FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Donkeydicks

Donkeydicks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious6669 OP   Couple  over a year ago

poole

Thinking of taking the missus to donkeydicks on saturday 27th. This will be our first visit, does anymore have any feedback about the club, is it a cockfest ?

Is anyone else going ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"Thinking of taking the missus to donkeydicks on saturday 27th. This will be our first visit, does anymore have any feedback about the club, is it a cockfest ?

Is anyone else going ?"

This Saturday is a normal mixed erotic party consisting of sing females and couples with a ratio of single guys. This is not a gang bang night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to DD on my own without my other half. I was looked after by the staff, everyone was really respectful, no meant no...but most importantly there's lots of fun to be had..Couples were really friendly....hope that helps..

Wish I drive as next on my agender is a club and this one seems great from people I've been talking too

By *etandsoakedCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We are going this Saturday with two regular couples that go all the time they have told us this is an amazing modern club with many private rooms and open rooms. They have tried all the other clubs in the South west and they all say that this club if far better than all the others. This is why they have more positive club reviews than any one else in the South. They all tell us it is where all the couples seen to choose to go on a Saturday night. we are so excited

That sounds very much like the owner scripted that.

It what way is a terraced house in the back streets of Salisbury modern ???

By *ukakkefunCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

I agree its a shit hole. Reviews are written by owner and friends, it's a dingy terraced house. No room to swing a cat, filthy dirty. Worst club I attended.

Then it is not the place I know. Is there another club in Salisbury.?

"Thinking of taking the missus to donkeydicks on saturday 27th. This will be our first visit, does anymore have any feedback about the club, is it a cockfest ?

Is anyone else going ?"

U have never been before? U have numerous veris from Donkeydick wtf

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Is anyone else going ?"

You have 19 verifications from Donkey dicks parties .... so you must have visited before ..

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Then it is not the place I know. Is there another club in Salisbury.?"

Nope.

Is anyone else going ?"

The OP put this post on here in 2014 asking about the place so they tried it out and liked it and they been back 19 times since that is why they got 19 verifications from us for attending question answered.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Is anyone else going ?

The OP put this post on here in 2014 asking about the place so they tried it out and liked it and they been back 19 times since that is why they got 19 verifications from us for attending question answered."

somewhere

Itsvthevworst club I have been to. Reviews written by friends, owner, and fake profiles

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Itsvthevworst club I have been to. Reviews written by friends, owner, and fake profiles"

When you say "been to", you mean you actually travelled the 80 odd miles or whatever to actually enter the premises and partake of whatever activities were available there?

Just getting the definition straight to make sure that we are getting an opinion from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

"Itsvthevworst club I have been to. Reviews written by friends, owner, and fake profiles"

I used to go here many many times when I was on here before. Always had a fantastic time ! It was over 200 mile round trip for me but worth it. Im not fake !

Thank you x

somewhere

Yes we were in the area at the time decided to lookup a club to attend local. We went we saw we were not impressed.

Sorry about the delay in answering. I see all the reviews have now been removedoing by the site. Well done fabs swingers. Defiantly a doggy lot of reviews.

By *urvy-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Yes we were in the area at the time decided to lookup a club to attend local. We went we saw we were not impressed.

Sorry about the delay in answering. I see all the reviews have now been removedoing by the site. Well done fabs swingers. Defiantly a doggy lot of reviews.

"

They were not removed due to the reviews being doggy. Whole can of worms on that one !!

» Add a new message to this topic