FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Caesars Balsall Common

Caesars Balsall Common

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Caesars used to be my (very) local swinging club in Balsall Common (!) does anyone have fond memories of the place?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

First place I ever went to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Donkeys years ago it used to be called Stocks. Many a night spent there followed by a walk home

By *aggymanMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Donkeys years ago it used to be called Stocks. Many a night spent there followed by a walk home "

I was there too, back in the day when it was Stocks/Shares, always seemed to be someones birthday weekend there, evry week lol, also when it was Sky high productions. If you ever walked home after any them nights youd have seen me

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Very fond memories of Ceasars my first club and intro into the swinging club scene ..... simply fantastic, shame it closed doors apparently the owners of the building wouldn't renew the lease. .... bloody party poopers lol

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Went to one of UK rude girls events there had a fab time

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Ceasers in Balsall Common was a wonderful club in it's day. My now wife and I went there for over 4 years, mainly for the monthly Rude Revel events which we helped to organise and held by UKRUDEGIRL every month and they were always very well attended and we made friends with a lot of fantastic people and we still keep in contact with some of them today.

The reason it had to close was because the building it was attached to was condemned, so the landlords sold off the complete property and land for redevelopment about 8 years ago and it is now a pensioners home.

The owners of Ceasers then moved out and set up Club Spice on the Coventry to Birmingham road and we also attended there for about 6 months but there was a major problem with the landlord and the residents, so in the end sad to say that also closed.

The wonderful memories of all the great friendships we made at Ceasars will stay with us forever

» Add a new message to this topic