FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single men in clubs west midlands?

single men in clubs west midlands?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where is the best club for single men to meet couples in the west midlands looking to go on a Friday night?

Use to love Chams as a cpl but found Fridays had too many singles what are the other clubs like and does Chams get less singles in now? As love the hot tub and saunas not to mention the play rooms lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Theres always lots of single guys at every club that allows singles. Its just the way we humans are

If you don't mind a bit of driving I'd recommend La Chambre. It is supposed to be singles night on a friday however more couples have been attending lately than ever before.

Sheifield that's quite a run for me but thanks for the info

How is Chams lately is it very heavily single on Friday I last went Friday about 7years ago and was packs of easten guys not good a bit pushy as I recall and so was not as relaxed as it was and the cpls tended to stay in the cpls only area out the way is it still like that or would it be worth the trip?

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

7 years ago I remember chams, on a Friday, being full of single men 'cos it was full of couples looking for single men. Or is that just rose tinted specticles

I went to Chams on Tuesday for Naked night but there were already 10 single guys to only three couples so I couldn't get in. Not that I would have wanted to given that balance. Previously the balance has been fine

Xtasia in West Brom normaly has a fairly good balance of single guys, couples, single females on a Friday night. If you go when they have a good event on like Halloween etc, then it's often quite bust as well.

Single guys do have to apply for membership online before hand though.

I always find a good balance of couples to singles on a Friday night at chams x

Mmm cant decide Chams and chill in the hot tub or stop local and try Adventures or Atlantis Mmmm which to try anyone going any of the above that would like to meet up?

» Add a new message to this topic