FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is £70 a justifyable amount amount for a single guy to attend a club?. For me it would feel as though I'm paying for sex!!, something I've never done and wouldn't even contemplate.

Been eurekas once and this for me just sums up what a great club in many ways it really is, great facilities that reflect the price.

Random rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally i think anyone paying that kind of money just to get in a club has a screw loose.

Gimp

Some clubs either see the single guys as cash cows or because they maybe don't really want you there but if you pay £70 then they are prepared to tolerate your presence.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Is £70 a justifyable amount amount for a single guy to attend a club?. For me it would feel as though I'm paying for sex!!, something I've never done and wouldn't even contemplate.

Been eurekas once and this for me just sums up what a great club in many ways it really is, great facilities that reflect the price.

Random rant over "

But your not guaranteed sex for your £70, just entry to the club and use of its facilities.

If you could claim a refund for not getting your end away that would seem like paying for sex

What clubs actually charge £70 for a single nights attendance ?

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

its also about attitude ..

several of my single male friends do clubs,treat it as a night out,are sociable , make loads new friends , get the house party and other invites from it..

if they went with a different attitude,they may not do as well as they are ..

Then again , they had me train them how to make it work for them

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Depends, was your £70 a mixture of a membership fee and an entrance fee or was it a flat entrance fee of £70 everytime you go.

» Add a new message to this topic