FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers Clubs in Birmingham

Swingers Clubs in Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and the wife are going to a concert in Birmingham in early December and we were hoping to have some naughty fun in a club afterwards.

I've just looked online to see if there's any clubs in Birmingham or a short taxi ride away but it only mentioned Xtasia or Chameleons which I thought were quite far away. Admittedly, my geographical knowledge is sketchy at best!

Does anybody know of any others closer to the city centre, please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The private Club in Aston is not far from city centre it's more a sex club than swingers club though take a look at their Web site before you decide

"Me and the wife are going to a concert in Birmingham in early December and we were hoping to have some naughty fun in a club afterwards.

I've just looked online to see if there's any clubs in Birmingham or a short taxi ride away but it only mentioned Xtasia or Chameleons which I thought were quite far away. Admittedly, my geographical knowledge is sketchy at best!

Does anybody know of any others closer to the city centre, please?"

Assuming that you are in the centre (and not at the NEC) Xtasia is easy to get too.

Thanks to both of you. I think it threw me because I read somewhere that Xtasia was in Darlaston which I thought was Walsall.

"Thanks to both of you. I think it threw me because I read somewhere that Xtasia was in Darlaston which I thought was Walsall."

chameleons is Darlaston xtasia is West Bromwich

Out of all of them in this area xtasia and chams are the best, you should check out both websites and see which one has got what your looking for on that weekend before you decide. Xtasia is closer to the centre but chams is worth the journey too

"Me and the wife are going to a concert in Birmingham in early December and we were hoping to have some naughty fun in a club afterwards.

Charms is a lot better

Assuming that you are in the centre (and not at the NEC) Xtasia is easy to get too."

??

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

Both are easy to get to via public transport. Xtasia has the Metro etc and Chameleons is also pretty easy via train and short taxi, the hard part will be getting back. Both will be a good taxi fare back to the city centre (B'ham), but they are do-able, just depends on what you're thinking.

In terms of clubs actually in Birmingham, they don't exist unfortunately.

Assuming that you are in the centre (and not at the NEC) Xtasia is easy to get too.

Charms is a lot better "

They are so different I don't see how anyone can say one is better than the other.

Chams holds no interest for us (and plenty of others) as it's a wet club.

there the tudor lounge too its in birmingham city center

Have you been to The Tudor Lounge yourself? I've just had a look at the website and it looks okay.

In my view, having been to both, Xtasia and Chameleons are just different - very different. Either or both may appeal, or not, as you wish.

Both are popular and successful, in their own ways. Other clubs are different again.

Variety - in the spice of life....

So very true.

"

They are so different I don't see how anyone can say one is better than the other.

Chams holds no interest for us (and plenty of others) as it's a wet club.

"

Have to agree with this, neither club is better then the other, they are just different.

If you want more of a night club Xtasia is the place for you, if you want a more relaxed wet club then

Chams is the place.

Personally I prefer Chams as I prefer wet clubs but that's personal preference not a judgement on either club.

» Add a new message to this topic