FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Brighton...

Brighton...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys/gal...

I'm a single guy whos been on the scene for a while, was thinking about giving Bristol Gardens a go, does anyone know the best day or evening to go there? I've been told they have different days...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys/gal...

I'm a single guy whos been on the scene for a while, was thinking about giving Bristol Gardens a go, does anyone know the best day or evening to go there? I've been told they have different days..."

Hi it's couples only Sat & Sun after 5pm or there about. Other than that It is open to everyone. As for the best tine to go.. How long is a piece of string!! Go enjoy and be...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is not a swingers club per se and if you play in the hot tubs or saunas you will be asked to leave. There are playrooms on the top floor and that is the only place where playing is allowed. We used to go a lot but was really expensive just to get in a jacuzzi and not even be allowed to have a drink. Also get chucked out at 9pm which I believe is the closing time

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Closes at 10pm, great place to relax and flirt. Spa side is great, hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas. No alcohol and no play except for in the rest rooms. £30 for a day's worth of fun. Sat sun during day does have lots of single men but they're well behaved. Thoroughly recommend.

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Read the club reviews page and go there and see what you think.

I have been there and was not mad about the facilities, it was quiet that day also.

» Add a new message to this topic