FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Fun4two

Fun4two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asques and boxers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Just returned from this club we can't understand why we can't find a comparable club in the UK. It runs like a well oiled machine yet has a vibe of a sensual bordello!

Guess it must be the Dutch mind set of "dis is fine allso"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

What is fun4two like then? What is the demographic of the clientele (younger/older? Couples/singles? Etc)?

I'm curious as D and myself have been to Amsterdam roughly a dozen times now and if we decide to check the place out, we don't want to be the odd ones out.

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

If a UK club charged what Fun4two do - no one would go! And unlimited free drinks - you just *know* how that will end over here lol! And nice free meal there too, but after eating Rachel can't lie down for a while so defeats the object a bit.

A nice holiday treat

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Just returned from this club we can't understand why we can't find a comparable club in the UK."

I think it would be very difficult to get people to pay that sort of entrance fee over here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will find that most clubs in Holland, Germany, Switzerland charge steep entrance prices. They provide unlimited drinks, fresh made food and other bits which clubs in the UK don't.

But no one in the UK would pay these prices and therefore you get what you pay for... simplez

Ashford and dept16

"What is fun4two like then? What is the demographic of the clientele (younger/older? Couples/singles? Etc)?

I'm curious as D and myself have been to Amsterdam roughly a dozen times now and if we decide to check the place out, we don't want to be the odd ones out. "

Saturday night is busy 200 ish aged from early 30 s to 50s mainly house music. As mentioned €110 entrance fee starts at 8 ends 3am the entry includes food and all drinks. Most people arrive 8-8.30 lots of dancing people change into their play outfits around 9.30 - 10pm for play. We ate early and danced it off lol !!

Sunday starts at 4 pm till around midnight entrance €95 again all food and drink included age range 40 to 60. Music more mainstream Live singer/show around 9pm dancing all night change earlier and fun play we ate early played after dancing and a good soak in a very horny and full jacuzzi/hottub.

where can you have a meal for two as much drink as you want a nightclub atmosphere and adult fun for less than £100.??

Ashford and dept16

"If a UK club charged what Fun4two do - no one would go! And unlimited free drinks - you just *know* how that will end over here lol! And nice free meal there too, but after eating Rachel can't lie down for a while so defeats the object a bit.

A nice holiday treat"

think most swingers would control there intake of both food and drink as excess there limits your excesses else where Lol As for costs meal for two drinks night club and entrance to a adult club?? Meal for two £55.00 drinks bottle of wine £28 two drinks £9 each club entrance £40 -£50 ????

just think surroundings value and sheer fun worth it hands down.

» Add a new message to this topic