about looking out of place then a fet event (of which there are many) may be a better bet where no one will give you a second glance.

Harlow

We were thinking about a fans. Would I look out of place wearing a PVC catsuit? Also, what sort of things go on there, as we have a few fantasies we want to fulfil.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

" but Ourplace and Abfabs don't often have dressed themed nights at the moment though fetish nights can and do happen and tend to be populated by people who like to dress up as well as swing. "

AbFabs run a kink/fet night one Friday a month where a PVC catsuit would be very appropriate and appreciated. Promoted as Heathrow Dungeon Zone

Harlow

Thanks all that have replied. Been really helpful and I am sure we will have more questions. Even better that we have someone say they would go with us, so even better. Looks like abfabs it is, but I am sure we have a few more q's. X

» Add a new message to this topic