FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Spice lanzarote

Spice lanzarote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsomnia2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

st helier

First timers, looking for tips. There for a week from 5 October x love to hear from you. Can't wait yo get there for fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See you there x

Just go and relax, don't expect anything and things will happen if they are meant to. We have been 3 times and had great times on each occasion, sometimes with others sometimes just on our own.

Have fun xx

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

we have been 6 times now always had a good time ( food was terrible last time but have had a mail saying all new menu and restaurant.

just chill and relax the fun will find you. just be careful of James he's not innocent but a good laugh

w will be out again in October sometime again

We are going in October for the first time. Let us know how you guys get on. Hope you enjoy it. We cant wait x

We are there from 5th oct for 1 week - cant wait x

By *itbabeWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

Hi,

I was wondering if you can turn up at the club in Lanzarote just for a night or do you have to stay there for a week etc? I am thinking of going to Lanzarote in October

By *aileyandBunnyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands/Chard Somerset

We have been 3 times, you have to stay 3 nights min and as a couple. Hope this helps xxx

2 weeks on Sunday

Can't wait x

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

We will be in LANZEROTE from the 14 oct but will be at spice from morning of 16 th till 22 oct

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones

Xx

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Just booked 5th til 9th

By *aster spice ms sCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi everyone

To all i know good to hear im going to play with you soon. im currently on holiday at the moment, and just finsihed a weekend sexy party. but im going back tommorow.

As the couples said above, relax and enjoy. the atmosphere its totally harmonious with a sexual ambience, no one ever feels pressured, since we opened i have never come across any disrespectful couples. you must remember one thing everyone is there for the same reason. the only thing i advise is on your first day dont over do it on the drinkys...like many....they drink so much that there K.O, due to nerves...which leads to couples going 2 ways...the first is they drink too much they do extremly outrageous things in public and end up doing things that they may regret or having something sucked from someone they had no sober interest in hehe ( P and G ).

The second being that they drink too much And dont make down for the evening missing out on their first night of fun. But remeber when you come everyone bring some costumes it adds to the atmosphere.

So for now i must continue my vanilla visitations ...so i will see some of you real soon xxx

Dirty X rated kisses to you all

James - Master Spice

James

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Hi,

I was wondering if you can turn up at the club in Lanzarote just for a night or do you have to stay there for a week etc? I am thinking of going to Lanzarote in October"

You can just book in for one night. Last time we were there a couple came and did just that. However, you will only be allowed in if you are a couple, there are no singles allowed.

We have been twice and look forward to going again next year.

Our top tip would be to go out down town when James takes everyone out for the night. The local gay club is a great venue and really welcoming to us swinger types

The resort isn't just for swingers, there are naturists and libertines there too. It's a nice mix and there is never any pressure to play, although the outside 4 poster beds are well used during the day and night.

Have fun, wish we were going too

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have met James at some parties recently and think he's lovely.

I am so wanting to get to Spice for my first visit soon!

Have a great time.

Hi James

Will we be pole dancing in the bar in town again???

See you Sunday

J and V xxx

We went recently and wasn't quite what we expected. We have visited clubs in the UK and expected that atmosphere to be transposed to the whole resort. The constant nudity sort of inoculated us a bit and we found the atmosphere during the day to be very asexual. Saw very little sexual activity except late at night. However, it was lovely being naked and when we did get a bit frisky, great not to have to run back to room to indulge. There was an occasion when a very inebriated English bloke tried to grab Scarlett's breasts in the jacuzzi (who can blame him?) overall it was fun and we have booked to return next spring. James was great and was missed on his days off

» Add a new message to this topic