FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Phukt this sat 29th & Park inn

Phukt this sat 29th & Park inn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whos going to Xstasia & staying at the park inn? Fancy a flirty drink or 2 first before the club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontaskdontgetMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Whos going to Xstasia & staying at the park inn? Fancy a flirty drink or 2 first before the club? "

Better off at chams, more choice, better atmosphere, xtasias used to be rather good a couple of years ago though,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whos going to Xstasia & staying at the park inn? Fancy a flirty drink or 2 first before the club?

Better off at chams, more choice, better atmosphere, xtasias used to be rather good a couple of years ago though, "

Seeing as there will be well over 200 people @ Xtasia on Saturday night I think they'll have a fair bit of choice

"Whos going to Xstasia & staying at the park inn? Fancy a flirty drink or 2 first before the club?

Better off at chams, more choice, better atmosphere, xtasias used to be rather good a couple of years ago though,

Seeing as there will be well over 200 people @ Xtasia on Saturday night I think they'll have a fair bit of choice "

+1 this, although its actually looking more like 300 now

Ooo can't wait the last Phukt night was our first time there and was wicked. Shame people staying at park in ent seeing this

"Ooo can't wait the last Phukt night was our first time there and was wicked. Shame people staying at park in ent seeing this"

Get yourselves to Prem Inn bar about 7pm theres nearly always a good crowd in for pre Phukt drinks

Seeing as there will be well over 200 people @ Xtasia on Saturday night I think they'll have a fair bit of choice

+1 this, although its actually looking more like 300 now "

I was going to say well over 250, but thought I'd go with a really conservative post, so as not to upset all the single guys that can't go this time lol

??

Yeah we stayed there last time, but also the last Phukt event in August there were a fair few convos like this for both hotels arranging pre meet ups, none at all this time strangly

Better off at chams, more choice, better atmosphere, xtasias used to be rather good a couple of years ago though, "

As its a Saturday you can't attend either as a single guy so not sure why you feel the need to comment especially as it has nothing to do with original post chams is a good club but fairly sure they don't do a full on dance/rave night so how can you possibly make a comparison ????

"Yeah we stayed there last time, but also the last Phukt event in August there were a fair few convos like this for both hotels arranging pre meet ups, none at all this time strangly "

I think the hotels are all fully booked so not as many staying at hotels this time maybe ? Prem Inn bar is always busy with Phuksters from around 6.0pm - 7 ish onwards

» Add a new message to this topic