FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vivente Sunderland

Vivente Sunderland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone,

I am wanting to go along on a wednesday night, I will be on my own, but very nervous as Ive never been to a club before, let alone on my own! I cant guarantee I will do anything, but I just want to see what its like before I jump in. Any help and advice would be appreciated xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivente clubCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

We promote a very social relaxed non pressured environment and our staff are great and they will look after you from the minute you walk in.

We have had a few single women venture to us for their first ever time and they keep coming back and love it.

It may be worth noting we have a singles night on Monday and one of our regular single girls is coming. I will message you her profile name and even if you cant make it, she will give you some great advice if you message her.

Kat x

By *ivente clubCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

I cant message you, your filter is on, if you want to message us direct, your welcome to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nats you will be fine . Try and relax and enjoy but only do whys you want to do

Can remember our first visit to a club many moons ago, we were nervous as hell when we got there, but the hosts were great, and within mins we felt relaxed and had a great night

Enjoy the experience

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"Hi Everyone,

I am wanting to go along on a wednesday night, I will be on my own, but very nervous as Ive never been to a club before, let alone on my own! I cant guarantee I will do anything, but I just want to see what its like before I jump in. Any help and advice would be appreciated xxx"

tbh we there most weds and its not like most clubs where singles follow as soon as ya ass is off seat its very relaxed good funny atmoshere the lads whos regs are very polite and sit join in the crack kath the owner wadnt let you sit on own as we wouldnt either but think you would be plesently suprized tbh , howay along and give it a try

"Hi Everyone,

I am wanting to go along on a wednesday night, I will be on my own, but very nervous as Ive never been to a club before, let alone on my own! I cant guarantee I will do anything, but I just want to see what its like before I jump in. Any help and advice would be appreciated xxx"

Hi Natz, I've been attending Vivente on my own for months now and an always very well looked after. Feel free to message me and come along with me one night, you'll love it

Missy x

I've been trying to go for ages but always lose me nerve. I'm single male

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

lots of single lads went on there own , then wondered what all the fuss was ended up gutted for all the time they missed out on

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I am a single guy, never been to any swinger club, nervous about my first experience...

By *ody and mindMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

It's a great club with nothing to be nervous about. great relaxed venue with great staff/management.

Maybe you should introduce a monthly newby event?

» Add a new message to this topic