FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > best club for newbies..

best club for newbies..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y2fun OP   Man  over a year ago

DUDLEY

so we are free on the 15th nov and looking to try a club, we are west mids based but happy to travel, the Attic is top of the list so far...

but any really cool clubs for newibes? anyone care to take us a long and show us the ropes?

get so many conflicting reports on clubs its hard to choose.....

tia

B&A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would suggest you go to Chams especially as its closer to you than the attic.

Chams is a good place for newbies and the staff are great and will show you round etc, we love it there

I havnt been to the attic but some good friends have and they didnt like it at all.

DUDLEY

"attic but some good friends have and they didnt like it at all."

now we have been told the attic is much better now and there's hotels near by..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what to do??????????????????????

Well you might like it but you wont know till you go lol

Why travel to there thou when chams is closer ? Chams has rooms too and hotels near by although we usually come home after.

Plus look at the reviews for clubs here on SH.

Good luck

DUDLEY

"look at the reviews for clubs here on SH.

Good luck"

thanks and Ang is east mids so there's travel either way round.... we have just heard a few big UPS for the attic. more research I think is needed.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Do you want a 'wet' club - where you have to strip to underwear/towels on arrival?

Or a 'dry' club where you can wear sexy/smart attire and only strip off if you want to and feel comfortable?

The differences can be huge for first timers but only you will know what you're comfortable with.

A

"Do you want a 'wet' club - where you have to strip to underwear/towels on arrival?

Or a 'dry' club where you can wear sexy/smart attire and only strip off if you want to and feel comfortable?

The differences can be huge for first timers but only you will know what you're comfortable with.

A"

Good point

I would guess many fems prefer to wear something other than a towel at first but i was the opposite, i liked the fact that at Chams people can wear sexy stuff or a towel.

I like a towel myself as i feel it makes everyone equal and theres no comparing of what people are wearing.

I was extremly nervous when i first went but as soon as i walked thru the door i was fine and all nerves went

DUDLEY

"Or a 'dry' club where you can wear sexy/smart attire and only strip off if you want to and feel comfortable?

TA"

a "dry" club as you put it might work best at first for us............ any suggestions?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Or a 'dry' club where you can wear sexy/smart attire and only strip off if you want to and feel comfortable?

TA

a "dry" club as you put it might work best at first for us............ any suggestions? "

We have our favourite - not too far from you. But I'd suggest browsing the club section and then looking at each clubs website.

What's right for one won't be for another. And you're best off making your decision based on the facilities at each club.

A

I can't suggest a dry club as i don't like them so don't go to them lol

look at reviews

x

By *er_kateCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Can I make a suggestion try going toba club that has a social nite first we did it was so relaxing knowing there was no pressure to get undressed play or do anything but chat and see what goes on xx

The attic used to have a bad reputation and I will be accused of being biased but I find the attic a much more friendly club than chams... Yet we love chams in the day.

I think the 15th is a Saturday so there are always a few about... However If your not into bdsm the 15th does have the fetish event that is there till 9pm.... Now don't get me wrong it's a fantastic event and they are friendly but if your not into that then the 15th may not be for you.

Any questions about the attic feel free to ask

Chams is great too.. and there is always the other clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic